Cruiser RV RVs Reviews (45)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Cruiser RV RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Craig Johnson from South Carolina says:

Have you owned any Cruiser RV RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Cruiser RV MPG 2800QB View Listings

Camper had issue right out the gate but we waited to file a claim to see if there would be anything else. There was. The awning began to leak, the flush tank spout leaks water on the power cord and plug in, spot in the floor is damaged and now my led lights on the front of my camper are turning yellow when burned instead of the clear like they did when new. Camper was less then 6 months old when I turned in a claim. Got all the photos and all the paperwork filed. After more than 2 months I got a verdict. Denied. The leak in the awning is just "pin holes" and it supposed to be like that. I dropped something on the floor and damaged it. The only thing they did approve was the one item flush tank spout. And the photo did not even show water spraying out like I filed but of course it was the cheapest. Only about 15 bucks plus labor work of an hour. The total cost of all the repairs was less than 2 grand and the approve less than $200 Great warranty right? We even bought the extended warranty, what a waste of money. I will tell everyone one I know and post on every website I can find. To let people know they want to sell campers but customer service and warranty means nothing
- Craig Johnson , South Carolina

2019-06-15 2020 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RB View Listings

Bought this in Guelph. Had it about 3 weeks and camped in it 2 nights. So far, we can find nothing wrong or out of place. The dealer did an excellent job of PDI etc and solved any issues prior to pick-up. We hope that we can say this in a year but are totally happy with the product, price and dealer.
- Jerry Daminato, Ontario

2019-06-14 2019 Cruiser RV Stryker 2313 View Listings

We love the floor plan. That’s about it. The jacks are wobbly and have rusted after pulling 3 times. The whole undercarriage is starting to rust. The panel they use to hide where you winterize and you have to remove twice a year is falling apart where the screws go in after one removal. The sticky tape that looks like wood for your cabinets are peeling off or bubbling up. Should have looked a little better at the build quality instead of the floor plan. They have redone it twice and haven’t had it 6 months. Was told it’s cosmetic and no longer under warranty. Can’t see this rv lasting long term.
- Melissa garcia, Washington

2019-06-01 2014 Cruiser RV Fun Finder F-233RBS View Listings

I like the site so far. I haven't gotten any responses on it as of yet. The set up was easy and quick, I like the feature to see how many times it was viewed. I don't really like how you have to pay more to stay relevant on the site and the limit of how long your post will stay active.
- Shelly, Arizona

2019-05-22 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 30DS View Listings

I needed to upgrade from my previous 26x arctic fox to make it more convenient for my family of five. Wanted to buy a bunk model but arctic fox no longer made one. Reputable dealer carried Radiance and figured I would be happy. I am so frustrated with this product and do not feel confident in the build quality at all. Among all the cosmetic flaws with it, the big thing is the grey water tank leaks, and some of the electrical is flawed. I have had it almost a year and still don’t have the kinks ironed out with warranty yet. I like the floor plan, and it tows nice.
- Chris, British Columbia

2019-04-17 2019 Cruiser RV MPG 2550RB View Listings

This trailer is # 8 for us, so I felt like I knew what to look for in a RV. We love the large bath with two sinks and ample storage. We have only had one small item, sliding door off track for warranty repair and the dealership repaired it as promised. The negatives are the mattress is horrible and we are going to replace it with a good quality one soon. I think that the utility hook ups could be placed in better locations as they are all jammed in a small area on the rear of the trailer. Over all we are pleased with the trailer and would recommend it for a couple or small family.
- Hugh Sparkman, Texas

2019-04-03 2014 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 280QBS View Listings

This is an incredible trailer that was well-designed in its floor plan to accommodate larger groups without feeling cramped. The large slide makes it spacious. The trim package makes it feel like we took our home with us rather than a cheap motel. I don't know who designs the interior fabric for other RV companies, but I think they spent their early career designing casino and motel carpets. This is an ultralight model, and we have towed it with our Tahoe for years without any issues. Absolutely love this model!
- Dave Hansen, Utah

2019-03-20 2018 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 27BH View Listings

