Cruiser RV Fun Finder RVs Reviews (16)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Cruiser RV Fun Finder RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

john kalichak from Virginia says:

Have you owned any Cruiser RV Fun Finder RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 266KIRB View Listings

Purchased january 11 2017,from end of january to end of march in shop,wall next to bedroom had to be replaced they replaced window trim by shooting a 2 1/2"nail thru camper wall to outside.needed it for trip,toilet water valve leaking from poor winterizing,they gave me valve to install myself.I dropped it off april 21to repair furnace,replace inverter&remote,antenna,black tank flush was reversed,courtesy light & city water connection etc.did not get it back until july 28.Had to cancel numerous reservations.
- john kalichak, Virginia

2019-09-13 2018 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 24RK View Listings

Purchased new in November 2017. Towed horrible on the way home from dealer - fishtailed for no apparent reason behind our Ram 2500 with a new WD hitch and sway control. First time we hooked it to city water every single connection in the camper leaked, including the connections to the water heater. We fixed those ourselves. Then we noticed the A/C didn't work correctly. Turns out the thermostat was wired incorrectly. The manufacturer walked me through fixing that myself over the phone. The first time we went camping (Fort Wilderness at Disney), the shower drain leaked and flooded the underbelly, ruining the insulation. The shower stall glass enclosure also leaked, ruining the wood sink cabinet and flooding the bathroom and dining area. After three months in the shop, they replaced the bathroom sink cabinet. We took it to an axle shop about the fishtailing and they told us the axle was within specs, but in their opinion way too small for the size and weight of the camper. During our camping trip this past Memorial Day weekend, we noticed the wall behind the kitchen sink had moved about an inch away from the counter. We took it in for repairs under our structural warranty but they never got to it by the time we needed it for our Labor Day camping trip. While driving at about 60 mph on the interstate, someone ignored a merge lane and cut directly in front of us requiring us to hit the brakes hard to avoid a collision. The camper fishtailed for about four seconds, which was terrifying. After we got it under control, we noticed the camper tires were smoking like they were on fire. We pulled into the emergency lane thinking we had a blowout. Instead, we noticed that the entire suspension system had collapsed and the camper floor was resting on top of the four tires. We had not hit anything. That camping trip was over before it started. We had to have it towed, which was a nightmare because the wheels on the camper wouldn't rotate and we had to wait for them to bring in special equipment. This week, our insurance company called and told us that the frame and suspension damage is so severe they will total it. We got our full purchase price back, minus a $500 deductible. It was a very upsetting and stressful experience but probably a blessing in disguise. I reported the incident to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. I also sent an email to Cruiser RV but they have not responded. We're looking at new campers this weekend but will stay away from all brands related to Cruiser RV.
- Jack Tom, Florida

2019-09-11 2015 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 215WSK View Listings

Purchased used in 2017 from Parkview RV. Overall happy with it. Plenty of room, but the super deep pantry (no sliding shelves). Super deep & wide storage in bathroom above outside kitchen (no shelves or slides). Need a step ladder to get anything! I replaced the cheap Chinese tires w/Goodyear Endurance. Traveled 6800 miles last October with no issues. A/C replaced under extended warranty. Minor plumbing issues I repaired myself. If you RV you better get to know your ship. I may upgrade (35’) someday, but too many horror stories no matter the brand or type. The more complicated the RV the increased risk of failure. I am happy with Cruiser RV & this model. Issues aside we went coast to coast on Goodyear tires & it handled well. It even weathered a hail storm without damage. If I keep it I am considering Flex Armor for the roof and a slide awning.
- Ronald Iocono, Delaware

2019-07-08 2015 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 214WSD View Listings

Purchased our 2015 Fun Finder model F214WSD new in July 2015. Overall cosmetics were excellent. I did extensive research before buying and liked how they used aluminum framing in the walls, roof and flooring instead of wood. Walls are also 2" thick instead of 1.5". A lot I liked about the design and planning. The problem wasn't poor planning but poor execution. Seems there was NO quality control during the manufacturing process. Problem #1: Prior to our one year warranty I noticed something pushing up under the rubber roof. Got on my ladder to inspect and found a plank about 3 feet wide was loose and pushing up. The plank ran from one side to the other about in the middle of the RV roof. Took it in to be serviced and was told they used screws that were too short to properly penetrate into the top wall plate and it worked loose. I asked about the other planks that make up the complete roof and was told they only fixed what was broken. So when the others come loose, when my 1 year warranty is over the next week, they won't cover any other repairs. Not good. Problem #2: I noticed poor air flow from my AC vents. Took AC covers off and found they used collars on the vents that went all the way up into the AC ducts, blocking airflow. I took the collars off and the airflow greatly improved. There should be a gap between the roof and AC duct work and these collars are designed to seal that area off. The collars are not suppose to penetrate up inside the duct. Apparently the yahoo's on the construction assembly line dodn't care... "use what they give us and don't complain". Screws too short-"who cares". AC vent collars blocks the airflow in the duct work-"who cares". Punch the clock, meet demand and push out the product. Like I said great design but poor quality control.
- Richard, Texas

