Cruiser RV

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Cruiser RV RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Craig Johnson from South Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Cruiser RV MPG 2800QB View Listings

Camper had issue right out the gate but we waited to file a claim to see if there would be anything else. There was. The awning began to leak, the flush tank spout leaks water on the power cord and plug in, spot in the floor is damaged and now my led lights on the front of my camper are turning yellow when burned instead of the clear like they did when new. Camper was less then 6 months old when I turned in a claim. Got all the photos and all the paperwork filed. After more than 2 months I got a verdict. Denied. The leak in the awning is just "pin holes" and it supposed to be like that. I dropped something on the floor and damaged it. The only thing they did approve was the one item flush tank spout. And the photo did not even show water spraying out like I filed but of course it was the cheapest. Only about 15 bucks plus labor work of an hour. The total cost of all the repairs was less than 2 grand and the approve less than $200 Great warranty right? We even bought the extended warranty, what a waste of money. I will tell everyone one I know and post on every website I can find. To let people know they want to sell campers but customer service and warranty means nothing
- Craig Johnson , South Carolina

2021-09-19 2014 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 260BHS View Listings

This camper has been a lot of fun. Easy to tow and maneuver into tight spots. Has a great Floorplan with all the emenities of the more expensive models. Would not be afraid to take this camper anywhere, it's very reliable
- Bill, Florida

2021-09-06 2021 Cruiser RV Stryker ST2816 View Listings

This review is for the 2021 Stryker ST2816. On October 12, 2020 I fell in love with the floor plan and purchased it. It fits my RZR900 trail, and my Polaris 550 touring 2 seat 4wheeler. Plenty of room for everything we needed. Life happened and we could not go out before winter, so it was in storage until April. We have had it out camping 3 times and each time went in for service. Problem is that the slides would get bound up. It has spent 3 months in the shop this summer getting the main slide repaired. Got it back on Friday morning for Labor Day camp trip. Opened the slides, got everything loaded. Then the slide bound up and wouldn't come in. Love the floor plan, but tired of the constant service on the slides. Owned it less than a year and traded it in on Saturday. The service department is coming out to the house today 9/10/2021 to get the slides in, and tow it away. I am disappointed because I was hoping this would be our last trailer. I think I just got a lemon.
- Brian Brassfield, Idaho

2021-09-03 2019 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 21RB View Listings

Great layout, tows great. Had to re-caulk just about everything inside and out. Have dealt with leaks for 2 years. Just when you think you’ve got it figured out, there’s another leak. Fortunately we are right on it so there is no damage. We have had to repair closet doors, moldings, drawers, hose leaks,
- Laurie S, Pennsylvania

2021-08-27 2008 Cruiser RV Fun Finder X 210WBS View Listings

Has anyone had an issue with the brake system on this camper?2008 FunFinder X210WBS This is more of a question than review. Although this is a great camper. We just purchased it from a private owner. We took it to the dealership so they could go through it and fix and check everything. Found out the brake system was broken. Apparently they used a system which is typically used on boat trailers. Long story short, there are no replacement parts for this brake system available?? So it's going to be at least $1200.00 to manufacture a new one!
- Tom, Michigan

2021-08-18 2020 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 289RBS View Listings

Absolutely the worst trailer. I have been camping my whole life. My parents have had so many trailers and never experienced any problems (both used and new). Saved up for quite a while to buy a "retirement trailer". The first 6 months it was in the shop. When ordered parts arrived to fixthe molding it was the wrong color or size.Delaminated doors which took months to arrive, shower not chalked, staples in the entrainment center that sliced my finger open, a leak in the grandkids bathroom sink, really dirty the day we went to pick it up. Yesterday we picked it up from the shop because both slides quit working on our last camping trip. I called to see if the warranty would cover the problem and was told yes. We took it in and was told that because they couldn't replicate the problem they didn't fix anything. And our trim piece above the master bedroom door was damaged by the service department. Do yourself a favor walk off the lot and save yourself the headache and nightmare.
- Doris Huffar, Washington

