Cruiser RV Fun Finder X Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Cruiser RV Fun Finder X RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Glenn Chen from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Cruiser RV Fun Finder X X-215WSK View Listings

Great quality and fun rv for a small family or couple. Lite-weight enough to pull with an SUV or 1/2 truck. Just hook-up and enjoy! The white interior adds lots of light and makes it feel spacious.
- Glenn Chen, Florida

2020-08-31 2012 Cruiser RV Fun Finder X 214WSD View Listings

I purchased my 2012 fun finder spring 2017, I spent two years looking for the one I wanted. I took my time and looked at so many. The only other brand I found was close to the quality and craftsmanship was the Minnie Winnie rvs with the fiberglass exteriors. I love this Fun Finder RV. I grew up on camping/Recreating. So, I am very familiar with many types of tents rv,s, fifth wheels and their floor plans. This is a well made rv. It is a solid trailer, with a tip out that extends space where its needed. I've hauled my trailer down to the coast of Oregon and Norther, WA. I pulled and camped n higher elevations in N. Cascdes, and Glacier Natl to the plains. Through hot and dry climate along Columbia Gorge THIS TRAILER DID GREAT! I've tested in full hookup, generator, and battery only/dry camp and it exceeded my expectations. I love the storage, large pantry, shirt and coaT closet on either side of bed plus many over head compartments. There is a fan over the bed that cools down the coach. They make the best use of space and it is the placement of water pump and heater. It is in a convient place with easy one panel access below the pantry. I wish the under bench storage access was not under cusion and ply wood but nice easy slide drawers. I also have the switches for electric stabilizer jacks and wish I had jacks as its difficult to hand crank and or drill, doesn't do the trick. Happy Camping
- Angela , Washington