Damon Outlaw RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Damon Outlaw RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Joann from Colorado says:

I love this RV .It's very roomy with lots of power

Have you owned any Damon Outlaw RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Damon Outlaw 3611 View Listings

I love this RV .It's very roomy with lots of power
- Joann, Colorado

2019-05-28 2009 Damon Outlaw 3611 View Listings

This absolutely gorgeous RV. Has room for all your needs. The RV has a queen bed upstairs along with pull out couch/ sleeper and table area is also a sleeping area . The RV also has room in back to haul toys. You won’t have to haul them behind.
- Wendy Dickinson, California

2019-04-10 2007 Damon Outlaw 3611 View Listings

We love our RV only selling to downsize. Drives great and dash air is good and cool. Good mirror visibility and backup camera. It has a manual 20' awning that is almost new. Also has automatic leveling jacks. Excellent Condition.
- David A Whitaker, Tennessee

2018-11-18 2007 Damon Outlaw 3611 View Listings

I have loved my Outlaw...but I am experiencing one really major problem. First the front suspension just rattles my teeth sometime when I hit a bump. This has caused the front passenger corner on the inside to literally be falling apart. My windshield has gaps in it on that side. My dash literally moves up and down as I roll down the road, and if you look down where the passenger wall and floor meet...you can literally see the road as a gap opens and closes as you roll. It's never been in a wreck and you can't tell anything from the outside. Anybody else have this problem?
- Evan French, Kansas

2018-07-08 2007 Damon Outlaw 3611 View Listings

I love my rv have had only one problem. keep a check on the calk seal on the front and rear on the roof watch for leaks. Other than that I have had no problems.I heard that when Thor took they have problems.
- Conrad Zinkhan, Maryland

2018-07-08 2007 Damon Outlaw 3611 View Listings

- Conrad Zinkhan, Maryland

2017-11-12 2007 Damon Outlaw 3611 View Listings

My biggest fear when we decided to purchase a toyhauler motorhome was that we would sacrifice too much living space for the sake of the garage. Not the case. The only sacrifice is not having a ground floor bedroom. This can create inconvenience, however, the garage more than makes up for it. When we are stopped for more than a couple days, A lightweight fold up bed frame from Amazon allows us to create a more than sufficient bedroom space in the garage. The bath and shower is larger than most, and storage space is amazing, with deep cabinets in the garage as well as in the loft bedroom. The Chevy 8.1 will pull up any hill/mountain with plenty of power. The grade brake feature will shift to lower gears as needed to slow down on a long downgrade. We have traveled full time in our rig, hauling our Smart car in the back, for three years and have no regrets. It’s nice not to have to worry about rock chips and tire wear, and to unload a nice clean car at each stop. Works well for us. My only complaints on the rig have more to do with esthetics of the exterior than anything. Full body paint rather than vinyl graphics would be nice. Crazy, but I guess looks do account for something.
- Kathy Mutchler, Illinois