2021-08-17 2021 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 259BHS View Listings

I have my rv in for service/repairs at Blue Dog rv service in Bakersfield Ca. Blue Dog tells me they are waiting, for nearly a month now, for approval to complete a warranty repair. This is unacceptable.
- Ross Gonyer, California

2021-07-26 2016 Cruiser RV MPG 2800QB View Listings

We love this camper. Very durable and light weight ( we have 5 kids). High quality finish on the exterior and very well though design. When I bought it I did not know that the power stabilizer jacks are standard!! I am 6.8 tall and We love the sliding king size bed and the extra head room. We looked at many campers and they don't have the ceiling hight this one have. You don't feel closeophobic. No leaks found. My only issue with this camper is minor cosmetic defects on the interior trim, Can easily be fixed.
- Ramzi, Florida

2021-07-21 2018 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 28QD View Listings

Placed an order for a part over two months ago and still have received it .I have tried to get in touch with them by phone , e-mail and chat . The best I get is " we'll call you back " , but no never hear anything .. lol ... horrible customer services
- Brad and Danielle, Ontario

2021-07-04 2016 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser SC-225RBS View Listings

Love our 225RBS we have had ZERO problems with it since we bought it New other then a new Electric Water pump !! We did just this year put a r/v Airflow system in A/C and found that when installed the manual (6 Pages )was stuffed in exhaust port of a/c and a big hole In the plenum air was NOT going into vents ONLY problems we have had in 5 years and we travel all summer 6-7 months !
- Steve Agnes, Arizona

2021-06-26 2021 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 259BHS View Listings

Shadow Cruiser 259BHS. Used 3 times on short trips and this thing is literally coming apart at the seams. I've owned other RVs and this is easily the the worst in terms of workmanship. 5000 words is not enough to properly describe and list every flaw in construction. Total rip off.
- Ross Gonyer, California

2021-06-17 2021 Cruiser RV Hitch 16RD View Listings

Major leaks flooded the rv. The winterize hose was not plugged at the end. Control switch light already not lighted up. Cabinet door to length to short you can see inside the cabinet, outlet pipe for black water clogged round cut circle in pipe.
- Ben, Pennsylvania

2021-06-17 2021 Cruiser RV Hitch 16RD View Listings

New Hitch 16RD by Cruiserrv. RV Winterize hose not capped off flooded the RV twice. Light on control switch not working. Cabinet door length to short not covering opening. Black tank drain clogged by round cutout circle.
- Ben, Pennsylvania

2021-06-01 2021 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 280QBS View Listings

This trailer is absolutely awful!! I bought it drug home from Edmonton the bathroom door must’ve come unlatched flew around in there all hanging crooked when I got home like WTF!!! Now give up my trailer I just bought for warranty work suck my *^%! Shadow Cruiser 240bhs
- Cody, British Columbia

2021-05-26 2021 Cruiser RV Radiance R-28BH View Listings

We purchased a new camper at McKee RV in Perry. The customer service was very helpful and gave us a good deal on a trade in. We experienced a problem with the electrical and the service department went above and beyond to make sure it was fixed in a timely manner so we could continue to enjoy our camping experience. Great deal, great service right in our hometown!
- Terry Carmichael, Iowa

2021-05-25 2021 Cruiser RV MPG View Listings

My wife and I purchased our MPG 2 1/2 months ago, and before we left the lot the pantry door was removed due to poor craftsmanship and the bathroom counter wasn’t even sealed. The dealership siliconed the counter and we hauled it home. Since being home we’ve already found multiple issues. Overhead lighting above table had fallen from the ceiling, plastic trim around door to bathroom was hanging free, backsplash in kitchen was no longer attached to wall. 2 window valances have also come loose and I had to reattach because I’m not waiting a lifetime to have them repaired.The door frame is bent and there’s a decal missing. We’ve been waiting for our pantry door for going on 3 months and Cruiser still hasn’t gotten us a door or decal. The dealer has been extremely helpful and has been calling Cruiser weekly but nothing yet. So I can’t say I’m very pleased with our $48000 purchase. Can’t wait to see what breaks or falls off this weekend.
- Rich Rainwater, Arizona

