Crossroads Sunset Trail RVs Reviews (14)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Crossroads Sunset Trail RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

kelly mason from Alberta says:

Have you owned any Crossroads Sunset Trail RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 250RB View Listings

Do you hate camping? Then this is the trailer for you. You will never have to worry about the hassle and stress of camping, family gatherings, or having fun! No, you will never make it to a gathering, and every weekend will be wasted fixing the amazing disintegrating trailer. No matter how you store it, care for it, love it and regardless of the endless effort you put in to it, it will simply disintegrate as it sits there, and no matter what it is that turns to powder and falls on the ground, you won't be covered by warranty! The only thing more useless and frustrating than this trailer, is the joke of an extended warranty that you get suckered in to buying.
- kelly mason, Alberta

2019-12-11 2015 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 250RB View Listings

Had fun with the camper the last part of 2019 with about 3 long trips. Nothing that you would not expect from a new camper. Found a couple small items that we worked with the dealer to fix. Looking forward to 2020
- William McLemore, Kentucky

2019-10-05 2019 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 262BH View Listings

Bought a new 2019 in May. Love the layout and it’s incredibly light for the size. Lots of small problems after first trip. Toilet pipes leaked, roof trims hanging off, cracked cupboard, roof vent seals hanging off, fridge door would not latch. Dealer was great. I fixed some dealer fixed rest. I’m still waiting for cupboard door... Let’s see what 2020 brings... Still love the trailer..(so long as that’s the end of the teething problems).
- Mark, British Columbia

2019-09-20 2019 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 291RK View Listings

We bought the camper in May of 2019 when my husband picked it up he noticed that one of the kitchen cabinets doors had marks on the panel from the adhesive from the sign they put on the door they used touch up paint to fix it but clearly noticeable they ordered a new panel for it in May. 4 months later still waiting for the part to come in. They have sent us the wrong part every time it’s been ordered. When he brought it home I noticed that our mattress was ripped along the side. The slide when it opens isn’t completely flush with the rest of the camper floor, it sits up about an inch. I was told that it’s the way it’s made. Because the slide doesn’t extend out all the way the pantry doors don’t open all the way because it hits the slide trim. Our first time using it which was a month later our fridge lock didn’t work food and drinks all over the floor. We hooked up the city water hose and noticed it was leaking out the bottom of the camper outside soaking the insulation inside the wall. So we decided to use the fresh water tank well that leaked too. The fresh water tank stopped working with 15 gallons of water still in there it read empty and no water would come out. The ceiling molding in the bedroom was falling off, circuit breakers weren’t installed properly, when we came home from our first trip the microwave was running and falling out holding on by 1 screw. Got in the service department after a 6 week wait. They fixed the problems, Replaced insulation and new cover under the bottom. We go in our next trip and this time the water is still leaking soaking everything again under the camper and in the wall but this time coming from the outdoor shower connection, my husband capped it off to prevent more water damage, the siding under the door was cut to short and was coming off, there was also a water leak under the kitchen sink not sure if that was from them fixing the other leak we have water damage to the frame of our cabinet. Took it in to get it fixed again but the parts didn’t come in before our next schedule trip. They told us they will call when the parts come in. (Still waiting) We turn the water on and this time the water is pouring out of the wall and under the bottom of the camper. (The service department hooked it back up without the new parts). We found another leak this time it’s the coming from the water pipe connected to our toilet. Our camper was poorly put together. No sense of urgency to get it fixed from service department and or where they get the parts from which it’s still under warranty. Is there a lemon law on campers?!? Just sad that you pay that kind of money for a brand new camper with problems we have had. Very disappointed in this make and model. Totally regret buying this. We have owned 2 other campers that were used and never had a problems like this you wouldn’t think a brand new one would have so many problems.
- Jackie , Michigan

2019-09-13 2020 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 291RK View Listings

The dealership was beyond impressive when we walked in to look. We had been looking for quite a while and could not find a floor plan we wanted. We told the salesman what we were looking for. King bed, storage space, counter space, u shaped dinette and outside kitchen. He went and made a call and came back and said we could get a 2020 model for the same price as the 2019 with everything we wanted. FASTFORWARD: After waiting 8 weeks for the trailer to be built, after we were told 4 weeks, it finally arrived. We went out to pick it up. It was beautiful! Just what we wanted. We hooked up and headed home. Then the problems started appearing. 1. Entry door had to be slammed to close. 2. Slide out does not extend out all the way. Has a 1 inch gap between the floor and bottom of slide out. 3. Front storage compartment did not close tight. 4. Electric connection cover did not latch closed. I was told the slide out gap was NOT a problem. It was just the way it was. After talking to a serviceman (not the one assigned to work on it) I was told the new arched ceilings they are using now don’t allow the slide to go all the way out and I would just have to get use to it being that way. The entry door was “fixed” with a little lube. The front storage compartment door seal was replaced with a new seal and the electric connector cover had to be ordered(I’m still waiting on a call about it). Last weekend I went camping and on the way home I stopped for gas. A guy at another gas pump hollered over to me that my awning was falling off. I walked around and the electric wiring was all that kept the awning from falling all the way off. The lag bolts had stripped out. This was only the second time out camping! I’m really looking forward to my next few trips out, to see what other surprises are in store!
- Rich, Illinois

