Cruiser RV MPG RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Cruiser RV MPG RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Craig Johnson from South Carolina says:

Have you owned any Cruiser RV MPG RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Cruiser RV MPG 2800QB View Listings

Camper had issue right out the gate but we waited to file a claim to see if there would be anything else. There was. The awning began to leak, the flush tank spout leaks water on the power cord and plug in, spot in the floor is damaged and now my led lights on the front of my camper are turning yellow when burned instead of the clear like they did when new. Camper was less then 6 months old when I turned in a claim. Got all the photos and all the paperwork filed. After more than 2 months I got a verdict. Denied. The leak in the awning is just "pin holes" and it supposed to be like that. I dropped something on the floor and damaged it. The only thing they did approve was the one item flush tank spout. And the photo did not even show water spraying out like I filed but of course it was the cheapest. Only about 15 bucks plus labor work of an hour. The total cost of all the repairs was less than 2 grand and the approve less than $200 Great warranty right? We even bought the extended warranty, what a waste of money. I will tell everyone one I know and post on every website I can find. To let people know they want to sell campers but customer service and warranty means nothing
- Craig Johnson , South Carolina

2019-10-29 2019 Cruiser RV MPG 2550RB View Listings

I bought this trailer in May of 2019, because my wife loved the floor plan and the dealer was limited to what we could buy and tow because I own a f-150, and we use a trailer on and off in the winter, so we needed a 4 season trailer. Since owning it I have been kicked out of two rv parks because of leaks. When you took a shower, 100% of the water would go right to the ground. After having it fixed... three times. We went camping and one morning it got down to the mid to high 20’s, and when we woke up the pipes were frozen. We couldn’t open the black or gray tank valves, or turn the sink on. The under carriage does not compare to Cougar or Forest River. As far and the inside, the cabinets are separating from the ceiling, cabinet doors are very crooked. Heater only works good in one spot (by the kitchen sink). Overall this trailer is sub par. The insulation is awful. We are going through a 10 gallon tank every day and a half. I do not recommend this trailer to anyone. Especially if you plan on using it in cooler/colder/freezing temperatures.
- Andrew Buus, Colorado

2019-08-08 2019 Cruiser RV MPG 2120RB View Listings

So after using this rv the first season there were the typical small things needing fixing (couple doors warped in kitchen cabinets, door latch on screen fell off as screws were stripped, couple paint chip repairs and spigot for spray hose attachment cover did not latch) biggest problem was the black skirting at outside wall bottom that buckled in the heat and pulled away from trailer outside walls. Took rv in at the end of last season. Service was good at Western RV in Kelowna, B.C. this season first trip with trailer skirting buckled again just as bad as the first season, door latch repair would not allow doors to open or close properly. By the end of the 5th day entry door would not close as it would not latch and if you forced it closed the wife could not open it. When packing up, the awning would not line up with bars attached to trailer and wouldn’t close completely. Fuse for power front jack blows almost every time I use it. Very very disappointed with this trailer. Should have kept our 2012 Jayco.
- Chad Koroll, British Columbia

2019-04-17 2019 Cruiser RV MPG 2550RB View Listings

This trailer is # 8 for us, so I felt like I knew what to look for in a RV. We love the large bath with two sinks and ample storage. We have only had one small item, sliding door off track for warranty repair and the dealership repaired it as promised. The negatives are the mattress is horrible and we are going to replace it with a good quality one soon. I think that the utility hook ups could be placed in better locations as they are all jammed in a small area on the rear of the trailer. Over all we are pleased with the trailer and would recommend it for a couple or small family.
- Hugh Sparkman, Texas

2019-03-13 2017 Cruiser RV MPG 2250RB View Listings

Great RV for couple not good for more than three or four. Good quality. Pose great with half ton truck great for two people retired on the Travel. Great Outdoor Kitchen. I like the large bathroom with shower large Closet in bathroom for linen. Large pantry.
- Guy, Ohio

2018-11-26 2018 Cruiser RV MPG 3100bh View Listings

we purchased an mpg 3100bh in June. we've already pulled it 3k miles. it's been a great rv. couple little fit and finish things but we have 4 kids and they are pretty hard on things. the layout is great for a family of 6.
- Chris Ludwig , Illinois

2017-01-10 2017 Cruiser RV MPG 2400BH View Listings

This unit is the best quality travel trailer i have ever bought, The quality of this unit is just amazing, for a 28ft unit and 5000lbs my 1/2 ton and my family can go see all the Natl. parks Happy Bill
- Bill, Iowa