2021-05-13 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RL View Listings

What we liked most about our 2019 Radiance 25RL was the floorplan and how it provided a nice living area for the two of us. Of course the King bed is a plus. We have had this unit since June of 2018 and we have had minimal issues with the unit. Overall the build quality was on par with any other travel trailer like it within the same price range. Only two issues we have has was an out of balance blower motor on the AC and the flush valve on the toiler started to leak. Both wear replaced under warranty. We have had zero leaks from the outside. We do practice regular roof cleaning and sealing and we replace or reseal all seals on the roof and sides each year. The unit is an Ultra-Light, but with the over sized chassis it has a nice 2500LB extra payload and that is considering tanks full and all the options so that is outstanding. It came with Rainer tires which are made in China, but designed by an American company, and even though I will not repurchase these when I replace, they have served me well. Towing is real good with my 2019 F250. Front fiberglass cap has had no fading, but I regularly hit it with Car Guys Hybrid Wax. Only complaint about the design is it could use more inside storage, but we have worked around that enough to not make it a major complaint. I have replaced the mattress with a memory foam...the one that came with it was unusable. Also added a Lippert Solid Step. Oh, the outside speaker suck. I am an audio guy and bad sound audio makes me cringe so yeah, those will get replaced someday too! I would recommend this unit. Like with any Travel Trailer, you must perform regular maintenance and if you do I think you will be happy with the purchase.
- Gary Matthews, North Carolina

2021-04-27 2021 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 280QBS View Listings

I normally don't do reviews but there really isn't a lot of independent information out there on the Shadow Cruiser. I purchased the Shadow Cruiser 280QBS from Jeff Couch's RV Nation on 4/17/2021. I pulled it all the way back to Texas where it currently sits in my driveway. My experience thus far is as follows: Towing – I was amazed at how well it towed behind my 2007 F350. I experienced no sway in my 1,000-mile maiden voyage. I recommend getting the Blue OX Sway Pro with this unit. Quality – Quality is very subjective and I tend to believe most campers are built with the same quality construction with a few exceptions (DRV as being an exception). I do not recommend this camper to people who are unwilling or unable to fix issues themselves. There is a healthy backlog at nearly every warranty department and it may take months to get it fixed and believe me you will have issues. I noted a few issues that I experienced below. There were some rough roads from Ohio through Tennessee and some quality control issues were illuminated because of that fact. For example, the reflectors on the side of the unit are screwed with normal screws. No nuts and bolts to hold it in. As a result, two of the side reflectors popped out by the time I made it to Dallas. I changed out all of the factory screws for a traditional nuts and bolts system once I arrived home. Additionally, one of the back wheels on the passenger side sounded like it had a chain dragging. This turned out to be a broken spring that was caught in the wheel well. I had to have a mobile rv technician to help me jack up the unit to remove the wheel and replace the spring. Shadow Cruiser likes to brag about its patent pending king bed sliding system but it is terrible. In fact, I don’t think they really needed a patent on it because it is a flawed idea. The first trip out and the slide pin broke causing the bed to slide side to side for the majority of my 1,000-mile journey. I noted one significant manufacturer error related to the fresh water tank. The fresh water tank is intended to be gravity fed; however, the water line was installed above furnace ducting and angled near 90 degrees disallowing water to enter the tank. I like to boondock along the ocean and this was a major issue for me. It took me around 4 hours to reroute the water line around the furnace ducting so that water could fill the tank. The warranty company suggested having a repair person remove the refrigerator to access the pipe but I found a better way of handling it without risking sensitive electronics. The unit I purchased was winterized and there were no materials available to my specific unit that showed me how to undo the water heater bypass. The lack of materials is perhaps my biggest sore spot with the Shadow Cruiser but I will note that the warranty department is very patient and helpful in assisting with any questions related to your specific unit. Despite all of the issues I have experienced in my short time with the Shadow Cruiser, I would purchase it again. It has the floorplan I want and a 50-amp circuit with plenty of neat features that make me happy. I will slowly improve the build quality over time.
- Nick S., Texas