We have owned the trailer for 1 year. During this time, it has spent close to 6 months in the shop. The last three months were due to the floor delaminating. They sanded the floor down and replaced the vinyl in the whole trailer. This is on top of all the other issues, including a wall that is framed bad. Can't say I am impressed with where we bought it and for that matter, I am not at all impressed with Cruizer RV/Fun Finder. Paid more for a better trailer and it is nothing but junk.
- Kevin Cunningham, Texas

2019-03-13 2017 Cruiser RV MPG 2250RB View Listings

Great RV for couple not good for more than three or four. Good quality. Pose great with half ton truck great for two people retired on the Travel. Great Outdoor Kitchen. I like the large bathroom with shower large Closet in bathroom for linen. Large pantry.
- Guy, Ohio

2019-02-22 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RK View Listings

We purchased this unit new and before we picked it up the roof coating had to be replaced due to it being improperly installed at the factory and severe leaking into the bedroom causing a cabinet to delaminate. (Two months later and we are still waiting on the cabinet parts to replace them). Once we picked up the trailer I took it directly to a storage lot and began to prepare it for our first trip. During that time I discovered that both of the front storage doors were leaking, covering the compartment floor to become saturated, as they had not been sealed correctly at the factory. We cancelled the first trip and took it back to the dealer who resealed the doors. We left for our first camping trip and during the first week we first had a failure of some of the electrical plugs one which controlled the fireplace heater. The water heater quit heating water in the electric mode. My rear air conditioner currently will no longer come on. I later discovered that the storage compartment rear door is leaking apparently not being properly sealed and also will not stay latched. We can not use the shower due to it leaking profusely into the floor and under the wall into the front bedroom. The battery converter has failed, the water pump backflow preventer has evidently failed and causes the fresh water tank to fill up when we are connected to a city water supply causing it to overflow and leak. As far as the extended season package we had the waterlines freeze at 28 F with the heat on. There have been several other more minor issues, electrical sockets that are loose. I contacted Cruiser Customer Service and in my opinion they were absolutely no help and would not offer any assistance as it was not their problem and I would have to take it to the dealer I bought it from to get any repairs made. The service department of the dealership that we purchased the trailer from has been good so far and I have no complaints with them at this time.
- David Travis, Texas

2019-01-20 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RB View Listings

We have owned it for 7 months, took to Alaska and back put 12,000 miles on unit and had 2 issues with unit. 1st PVC Pipe on black tank was not glued at Factory and Second was slide out was out of adjustment from Factory. The Company we bought the unit from tried to adjust the slide out and made it worst and Could not get the company we bought the unit from to honor its warranty, and even with the maintenance protection plan, we were told we had to return to where we bought the unit to have it repaired, even though they have repair station all across the country, not one of them would touch this unit. Found a mobile repairman in Great Falls Montana, 1 hour it was fixed. Would never buy anything from that company that sold us the unit again, but the Cruiser Radiance Rv was a good decision to buy.
- Gene Johnson, Ohio

2019-01-14 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 26BH View Listings

This RV sucks. I will never buy a Cruiser again. The AC keeps kicking on/off, the drain hose from the fridge was 5 ft long and curled in the back and flooding the fridge, the trim is falling off, the hood range wasn't installed properly, the vent outside the range won't close, and the dvd player was replaced and still doesnt work properly. The dvd runs in BLACK AND WHITE! The kithen faucet was leaking at the base and the drain wasn't tight. None of the faucets had aerator and all the drains were hand tight and leaking. Some of the USBs didnt work because of broken wires. The outdoor storage door wouldn't latch and lock. All four corners on the roof were cracked and had to repair it. We have had this rv for 3 months and we keep finding more issues. Seems like someone built this on a friday afternoon blind folded.
- Sabrina, Florida

2019-01-02 2015 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 280QBS View Listings

I decided to wait for a few years of use to do a real review. I say for the price it is a great trailer. We have not have one real machanicle issue yet. Slide out has worked great and that was my big worry. We have had a few trim issues which is to be expected with going down the road. It comes with pretty cheap tires, so I would replace them soon after your purchase. We take good care of it and check the pluming to make sure it stays tightened. I reseal the windows yearly and check and keep the roof clean. I grease the axels every year which is very easy with these axels. The maintenance is the key to having a good experience with a travel trailer. This trailer has served my family well and I would buy another one. I think you can't beat it for the price range.
- Troy Kadin, California

