Crossroads Zinger RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Crossroads Zinger RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Francois Hache from New Brunswick says:

Have you owned any Crossroads Zinger RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 CrossRoads Zinger 280RK View Listings

I bought a new CROSSROAD ZINGER Z-1 280 RK 2017.This product is quickly build and low quality fabrication.I have found many problems like many cracked seal few days after I bought the trailer.But the worst presence of many air pockets under the rubber roof.The dealer was supposed to fix it ,but didn't do the job properly. CROSSROAD REFUSED TO DO ANY OTHER WORK ON THE ROOF.Tis company don't stand behind their products.First and last time I buy a CROSSROAD RV
- Francois Hache, New Brunswick

2019-07-26 2019 CrossRoads Zinger 290KB View Listings

Purchased new 18 months ago and roof needs to be replaced. Air is getting under the rubber when driving causing a large bubble. Manufacturer is only authorizing a “patch” repair. They will not replace the roof which is what is needed per the dealer. How can you “patch” a rubber roof? All I am asking is them to fix the roof and replace. Nothing more and nothing less. Stand behind their product. Poor customer service, I would stay away from all Keystone products. I have started looking at 5th wheels and was going to purchase a Montana but because of this issue, I am looking at other manufactures.
- 5Dudes, California

2019-03-23 2016 CrossRoads Zinger 30QB View Listings

We had never owned an RV or even looked at one before we bought this one. We took it on 3 short 2 day trips. Then pulled it to Minnesota, which was 1200 Mi one way. It is equipped with a sway bar and it pulled easily. We pulled it with a 1/2 T pickup, which handled it adequately in the high winds we encountered in SD. A 3/4 T would be best. For 2 retired people in our 70's the RV is too big for us. It needs a family. It is roomy, has lots of storage. It has a hookup for TV or video games in the Bunk room, A hook up for a TV in the living space, with a swivel mount so the TV can be watched from the master bedroom at night. The kitchen is convenient, with microwave, refrigerator, and plug-ins. The only thing I didn't like about the RV is the bathroom is small, which isn't a big deal because most campgrounds have showers and restrooms. Outside the RV is a mini kitchen, with gas stove, sink for cleaning fish, and drinks. You can use the connector from the stove to hook up a grill and use the camper gas. It has a lighted canopy, outside speakers, an outside shower to hose mud off kids. and large storage space for camper accessories. The bunks have never been slept in. The master bed is a short queen. We used it for the trips in 2016, took 1 trip in 2017, and it has been stored in the barn all of 2018. My husband hurt his back and had to have surgery in late 2017, so we haven't been able to travel. I love to camp, but since my husband has to do most of the heavy work, hooking up, setting up, etc, it isn't practical for us to keep it. We decided to sell this to someone who could use it, or trade for a smaller one. This camper would be good for a temporary home for someone who has had their home ravaged by tornado or flood as well as for traveling.
- Aleta Juergens, Missouri

2018-08-26 2015 Crossroads Zinger 33BH View Listings

From the time I bought it new, the front door ever stayed shut. Had it service under warranty several times. They should have replaced the door bc obvious the frame is bent. Now insects come in under the frame. Now I have a water leak at the appliance slide and another at the dining slide. Some carpet mildew & trim damage. I can't figure out where coming from. No roof leak found, slide rubber flaps don't seem to have any folds. Driving me crazy! I love the floorplan and so much storage space. Even better with permanent awning! Other than above, only complaint is trying to figure out how to buy replacement bunkhouse window screen frame. How can it be so difficult for manufacturer to know size? Also, heat doesn't travel to master the best but oh well can't have everything. ..hopefully no more leaks!
- Carrie Centers, Indiana

2017-01-23 2016 CrossRoads Zinger 32SB View Listings

This was our first new unit the dealer (salesman) was so helpfull, didnt bash the other dealers he just showed us the differances between theres and the others.... when we went to other dealers theres where golden and everybody elses where 2nd rate..... till we started to point things out, Do Your Homework
- John, Iowa

2016-09-27 2014 CrossRoads Zinger 27RL View Listings

It is a well built unit. The enclosed bottom keeps the floors comfortable when it is cold outside. The heat and air conditioning vents are well placed for comfort. Bathroom with full sized enclosed shower is one of it's best features. It is a little heavy for a 1/2 ton truck. My 3/4 ton 6.0 liter GMC does OK, but I wouldn't want to try it with anything less. It tows very stable. Crosswinds do not bother it at all.
- Marty Tomlinson, Ohio

2016-09-21 2015 Crossroads Zinger 33BH View Listings

The trailer is beautiful from a "women's " perspective, with so much room to move around, storage, and privacy. The kitchen area itself is perfectly laid out. I liked that the master bedroom is on the far side of the trailer for privacy. The three bump outs provide for everyone to have "elbow" room. Loved the bathroom layout as well.
- Dee Leach, New York