Damon Ultrasport RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Damon Ultrasport RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Robak from Florida says:

Have you owned any Damon Ultrasport RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 Damon Ultrasport 3679LE View Listings

Great coach! Reliable, solid, easy to drive with good gas mileage, even while towing. Includes workstation, recliner, underbed storage, pull out pantries, wardrobe closets and separate water closet. This unit served us brilliantly while we were traveling.
- Robak, Florida

2019-07-14 2001 Damon Ultrasport 3679 View Listings

This unit has taken us from Tennessee to California to South Dakota to Alaska all without any mechanical problems and an average of about 9 mpg. We have towed several different cars, including our Honda CRV most of those places as well as our Chevy Malibu. Each with ease. You can coast down the road at a fuel-efficient 65 mpg. My wife has enjoyed driving much of they way since it is so comfortable to drive and easy handling. We never smoked in the RV and have stayed as much as six months at a time in the coach along with our two small dogs. The floor plan is very open. Most of the "RV" furniture that came with it was removed and we put in our own round oak dinning table and two great Flexsteel swivel recliners instead of the uncomfortable sleeper sofa and tiny dinette. With the exception of replacing the microwave/convection oven most everything else is what came with the coach. The rear backup camera works well and the dual air conditioners keep the temp as cool as you want it even where we were in the August HOT temps of Las Vegas and Phoenix. The fridge is a dual electric and propane powered unit that has a nice size freezer side my side with the fridge. Most of the interior lighting has been switched to LED bulbs. We did have a Banks Diesel Power Pack installed when we first bought the unit. In effect it added about 35% more torque to the 275 hp Cummins diesel. It acts more like 335 HP with this system. Also installed were powered MCD dual shades over the windshield and manual MCD shades on driver and passenger windows and entry door. As we got older we no longer wanted to travel like we used to and that is why we are selling it. It has been under a fabric cover on one of our home lots next door.
- Sam Lee, Washington

2019-06-07 1995 Damon Ultrasport 2002 View Listings

Great solid, comfortable RV. Good floorplan, small size, big attributes. Easy to drive and maneuver. I graduated from towing a trailer with a pickup to a motorized unit with ability to tow small car. Traveling is easier since you can walk through to sleeping area without exiting vehicle. I like the integrated generator (& its automatic shut-off!) & propane, the bigger V-8 engine, & how quick it is to cool/heat. The kitchen and door placed in the back is a vast improvement over centrally located. Seems to take up less room & can open door to vent more. Overhead bunk is gigantic! I like the extra thick cushions on couch and dinette since I've got a bad back. My previous ones had thinner cushions and I had to add padding. Plenty of storage, fridge is big enough and cold enough. Everything needed to camp comfortably.
- Myra, Florida

2018-08-14 1995 Damon Ultrasport 3250 View Listings

I just bought this as a fixer-upper (my eigth one), never before having a Damon product. Always liked the separate toilet space that Damon has in many if their coaches. Now after three days of repairs, I am finding some very poor workmanship and low quality design in extirior areas. Very dissappointed. However, this is where I shine...in doing modifications to improve these areas. You nearly always get what you pay for!!
- Shell, Oregon

2018-08-07 2005 Damon Ultrasport 3465 View Listings

Our first diesel pusher, been a good reliable rig . The drivetrain is powerful enough to pull a car/trailer. Does pretty good in the hills, really steep grades need to downshift of course. Handles well in the wind and when semitrucks pass. Overall the appliances and other components have worked well. Fit and finish is pretty good overall.
- jim zapp, Arizona

2018-06-22 2001 Damon Ultrasport 3876 View Listings

Loved traveling in this coach! So quite up front with rear diesel engine. Plenty of power to tow, easy to drive & great ride.All the comforts of home with central ducted AC,Large glassed in shower with skylight,plenty of storage washer&dryer combo,queen bed and with 2 slide outs lots of space!
- Jo Venhaus, Texas