2019-08-19 2019 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 253RB View Listings

After several outings in my Sunset Trail and approx 1,000 miles, I can say that my overall opinion of my new camper is less than exemplary. I find that the need to save weight has resulted in very poor interior construction. First time I used the dinette for a bed for my grandson the table lowered and screws pulled out of the cheep and thin Masonite table. The ceiling wood trim has come er in for loose in several locations. Wall coverings are coming unglued. The fold out steps rubbed and damaged the screen door and need to be fixed. The dealership is terrible even though I purchased a very pricey extended warranty. Could not get appointment for a month and could take two weeks in the shop. Would not recommend to anyone I liked. What next?
- Bill, Colorado

2019-07-08 2013 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 32BH View Listings

I would not recommend this Travel Trailer. Front cap has completely been sun damaged as not properly done in manufacture process. Apparently fixed since then but no recall for owners of those years unless you figured it out in the first year! Terrible customer service when called in would not put me through to supervisor! Can't sell for value as outside looks terrible.
- Susan, Alberta

2019-04-27 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail SS260SI View Listings

This Sunset trail is an extremely comfortable home away from home. The kitchen is well laid out with plenty of cupboard space. The bathroom is spacious with a three panel glass door for the tub/shower, plenty of storage for towels ect. We purchased a 4" mattress top, this makes the bed very comfortable. The head of the bed has a picture window that you can look out of at night see the night sky. A TV,DVD,CD and radio with full surround sound. The fire place keeps the trailer warm so you don't go through a lot of propane using the furnace. The out door amenities such as the fridge,grill and canopy make camping fun.Cool blue outdoor lights and the stereo system make for a nice relaxing evening.
- Timothy Elsden, New Mexico

2019-04-17 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 250RB View Listings

We love our Trailer ! A few things are problamatic, but really the Lite Weight Trailers are made out of light materials and dont hold up as well as the older heavy models. I dont like the cheap Stickers on the front , they have faded and are expensive to replace. Oh and there is no warranty on this problem. Otherwise it pulls like a dream and is a good trailer ..
- Scott R Oldham, Utah

2018-07-25 2010 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 31BH View Listings

Owned since new in 2010. Great trailer. Easy to tow with V-8 1/2 ton pickup. Roomy, good quality, except drawer slides a little cheap. Once I replaced the cheap plastic with metal mounts, have had no problems.
- P. leggitt, Texas

2018-02-12 2015 Crossroads Sunset Trail 33BD View Listings

Do not buy anything from this company. They are under Keystone RV. Purchased the camper end of 2014. Took possession of the camper in April due to issues that needed to be fixed including a leak and 2 bubbles in the linoleum. One located in the bunk room. In 2015 took it back to the dealer to have more issues resolved. Major issues, gas leaks, sulfur smells coming from the gray tank, uneven flooring in the bunk room, stove burners not working, ceiling bulging. Fast forward to July 2017, bunkhouse floor has rotted out due to a manufacturing defect. Keystone has refused to take responsibility to their defect. They just state it out of warranty. Never have I been treated so unfairly. So please don't spend your money on an inferior product made under Keystone.
- Kerry Bjelke, Illinois

2017-07-16 2015 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 250RB View Listings

We are seniors and this unit is very confiratable it has only been used 9 times and only has 380 miles It has an outside kitchen, awning, dual batteries, dual propane tanks, TV stereo, large slide out, full size queen bed and many more quality items
- Leroy Robbins, Tennessee

2017-07-16 2015 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 250RB View Listings

- Leroy Robbins, Tennessee

2015-01-05 2010 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 29RL View Listings

3rd owner of 2010 Crossroads Sunset Trail. Very high quality, above standard build. Lightweight, easy to tow. Fantastic floorplan with 1 slide for sofa and dinette (wooden table w/4 chairs). TONS of counterspace in kitchen. Double sink, 3 burner stove, microwave. Large amount of storage in overhead compartments in living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom. Closet with mirrored doors in living room, 2 closets in bedroom and linen closet by bathroom. Separate sink and toilet area across hall from corner shower. 2 swivel rockers and sofa that has airbed stored in drawer underneath with automatic fill. Outside lockable compartment for 2 30-lb propane tanks. Outside storage (pass-through) which is larger than a twin-size bed side to side and 8 ft across. Outside shower and flush kit. Arctic package. Very nice unit, which we feel will give us years of use.
- Kathy Austin, Texas