2019-07-04 2017 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 21RB View Listings

Fun Finder 2018 Buyed in june last year in 2018. Black tink fall down 2 times, water eater is still in trouble, door pannel fall down, and they have to change one "essieu", we see that just in time to save a flat on the road! Warrenty cover "essieu" and the tire, but not the second black tink fall and the water heater! I'll have to pay on my own. The bed matress is horrible and incomfortable.In Quebec, we have just 5 months summer time to improve our FunFinder and we are in july 4th and warrenty expired in june. We not find our "Fun"Finder at all!! Always praying when we took road to be safe and in peace.. really bad for the price and lots of headhakes... I love the floor plan but is a nightmare... and lot of regrets to haved buyed this is junck.
- Julie T, Quebec

2019-06-26 2017 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 31BH View Listings

This trailer is a piece of junk The first year bought brand new off of lot the cupboard doors falling apart and the canopy starts leaking from where it connects to trailer and now sags This year our 2 year having it the seam where the side meets the top opened right up and where the top meets roof opened up. The water heater went 2 weeks ago. My dealer will not stand buy this not the company Save your money and buy another brand that cares what they put out and customer service
- Catherine williams, Ontario

2019-06-17 2016 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 212VKS View Listings

We have had this trailer for under 2 years bought brand new and it is falling apart. Cupboards are falling apart mirrors in trailer falling off doors. Canopy was leaking where it is joined to the trailer and sagging. The whole one side of trailer on outside opened. And just now our water heater went. This was suppose to be s top of the line trailer. The company does not stand by the product and I would save your money and buy another brand Very disappointing
- Catherine williams, Ontario

2019-06-01 2014 Cruiser RV Fun Finder F-233RBS View Listings

I like the site so far. I haven't gotten any responses on it as of yet. The set up was easy and quick, I like the feature to see how many times it was viewed. I don't really like how you have to pay more to stay relevant on the site and the limit of how long your post will stay active.
- Shelly, Arizona

2019-03-20 2018 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 27BH View Listings

We have owned the trailer for 1 year. During this time, it has spent close to 6 months in the shop. The last three months were due to the floor delaminating. They sanded the floor down and replaced the vinyl in the whole trailer. This is on top of all the other issues, including a wall that is framed bad. Can't say I am impressed with where we bought it and for that matter, I am not at all impressed with Cruizer RV/Fun Finder. Paid more for a better trailer and it is nothing but junk.
- Kevin Cunningham, Texas

2018-07-01 2015 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 265RBSS View Listings

many wood supports [dinette set] was stapled together, had to rebuild while at a campsite, almost impossible to get parts, forget any warranty problems, love the design, but poorly and cheaply assembled. original tires barely lasted 5000 miles
- Jack Shorr, Florida

2017-07-19 2014 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 210UDS View Listings

The Fun Finder is well designed but the worm ship is sloppy. I have spent hours removing sealant from the side of the unit where it is not to be. The paint on the front cap is to thin and is washing off. The floor plan is great and the trailer tows great. But the exterior I'd disappointing.
- Robert Griffith, New Jersey

2016-08-08 2011 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 210WBS View Listings

This triller is very lightweight making it easy to tow. The livability of this unit is great. I have spent up to 6 months living in it throughout the country and enjoyed it. The floor plan and slide made it extremely comfortable.
- Jane, Texas

2015-12-09 2010 Cruiser RV Fun Finder X160 View Listings

I have owned and used this RV for 2 yrs. I enjoy using it for work travel, parking mostly at Walmarts. It is completely self contained, provided u use the generator on truck bed, and 35 gal. water tank. It is easy to pull anywhere. I have taken it through 16 states. Love the fireplace, and the gas grill that attaches on the side. Only reason why I am selling is because I need something bigger and more practical for my family to travel with me more often. This is a rare model. It took me 6 months to find it.
- Shawn Jackson, West Virginia

2015-07-07 2005 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 189FBR View Listings

This trailer is great for traveling long term or just over the weekend. It has everything you need and than some. Drives easy and steady.
- Cynthia P, Illinois

2015-07-05 2005 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 189FBR View Listings

Great for long trips or just the weekend.
- Cynthia P, Illinois

2015-05-13 2012 Cruiser RV Fun Finder F-210UDS View Listings

This Fun Finder is so easy to tow, used my Ford Explorer for that job. Love the slide out, it gives you a lot of fun.
- Jack, Florida