Cruiser RV RVs Reviews (62)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Cruiser RV RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Craig Johnson from South Carolina says:

Have you owned any Cruiser RV RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Cruiser RV MPG 2800QB View Listings

Camper had issue right out the gate but we waited to file a claim to see if there would be anything else. There was. The awning began to leak, the flush tank spout leaks water on the power cord and plug in, spot in the floor is damaged and now my led lights on the front of my camper are turning yellow when burned instead of the clear like they did when new. Camper was less then 6 months old when I turned in a claim. Got all the photos and all the paperwork filed. After more than 2 months I got a verdict. Denied. The leak in the awning is just "pin holes" and it supposed to be like that. I dropped something on the floor and damaged it. The only thing they did approve was the one item flush tank spout. And the photo did not even show water spraying out like I filed but of course it was the cheapest. Only about 15 bucks plus labor work of an hour. The total cost of all the repairs was less than 2 grand and the approve less than $200 Great warranty right? We even bought the extended warranty, what a waste of money. I will tell everyone one I know and post on every website I can find. To let people know they want to sell campers but customer service and warranty means nothing
- Craig Johnson , South Carolina

2019-11-17 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RK View Listings

Bought it new in April 2019. First issue, from the factory, hot and cold water were reversed at the factory. Dealer could not figure it out so I did, after two trips back to the dealer. Second issue, water leak at the front - master bead room. Took it back to the dealer three times. Called cruiser twice. Allegedly, Cruiser was on a video call on this list repair. Will we see if this fixes it. The mattress is cheap and garbage. The pullout bed couch has a hump in the middle. Poor design and bad engineering. They did not account for the drop between the floor of the slide out and the main floor of the unit. The legs on the bed are too short, creating a hump. The placement of the dump valve for grey and black water is under the slide out. Bad design and bad engineering. You either have to extend/retract the slide out every time you want to dump or crawl under the slide or install electronic dump valves. I rigged a hook on the end of a wooden rod to solve this. The release mechanism on the exterior hose at the back of the camper is a pain to work. I don’t have extremely fat or large fingers, but they are not small either. You have to push in the outer ring to release the hose. It moves maybe 1/4 inch but with big fingers it is nearly impossible. Wife love the king bed, rear kitchen, shower and floor plan. We towed it over 4000 miles this summer and I can say it towed well. The fireplace heats the unit well, and the dual air conditioner keeps it really cold. The toilet cracks and wiggles. I don’t like it and don’t think it will last. We will see.
- Michael, Texas

2019-10-29 2019 Cruiser RV MPG 2550RB View Listings

I bought this trailer in May of 2019, because my wife loved the floor plan and the dealer was limited to what we could buy and tow because I own a f-150, and we use a trailer on and off in the winter, so we needed a 4 season trailer. Since owning it I have been kicked out of two rv parks because of leaks. When you took a shower, 100% of the water would go right to the ground. After having it fixed... three times. We went camping and one morning it got down to the mid to high 20’s, and when we woke up the pipes were frozen. We couldn’t open the black or gray tank valves, or turn the sink on. The under carriage does not compare to Cougar or Forest River. As far and the inside, the cabinets are separating from the ceiling, cabinet doors are very crooked. Heater only works good in one spot (by the kitchen sink). Overall this trailer is sub par. The insulation is awful. We are going through a 10 gallon tank every day and a half. I do not recommend this trailer to anyone. Especially if you plan on using it in cooler/colder/freezing temperatures.
- Andrew Buus, Colorado

2019-10-18 2020 Cruiser RV Radiance Ultra Lite 25RB View Listings

We bought a 2020 Radiance 26 ft. camper, drove it home 50 miles. Just traded in a 2013 Rockwood Lite. Had 5 leaks. Big time lemon. This new camper was suppose to be my dream camper after having a lemon. Left the slide out out and now the camper floor by the couch is wet? What the hell? I just got the thing. The trim over the slide out had two different sizes of trim. Asked to have it fixed and my husband calls and it has been two weeks. Today we get call it is in. I asked to have bathtub caulked and it was. I will be fixing it myself! Catch on water heater fell off in my husband hands. I know things happen. This is not looking good. The thing is under warranty I know but, a leak? I am very upset!!!The shelves in the refridgerater can not be adjusted because of of the mantel? Is there a solution
- Powell, Alabama

