DRV Elite Suites RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with DRV Elite Suites RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Bauer from California says:

Have you owned any DRV Elite Suites RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 DRV Elite Suites 39TKSB3 View Listings

Warranty dept should be replaced . Fifty seven items in 5 months and has not traveled one mile . lets face it its all about how much warranty they can refuse . Now that heartland owns them things will get worse.
- Bauer, California

2019-01-27 2017 DRV Elite Suites 40KSSB4 View Listings

From day 1 problems, took 1st trip, hy hoses bust, jacks wont work, repaired while on road, no electric outlet in closet for dysonmounted vaccum. Brought back to dealer for hy trouble,explore USA in mesquite kept it 2 months and 1 day, on the way home trim work comes off, nails stick into couch, shelves broken in bathroom closet, now slide is not calibrated right, they took out all insulation from floor because floor saturated with hy fluid. Beautiful unit, to bad its junk.WE did do a lot of research, but when its a lemon what can you do. The quality is gone in the making of a luxury unit.
- Marge, Texas

2017-07-30 2011 DRV Elite Suites 43 Denver View Listings

What do I love about this rig? The Elite Suites (and likely the Mobile also) have solid wood, no veneer. Well thought out placement on everything, and completely comfortable year round in any weather. Quality construction - very important to us as we were high end custom home builders for years, and if the “bones aren’t good”, the “bling” doesn’t matter! DRV built a solid, quality unit that has been a very comfortable, low maintenance home for 5 years for us. It would have been many more, but for health reasons, we need to sell and go back to living in a sticks and bricks home again. What do I dislike about this coach? I honestly can’t think of anything, it would have made a fantastic home for us for many more years if we could continue on the road. Would I recommend this to others? Oh HECK YEAH! It’s one of the nicest and “largest feeling” RV’s I’ve ever been in, and I’ve been in a lot before finding this one! I don’t believe they make the Denver floor plan any longer, and I have no idea why because the floor plan is (in my opinion) the best floor plan for everyday living that I’ve seen. I don’t know if Thor is keeping the same quality of build that DRV had, but if so, you won’t be sorry to get one. But if you can’t find one, mine is for sale now…
- Sharon Agan, Colorado

2017-03-08 2017 DRV Elite Suites 38RSSB3 View Listings

Best RV for full time! By far the most upscale and best quality on the market . We look forward to picking up our 2017 in the next months and will follow up with review. Elite Suites best we saw after researching for over a year.
- Bastone, Illinois