2021-04-19 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RB View Listings

We have only taken this unit out 4 times since we bought it brand new. the quality of workmanship is poor. we have two electric outlets that do not work, wall paper is coming loose and pealing. We have had it in for warranty repair several times for other issues. I would not recommend this trailer at all. we have been more pleased with used RV's we have purchased in the past. this is the first brand new unit we have purchased and will not do that again. VERY disappointed.
- Steven VONROEDER, Texas

2021-04-15 2019 Cruiser RV MPG 2550RB View Listings

We bought Feb. 2019 new. we have had no problems with it. have traveled 5000 miles with it. love the hight ceiling. love the king bed. both the honda generators fit in the front storage, with room for other items.
- roy d meadows, Idaho

2021-01-06 2021 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 280QBS View Listings

Purchased a new 2021 280QBS it has been in the shop now 4 times. Recurring water leak in bathroom ans now in the slide and refrigerator issues. Sad to spend so much money and can’t enjoy it. The dealer is working with us but horrible camper.
- Candace Green, Texas

2021-01-02 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RB View Listings

We are a travelling couple. Usually RVing 5-6 months/year. We bought the 25RB after 4 years in a 24 foot trailer. The floor plan is excellent. The Bathroom is huge and a large shower. 15" tires which allows for "LT" tire replacement. Large cargo capacity (payload 3500 lbs) decent size tanks for boon-docking. Our only problem was the Dometic 300 (plastic) toilet. STINK AND LEAK. Went through two under warranty! Now have a Dometic 320. DO NOT BUY THE 300 DOMETIC TOILET. HAVE IT REPLACED!!! Our dealer was great with this problem. We also replaced the matress with memory foam (but all rv matresses are crap.) Other than that, we love the trailer.
- Jerry, Ontario

2020-10-14 2014 Cruiser RV Shadow Cruiser 280QBS View Listings

This is the first and last Shadow Cruiser I would ever buy. Bubbles in the front and back within the first 3 months of owning it. Nails or staples coming through the wall behind the couch and in the bedroom. The slide has never worked properly. 20,000.00 wasted!
- KEITH LAM, Virginia

2020-09-27 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 32BH View Listings

Love the camper! Second cruiser rv model we have owned. Unfortunately this one must have been built on an off day. A few window's leak,trim is coming loose on interior. The faucet in the bathroom is mounted so far back on the counter you can barely wash hands under. Today I opened storage compartment to get a table. It was soaked so another leak. This camper is 19 months old and not in very good condition for being that new. I have owned campers my interest adult life never had any of these problems before.
- Matthew Carper, Ohio

2020-09-10 2019 Cruiser RV Radiance 25RB View Listings

We was so excited to get our new camp trailer as a retiring couple who wanted to explore the country. It had the floor plan we loved and the best bathroom. We had our heater break our 2nd trip out in a snow storm. Fire place kept us warm until we could get it back to Tooele Motor Sports TMS. Who had it over 3 months to fix the bathroom door , heater and door , they made the bathroom door worse and the door door is a mess. All of the lights and door frames have fallen off from poor building and craftsmanship, now the shelves in the pantry and everywhere else is moving out of the walls. We gave up going back to TMS as their quietly of customer care and repairs are worse than the way we got the trailer. Do I like my trailer yes, the lay out yes, the quietly no, would I buy this brand again hell no.
- gail, Utah