2019-09-24 2019 Cruiser RV Fun Finder Xtreme Lite 23BH View Listings

Bought this trailer August 2018. The bad: After the first camping trip, we noticed some issues. The water heater pipes and kitchen sink trap were not properly installed. The leaks easily damaged the "wood" cabinets. The caulking in the bathroom and exterior is sloppy and I ended upup cleaning it up and redoing some of it. The tires are CHEAP. I had one blow out after 500 miles. The propane regulator started to leak after the first year. Wiring is sloppy was well, but technically works. The good: awesome floor plan and comfortable. It tows OK with my 2017 Tacoma. Lots of storage and utility. They just need better QC on a otherwise good trailer.
- Brandon, Washington

2019-09-13 2018 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 24RK View Listings

Purchased new in November 2017. Towed horrible on the way home from dealer - fishtailed for no apparent reason behind our Ram 2500 with a new WD hitch and sway control. First time we hooked it to city water every single connection in the camper leaked, including the connections to the water heater. We fixed those ourselves. Then we noticed the A/C didn't work correctly. Turns out the thermostat was wired incorrectly. The manufacturer walked me through fixing that myself over the phone. The first time we went camping (Fort Wilderness at Disney), the shower drain leaked and flooded the underbelly, ruining the insulation. The shower stall glass enclosure also leaked, ruining the wood sink cabinet and flooding the bathroom and dining area. After three months in the shop, they replaced the bathroom sink cabinet. We took it to an axle shop about the fishtailing and they told us the axle was within specs, but in their opinion way too small for the size and weight of the camper. During our camping trip this past Memorial Day weekend, we noticed the wall behind the kitchen sink had moved about an inch away from the counter. We took it in for repairs under our structural warranty but they never got to it by the time we needed it for our Labor Day camping trip. While driving at about 60 mph on the interstate, someone ignored a merge lane and cut directly in front of us requiring us to hit the brakes hard to avoid a collision. The camper fishtailed for about four seconds, which was terrifying. After we got it under control, we noticed the camper tires were smoking like they were on fire. We pulled into the emergency lane thinking we had a blowout. Instead, we noticed that the entire suspension system had collapsed and the camper floor was resting on top of the four tires. We had not hit anything. That camping trip was over before it started. We had to have it towed, which was a nightmare because the wheels on the camper wouldn't rotate and we had to wait for them to bring in special equipment. This week, our insurance company called and told us that the frame and suspension damage is so severe they will total it. We got our full purchase price back, minus a $500 deductible. It was a very upsetting and stressful experience but probably a blessing in disguise. I reported the incident to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. I also sent an email to Cruiser RV but they have not responded. We're looking at new campers this weekend but will stay away from all brands related to Cruiser RV.
- Jack Tom, Florida

2019-09-11 2015 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 215WSK View Listings

Purchased used in 2017 from Parkview RV. Overall happy with it. Plenty of room, but the super deep pantry (no sliding shelves). Super deep & wide storage in bathroom above outside kitchen (no shelves or slides). Need a step ladder to get anything! I replaced the cheap Chinese tires w/Goodyear Endurance. Traveled 6800 miles last October with no issues. A/C replaced under extended warranty. Minor plumbing issues I repaired myself. If you RV you better get to know your ship. I may upgrade (35’) someday, but too many horror stories no matter the brand or type. The more complicated the RV the increased risk of failure. I am happy with Cruiser RV & this model. Issues aside we went coast to coast on Goodyear tires & it handled well. It even weathered a hail storm without damage. If I keep it I am considering Flex Armor for the roof and a slide awning.
- Ronald Iocono, Delaware

2019-09-02 2018 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 279DBS View Listings

Ok tool this from a road trip to Illinois in 2018 2 months after buy it bringing it home. Trailer. towed great behind my 2000 f150 4x4 lariat with up grade in gears from stock 3.55 to 4.10. Trailer does pull well. We stayed in it 9 nights and notice the bed is made poor no support it had started making a mold of our body, kids beds too. The trim work in places was lose missing as the longer you stayed in it the more you'll find. The seam were seam tape was used look like a I don't like my job person had done. The black water tank flush that comes with it I'm not impress I just go use my flush king works better but it has so many curves of pipe no wonder it needs 2 flushing. The finishing as in all rv are cheap and thrown together. The fresh water take support brackets one side bolts came loose and feel off found need bolts and put in as the holes were striped out, hose from tank to regulator found dry root in a year. I say buy one after one has owned and fix every thing. We made it there and back to colorado.
- Williams, Colorado

2019-08-20 2018 Cruiser RV Stryker 2313 View Listings

Overall the RV is great.....once everything is repaired. First camping trip, the plugs in the bedroom didn’t work because of loose wires. Second trip, the shower leaked and buckled the floor in most of the trailer. Third trip, the generator wasn’t charging the battery, so it would only run for about 20 minutes (this one ruined the trip.) just got back from our fourth trip and everything seemed to go well! We did have to add a mattress topper to make the bed sleepable. Looking forward to many more trips with this camper!
- Matt Bulson, Michigan