2018-11-26 2018 Cruiser RV MPG 3100bh View Listings

we purchased an mpg 3100bh in June. we've already pulled it 3k miles. it's been a great rv. couple little fit and finish things but we have 4 kids and they are pretty hard on things. the layout is great for a family of 6.
- Chris Ludwig , Illinois

2018-10-08 2015 Cruiser RV Radiance 21RBIK View Listings

I love the look layout and towing but everything inside hase been replaced from pipes to stereo electrical stove fridge major issues this is brand new unit I have had grief from whom I purchased it from day one
- Christianne , Alberta

2018-08-01 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RL View Listings

We took possession of our 2019 Radiance 25RL on July 2nd and used it for the rest of the month. We love it. Our only issue was the sofa which has a design flaw. The sofa sits on 2 layers of carpet and the part that folds out rests on linoleum, which is 2 inches lower than the carpet. Sleeping at an angle would not be comfortable. Our dealer is filing a claim with Cruiser. Other than the sofa, we are very happy.
- Barry Woitena, Texas

2018-07-01 2015 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 265RBSS View Listings

many wood supports [dinette set] was stapled together, had to rebuild while at a campsite, almost impossible to get parts, forget any warranty problems, love the design, but poorly and cheaply assembled. original tires barely lasted 5000 miles
- Jack Shorr, Florida

2018-06-04 2017 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RL View Listings

Purchased new and have been using the camper very extensively. Very please with the build quality and the attention to detail one rarely sees in this class of camper. No issues, except we left the awning out one night and a windstorm blew up, but that was our fault. have spent a total of over 80 days in the unit and only thing we have upgraded was the king size bed mattress. Quite happy with Cruzer Radiance line.
- Marc E Berryman, Texas

2018-06-04 2017 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RL View Listings

- Marc E Berryman, Texas

2018-05-27 2018 Cruiser RV Radiance 32TSBH View Listings

We really like our new Cruser Radiance. Some quality issues such as warped bathroom door, leaking bathroom window. Tows well with sway bars from Equalizer. King size bed in bedroom takes up a great deal of room, difficult to make up or get into the bed, probably a bedroom slide would have been a great addition. Overall we feel this was a good purchase,
- Lynn Kirkpatrick , Texas

2018-05-27 2018 Cruiser RV Radiance 32TSBH View Listings

- Lynn Kirkpatrick , Texas

2018-05-02 2013 Cruiser RV Viewfinder 28RLSS View Listings

Bought unit new biggest piece of junk I’ve ever owned. Multiple plumbing leaks ceiling fell in inside trim fell off slide out quit working and now door leaks. Paint is faded just all round poor quality
- Tim Sander, Kentucky

2018-02-19 2015 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 280QBS View Listings

I lived in this trailer for 6 months. It is comfortable and very spacious for 2 people. We never felt cramped. The bunk house in the back was especially nice as a closet for hanging clothes and storage. The trailer is light and easy to tow.
- Diane Stmartin, California

2017-09-01 2018 Cruiser RV Radiance 30DS View Listings

I just got this new RV 2 weeks ago and boy am I disappointed with the quality. Water heater broke on our first trip, had to go back to the dealer 1 week after we received it, then when I get home, I can't open the back room slide out (motor doesn't work)so I need to go back again. The sofa bed was opened twice and it is already breaking a part. We had a rain and noticed a puddle in the storage area.. The QA was not done on this RV because it has so many little things that need to be fixed and it it fresh out of the dealer... We were impressed by the look of this RV but now I'm afraid that the only good thing about this RV is the look... I feel like I will have to go to the dealer a few times during the warranty. REALLY NOT IMPRESSED, REALLY DISAPOINTED...
- Mathieu Carbonneau, Quebec

2017-08-14 2009 Cruiser RV Viewfinder 19FK View Listings

Love this Viewfinder, it's fun, it's comfortable and it's just really efficient for it's size. Slideout and V nose make all the difference. Super easy to tow with my Toyota Tacoma truck. Fits into the tightest places too.
- Patty Jones, Washington