Cruiser RV Radiance RVs Reviews (17)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Cruiser RV Radiance RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Mathieu Carbonneau from Quebec says:

Have you owned any Cruiser RV Radiance RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Cruiser RV Radiance 30DS View Listings

I just got this new RV 2 weeks ago and boy am I disappointed with the quality. Water heater broke on our first trip, had to go back to the dealer 1 week after we received it, then when I get home, I can't open the back room slide out (motor doesn't work)so I need to go back again. The sofa bed was opened twice and it is already breaking a part. We had a rain and noticed a puddle in the storage area.. The QA was not done on this RV because it has so many little things that need to be fixed and it it fresh out of the dealer... We were impressed by the look of this RV but now I'm afraid that the only good thing about this RV is the look... I feel like I will have to go to the dealer a few times during the warranty. REALLY NOT IMPRESSED, REALLY DISAPOINTED...
- Mathieu Carbonneau, Quebec

2019-08-06 2018 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RB View Listings

Outstanding unit. Fantastic fit and finish. No issues, no problems. 100% happy with our purchase. From the nice graphic to the HUGE rear bath to the KING SIZE bed it is truly a cottage on wheels. 10 STARS!
- Jeff Kotlarek, Michigan

2019-06-15 2020 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RB View Listings

Bought this in Guelph. Had it about 3 weeks and camped in it 2 nights. So far, we can find nothing wrong or out of place. The dealer did an excellent job of PDI etc and solved any issues prior to pick-up. We hope that we can say this in a year but are totally happy with the product, price and dealer.
- Jerry Daminato, Ontario

2019-05-22 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 30DS View Listings

I needed to upgrade from my previous 26x arctic fox to make it more convenient for my family of five. Wanted to buy a bunk model but arctic fox no longer made one. Reputable dealer carried Radiance and figured I would be happy. I am so frustrated with this product and do not feel confident in the build quality at all. Among all the cosmetic flaws with it, the big thing is the grey water tank leaks, and some of the electrical is flawed. I have had it almost a year and still don’t have the kinks ironed out with warranty yet. I like the floor plan, and it tows nice.
- Chris, British Columbia

2019-02-22 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RK View Listings

We purchased this unit new and before we picked it up the roof coating had to be replaced due to it being improperly installed at the factory and severe leaking into the bedroom causing a cabinet to delaminate. (Two months later and we are still waiting on the cabinet parts to replace them). Once we picked up the trailer I took it directly to a storage lot and began to prepare it for our first trip. During that time I discovered that both of the front storage doors were leaking, covering the compartment floor to become saturated, as they had not been sealed correctly at the factory. We cancelled the first trip and took it back to the dealer who resealed the doors. We left for our first camping trip and during the first week we first had a failure of some of the electrical plugs one which controlled the fireplace heater. The water heater quit heating water in the electric mode. My rear air conditioner currently will no longer come on. I later discovered that the storage compartment rear door is leaking apparently not being properly sealed and also will not stay latched. We can not use the shower due to it leaking profusely into the floor and under the wall into the front bedroom. The battery converter has failed, the water pump backflow preventer has evidently failed and causes the fresh water tank to fill up when we are connected to a city water supply causing it to overflow and leak. As far as the extended season package we had the waterlines freeze at 28 F with the heat on. There have been several other more minor issues, electrical sockets that are loose. I contacted Cruiser Customer Service and in my opinion they were absolutely no help and would not offer any assistance as it was not their problem and I would have to take it to the dealer I bought it from to get any repairs made. The service department of the dealership that we purchased the trailer from has been good so far and I have no complaints with them at this time.
- David Travis, Texas

2019-01-20 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RB View Listings

We have owned it for 7 months, took to Alaska and back put 12,000 miles on unit and had 2 issues with unit. 1st PVC Pipe on black tank was not glued at Factory and Second was slide out was out of adjustment from Factory. The Company we bought the unit from tried to adjust the slide out and made it worst and Could not get the company we bought the unit from to honor its warranty, and even with the maintenance protection plan, we were told we had to return to where we bought the unit to have it repaired, even though they have repair station all across the country, not one of them would touch this unit. Found a mobile repairman in Great Falls Montana, 1 hour it was fixed. Would never buy anything from that company that sold us the unit again, but the Cruiser Radiance Rv was a good decision to buy.
- Gene Johnson, Ohio

2019-01-14 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 26BH View Listings