2019-08-08 2019 Cruiser RV MPG 2120RB View Listings

So after using this rv the first season there were the typical small things needing fixing (couple doors warped in kitchen cabinets, door latch on screen fell off as screws were stripped, couple paint chip repairs and spigot for spray hose attachment cover did not latch) biggest problem was the black skirting at outside wall bottom that buckled in the heat and pulled away from trailer outside walls. Took rv in at the end of last season. Service was good at Western RV in Kelowna, B.C. this season first trip with trailer skirting buckled again just as bad as the first season, door latch repair would not allow doors to open or close properly. By the end of the 5th day entry door would not close as it would not latch and if you forced it closed the wife could not open it. When packing up, the awning would not line up with bars attached to trailer and wouldn’t close completely. Fuse for power front jack blows almost every time I use it. Very very disappointed with this trailer. Should have kept our 2012 Jayco.
- Chad Koroll, British Columbia

2019-08-06 2018 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RB View Listings

Outstanding unit. Fantastic fit and finish. No issues, no problems. 100% happy with our purchase. From the nice graphic to the HUGE rear bath to the KING SIZE bed it is truly a cottage on wheels. 10 STARS!
- Jeff Kotlarek, Michigan

2019-08-04 2015 Cruiser RV Viewfinder Signature VS-19FK View Listings

This is a nice floor plan, perfect for a couple. Lots of storage, nice kitchen area. However, the quality of this trailer is terrible. We have had multiple plumbing leaks, the plumbing under the sink in the bathroom fell apart, the fender guard has cracked, and on our most recent trip the kitchen tap totally failed. This after intermittent use after only 4 years. Accessing the battery under the V-nose is extremely challenging. No wonder they didn’t show us how to do it at the dealership- they probably didn’t even know how themselves!
- Hazel Swoboda, Alberta

2019-07-17 2019 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 240BHS View Listings

Water leak in bathroom shower, and a leak in kitchen sink. Paneling loose. Leak in out storage area. Worst trailer we have bought. We had a Montana best of all. Will not buy again from rv in Oklahoma,
- John davies, Oklahoma

2019-07-08 2015 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 214WSD View Listings

Purchased our 2015 Fun Finder model F214WSD new in July 2015. Overall cosmetics were excellent. I did extensive research before buying and liked how they used aluminum framing in the walls, roof and flooring instead of wood. Walls are also 2" thick instead of 1.5". A lot I liked about the design and planning. The problem wasn't poor planning but poor execution. Seems there was NO quality control during the manufacturing process. Problem #1: Prior to our one year warranty I noticed something pushing up under the rubber roof. Got on my ladder to inspect and found a plank about 3 feet wide was loose and pushing up. The plank ran from one side to the other about in the middle of the RV roof. Took it in to be serviced and was told they used screws that were too short to properly penetrate into the top wall plate and it worked loose. I asked about the other planks that make up the complete roof and was told they only fixed what was broken. So when the others come loose, when my 1 year warranty is over the next week, they won't cover any other repairs. Not good. Problem #2: I noticed poor air flow from my AC vents. Took AC covers off and found they used collars on the vents that went all the way up into the AC ducts, blocking airflow. I took the collars off and the airflow greatly improved. There should be a gap between the roof and AC duct work and these collars are designed to seal that area off. The collars are not suppose to penetrate up inside the duct. Apparently the yahoo's on the construction assembly line dodn't care... "use what they give us and don't complain". Screws too short-"who cares". AC vent collars blocks the airflow in the duct work-"who cares". Punch the clock, meet demand and push out the product. Like I said great design but poor quality control.
- Richard, Texas

2019-07-04 2017 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 21RB View Listings

Fun Finder 2018 Buyed in june last year in 2018. Black tink fall down 2 times, water eater is still in trouble, door pannel fall down, and they have to change one "essieu", we see that just in time to save a flat on the road! Warrenty cover "essieu" and the tire, but not the second black tink fall and the water heater! I'll have to pay on my own. The bed matress is horrible and incomfortable.In Quebec, we have just 5 months summer time to improve our FunFinder and we are in july 4th and warrenty expired in june. We not find our "Fun"Finder at all!! Always praying when we took road to be safe and in peace.. really bad for the price and lots of headhakes... I love the floor plan but is a nightmare... and lot of regrets to haved buyed this is junck.
- Julie T, Quebec

