CrossRoads Volante RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with CrossRoads Volante RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Rebecca franks from Texas says:

Have you owned any CrossRoads Volante RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 CrossRoads Volante VL26RB View Listings

Every part was aleast 10 years old from faucets to vents, we're falling apart in my hands. Screws coming out, cabinet doors falling off. Detector s going off for no reason! Pealing fake wood walls. Cheap beds! I'd owned for a year almost and it's falling apart. Explore USA Will take my RV for 3 months for repair! Lol and crossroads will not even return my calls never again shall be robbed by these people. They got me, but I will pray, this company will close down and go bankrupt.
- Rebecca franks, Texas

2019-04-29 2019 CrossRoads Volante 33BR View Listings

I purchased my Volante in August 2018. This is my first travel trailer, I’ve always rented in the past. I made the unfortunate mistake of buying from a dealership out of state, only because no one locally could provide the model number I had decided on. I loved the floor plan and the way the bunk room was laid out compared to other models. I’ve used this trailer over the past 6 months quite often so feel confident with this review. First of all, I strongly suggest you buy or have a dealership locally to you. Even then, getting an appointment with a dealership to fix all of the issues you will run into takes on average 2-3 months (minimum) of planning. The dealerships I’ve had to schedule with will make your appointment 40-60 days out. Then once they have your trailer, you can expect for it to be at the dealer at least 30 days if not longer. I’ve had to do this 2 times on this brand new 2019 model and it’s a real pain. With this trailer you can expect that it will not be built with quality workmanship. Things are barely glued, barely stapled, barely working. Be prepared to re-glue, reseal, re-staple most things. In the first 6 months of ownership I’ve had to replace all leveling jacks because they came with 5k lbs jacks that were flimsy and all 4 of them bent within the first 3 uses. I’ve replaced with 7500 LB jacks. The entire u-shaped kitchen basically fell apart. The kitchen is built on a slide, all the staples came out and had to be secured with screws. Electric water heater failed and had to be replaced. Electrical switches on main control panel failed and had to be replaced. Most of the inside panels that were barely stapled to the moving slide have all been re-stapled and re-glued because after a few uses the panels started to peel Away from The edges. I’ve had to replace a handful of fuses. It’s only april 2019 as I write this review and tonight I noticed the ceiling in master bedroom dropping at the seam. I’ll end up figuring out how to add adhesive myself since going back to the dealerships are such a big process. The bottom line is this trailer is built quick with no real quality over site. Every single window, frame, kitchen sink, shower, and pretty much everything else in the trailer had to be resealed with rubber cement. It’s a poor quality trailer and I would suggest you spend the extra money to buy something built to higher standards. I will not be buying another crossroads ( now owned by Keystone). The wooden support beam under the master bed has broke as well. When I went to replace it, I realized it also just had 2 staples holding it in place ( btw I’m less than 180 lbs, not sure what the bed is rated) Cheapest product I’ve ever bought. Feature list looked great but everything is lowest quality you will find. Seems like it was mass built and just thrown together. Paid $38k and can’t wait til it’s paid down enough for me to sell and invest in something else. Pros: looks nice cosmetically, fridge stays cold, ac and floor furnace both operate nicely ( after electrical switches and fuses were replaced ). One other thing I noticed was the flooring over around the floor vents are not glued down. When I walk over the floor near one of the vents, the floor is bubbled. I can push my foot down and hear it making contact with floor below. Also, after 10 or so uses, I also had to replace the pull lever for the gray water tank, And the propane tank holder. Almost forgot about those. Nothing was covered under any kind of warranty except for the electric water heater and wall switches that died after 2 trip. Just be prepared to put in some work. Making multiple appointments, towing back and forth, being without trailer for a few months at a time, hours of personal repairs is a lot of work for a 8 month old product.
- Peter Gutierrez, California