CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve Reviews on RV Insider (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

mark buccola from Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve 33RL View Listings

BAWARE don't buy from this company, paint fading after 1 1/2 years was told will this can happen to gel coats. The in wall slider system bad, burnt out 3 motors in the first year. squeaky floors, carpet staples coming up, window coverings fell the first year I had to put wall anchors.
- mark buccola, Virginia

2020-06-25 2014 Crossroads Sunset Trail Reserve ST32RL View Listings

Bought my 2014 sunset trail reserve new. Right after one of the sides leaked bad. They fixed it but 6 yrs later back area floor soft had to replace. Found another area by door and another by another window. Also wall on one of slides ( under window). ALSO ALL the vinyl is peeling bad!!!!! All cushions ruined.
- Michele booker, Louisiana

2020-06-09 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve 32RL View Listings

I do Not recommend anyone to purchase a camper made by this company. They do not stand behind their product. We purchased ours brand new has had leaks and the paint should have been recalled. The front is completely faded and they were aware that the wrong paint was used and still did nothing about it. They have a nice appearance but when it comes to quality they are not up to standards and all they care about is the sell, quality is not important. Remember you were warned!
- Leasie Blackman, South Carolina

2019-04-29 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve 26RB View Listings

Our RV is very maneuverable towing and parking! With the electric stabilizers, you can set up in about 15 minutes. The floorpan with the center island allows you to serve several guests with ease. The double slide outs and rounded ceiling makes the unit feel very large. The bathtub/shower is great with small children too. The trailer is a four season trailer, but the electric fireplace kept us toasty without using the furnace. Also, we enjoyed the outdoor "man cave" very much. Lots of storage inside and out. We are including kitchenware, towels, bedding, ice maker, outdoor chairs and more! Reluctantly, we aren't able to use the trailer as much as we had hoped. This is truly a great travel trailer.
- Bruce Hall, Oklahoma

2018-06-24 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve 32RL View Listings

I have had living room slide problems with this unit since I bought it used in Oct. 2015. Two weeks after I bought this trailer, the slide wouldn't come out. This was my first camping trip. January of this year(2018) the slide wouldn't work. Luckily I was at home this time(2nd. breakdown). Dealer kept it 6 weeks repairing the slide. I went on a 2 week camping trip to Tn., Il. and Mo. I was preparing to leave my first campground in Tn. and the slide would not come in. I had to abort my 2 wk. camping trip and bring it back to Byron, Ga. (3rd.) time. This unit is a disaster, or dealer has incompentant Techs. It may be both. This unit is a piece of Junk! I give it 2 stars
- William Kearbey, Georgia

2015-02-21 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve ST32BH View Listings

This is an excellent RV. The set up is great very roomy, 2 Queen size couch beds, a regular queen size bed in the master bedroom and a full size bathroom. Pulls very easy.
- Steve Norris, Florida