2019-07-02 2017 Cruiser RV Stryker 3212 View Listings

We have loved our Stryker every trip we take it out. The best feature of this toy hauler is the side patio under the awning. We use it constantly and love the outside tv as part of it. Constantly get positive comments from other campers intrigued by it. Everything has worked great in two years of using it. One suggestion for cruiser would be to offer a queen bed to provide more storage and walk around room in the master bedroom.
- Nat Carpenter, California

2019-06-26 2017 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 31BH View Listings

This trailer is a piece of junk The first year bought brand new off of lot the cupboard doors falling apart and the canopy starts leaking from where it connects to trailer and now sags This year our 2 year having it the seam where the side meets the top opened right up and where the top meets roof opened up. The water heater went 2 weeks ago. My dealer will not stand buy this not the company Save your money and buy another brand that cares what they put out and customer service
- Catherine williams, Ontario

2019-06-17 2016 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 212VKS View Listings

We have had this trailer for under 2 years bought brand new and it is falling apart. Cupboards are falling apart mirrors in trailer falling off doors. Canopy was leaking where it is joined to the trailer and sagging. The whole one side of trailer on outside opened. And just now our water heater went. This was suppose to be s top of the line trailer. The company does not stand by the product and I would save your money and buy another brand Very disappointing
- Catherine williams, Ontario

2019-06-15 2020 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RB View Listings

Bought this in Guelph. Had it about 3 weeks and camped in it 2 nights. So far, we can find nothing wrong or out of place. The dealer did an excellent job of PDI etc and solved any issues prior to pick-up. We hope that we can say this in a year but are totally happy with the product, price and dealer.
- Jerry Daminato, Ontario

2019-06-14 2019 Cruiser RV Stryker 2313 View Listings

We love the floor plan. That’s about it. The jacks are wobbly and have rusted after pulling 3 times. The whole undercarriage is starting to rust. The panel they use to hide where you winterize and you have to remove twice a year is falling apart where the screws go in after one removal. The sticky tape that looks like wood for your cabinets are peeling off or bubbling up. Should have looked a little better at the build quality instead of the floor plan. They have redone it twice and haven’t had it 6 months. Was told it’s cosmetic and no longer under warranty. Can’t see this rv lasting long term.
- Melissa garcia, Washington

2019-06-01 2014 Cruiser RV Fun Finder F-233RBS View Listings

I like the site so far. I haven't gotten any responses on it as of yet. The set up was easy and quick, I like the feature to see how many times it was viewed. I don't really like how you have to pay more to stay relevant on the site and the limit of how long your post will stay active.
- Shelly, Arizona

2019-05-22 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 30DS View Listings

I needed to upgrade from my previous 26x arctic fox to make it more convenient for my family of five. Wanted to buy a bunk model but arctic fox no longer made one. Reputable dealer carried Radiance and figured I would be happy. I am so frustrated with this product and do not feel confident in the build quality at all. Among all the cosmetic flaws with it, the big thing is the grey water tank leaks, and some of the electrical is flawed. I have had it almost a year and still don’t have the kinks ironed out with warranty yet. I like the floor plan, and it tows nice.
- Chris, British Columbia

2019-04-17 2019 Cruiser RV MPG 2550RB View Listings

This trailer is # 8 for us, so I felt like I knew what to look for in a RV. We love the large bath with two sinks and ample storage. We have only had one small item, sliding door off track for warranty repair and the dealership repaired it as promised. The negatives are the mattress is horrible and we are going to replace it with a good quality one soon. I think that the utility hook ups could be placed in better locations as they are all jammed in a small area on the rear of the trailer. Over all we are pleased with the trailer and would recommend it for a couple or small family.
- Hugh Sparkman, Texas

2019-04-03 2014 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 280QBS View Listings

This is an incredible trailer that was well-designed in its floor plan to accommodate larger groups without feeling cramped. The large slide makes it spacious. The trim package makes it feel like we took our home with us rather than a cheap motel. I don't know who designs the interior fabric for other RV companies, but I think they spent their early career designing casino and motel carpets. This is an ultralight model, and we have towed it with our Tahoe for years without any issues. Absolutely love this model!
- Dave Hansen, Utah

2019-03-20 2018 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 27BH View Listings

We have owned the trailer for 1 year. During this time, it has spent close to 6 months in the shop. The last three months were due to the floor delaminating. They sanded the floor down and replaced the vinyl in the whole trailer. This is on top of all the other issues, including a wall that is framed bad. Can't say I am impressed with where we bought it and for that matter, I am not at all impressed with Cruizer RV/Fun Finder. Paid more for a better trailer and it is nothing but junk.
- Kevin Cunningham, Texas