Damon Escaper RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Damon Escaper RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Damon Escaper RVs? Write a review

2019-11-16 2003 Damon Escaper 3979 View Listings

I have driven this RV for four years, it drives very well and has an amazing jake brake. I tow a Jeep Cherokee behind and it has adequate power but not excessive power. I am a professional driver so I can get max fuel mileage, if I say how much you won't believe me so I say in excess of 10 mpg. Also of note I never have to add oil between changes. Interior is very nice and comfortable, and color coordinated. Exterior has no dents or scratches but some clear coat bubbles that have been repaired. Compare this with any other at $50,000.
- Aveery West, Arizona

2018-12-21 1999 Damon Escaper 3980 View Listings

I am the second owner of this RV. The first owner took excellent care of it and this RV was garage kept since new. The original owner had several up grades installed such as front suspension stabilizers, residential ref/freezer, Mitchelin Tires, wood flooring, electric leather recliners, porcelain toilet, and more. As the second owner, I have had several upgrades installed as well. A new Colman 15K BTU A/C - Heat pump, Satellite system,Tire pressure monitoring system, Cobra CB, Dream Dinette / Sleeper, New washer/dryer combo, new microwave, under counter coffee maker to name a few. This RV is road ready and has been serviced by professional service centers. No oil leaks of any kind. It also has a diesel generator with just over 1K running hours that will run all og the electrical systems on board. Manufactors warranty support has never been used.
- Frank R Chavez, Texas