This RV sucks. I will never buy a Cruiser again. The AC keeps kicking on/off, the drain hose from the fridge was 5 ft long and curled in the back and flooding the fridge, the trim is falling off, the hood range wasn't installed properly, the vent outside the range won't close, and the dvd player was replaced and still doesnt work properly. The dvd runs in BLACK AND WHITE! The kithen faucet was leaking at the base and the drain wasn't tight. None of the faucets had aerator and all the drains were hand tight and leaking. Some of the USBs didnt work because of broken wires. The outdoor storage door wouldn't latch and lock. All four corners on the roof were cracked and had to repair it. We have had this rv for 3 months and we keep finding more issues. Seems like someone built this on a friday afternoon blind folded.
- Sabrina, Florida

2018-10-08 2015 Cruiser RV Radiance 21RBIK View Listings

I love the look layout and towing but everything inside hase been replaced from pipes to stereo electrical stove fridge major issues this is brand new unit I have had grief from whom I purchased it from day one
- Christianne , Alberta

2018-08-01 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RL View Listings

We took possession of our 2019 Radiance 25RL on July 2nd and used it for the rest of the month. We love it. Our only issue was the sofa which has a design flaw. The sofa sits on 2 layers of carpet and the part that folds out rests on linoleum, which is 2 inches lower than the carpet. Sleeping at an angle would not be comfortable. Our dealer is filing a claim with Cruiser. Other than the sofa, we are very happy.
- Barry Woitena, Texas

2018-06-04 2017 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RL View Listings

Purchased new and have been using the camper very extensively. Very please with the build quality and the attention to detail one rarely sees in this class of camper. No issues, except we left the awning out one night and a windstorm blew up, but that was our fault. have spent a total of over 80 days in the unit and only thing we have upgraded was the king size bed mattress. Quite happy with Cruzer Radiance line.
- Marc E Berryman, Texas

2018-06-04 2017 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RL View Listings

- Marc E Berryman, Texas

2018-05-27 2018 Cruiser RV Radiance 32TSBH View Listings

We really like our new Cruser Radiance. Some quality issues such as warped bathroom door, leaking bathroom window. Tows well with sway bars from Equalizer. King size bed in bedroom takes up a great deal of room, difficult to make up or get into the bed, probably a bedroom slide would have been a great addition. Overall we feel this was a good purchase,
- Lynn Kirkpatrick , Texas

2018-05-27 2018 Cruiser RV Radiance 32TSBH View Listings

- Lynn Kirkpatrick , Texas

2017-05-13 2014 Cruiser RV Radiance 32TSBH View Listings

Bought this PIECE OF JUNK brand new (2014)... the first summer we had it, all the inside cupboard doors fell off the hinges, fans all had to be replaced, pilot lite on stove STILL doesn't work, awning arm snapped, outdoor kitchen drain backed up, water pump shot again...We do not dare pull it, and it has stayed put on our site since we had it. The RV company we bought it from has gone out of business, the MANUAL is PATHETIC.. and we purchased an extended warranty. Have tried to contact the manufacturer... impossible...
- kim, Ontario

2017-04-09 2015 Cruiser RV Radiance 21RBIK View Listings

I have owned since new and use it aleast twice a month. The only issue I have had is the front cap gel coat faded and needed to be repainted. Cruiser rv paid to have it repaired. This has been a great trailer so for. Great quality and workmanship.
- Herb Jackson, California

2016-07-18 2015 Cruiser RV Radiance 28RLSS View Listings

VERY POOR QUALITY!!! VERY UPSET WITH PURCHASE!!! Underbody - had to be repaired. Slideout gasket - leaked. A/C - replaced. Decals - replaced before 1st year. Refrigerator - replaced. Interior trim - had to rebuild. Shower doors - poor quality, readjusted after each use. Dining area - had to reinforce after used as bed, table top caused unit to come apart. OWNED UNIT FOR 1 YR, 4 MONTHS. CAMPED 13 TRIPS. WILL REPLACE UNIT AFTER A/C IS REPLACED. STAY CLEAR OF CRUISER RV Window - had to be replaced due to gasket leakage. Slideout gasket - had to be replaced, leaked. Refrigerator - replaced. Interior trim - had to repair. Heating ducts had to be reattached and repaiþtr. TV mount had to be rebuilt, structure could not support TV. Shower doors have to be readjusred after each use. Camping this weekend in a cabin, Radiance Cruiser RV in the shop once again. Retirement purchase was BIG disappointment.
- Robert DiMambro , Texas

2015-11-18 2015 Cruiser RV Radiance 21RBIK View Listings

I have found a crack in the fiber glass running lengthways above slide out can't get ahold of anyone to do anything about it nice camper s**ty quality and quality control
- Marc marsman, Michigan