Crossroads RVs Reviews (73)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Crossroads RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Rich from Manitoba says:

Have you owned any Crossroads RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 CrossRoads Z-1 228RR View Listings

If you are considering spending your hard earned money on a Crossroads RV..DON'T BOTHER! My wife and I did just that in 2016. There is no quality control at the Crossroads facility. We received our camper with a bathroom door that popped open when travelling. This was due to a huge bulge in the vertical wood frame. Cupboard doors so badly installed it seems they were done by a 3 year old. The best part is the rear axle had been bent and the rear wheels were tilted outward. Nobody will fix that. Our dealer told me they can't warranty the bent axle until the tires show damage. I guess only seeing that it is bent is not enough. Several of the exterior clearance lights were installed but not connected to the wiring. The fresh water suction hose to pump was kinked. I will have to undertake some thermal scans this summer and determine how much insulation is missing in the ceiling and walls as the AC runs continuously even though it is dropping air temp 12 deg. F. Of course our dealer said, "Some campers are just like that." Both Crossroads and our dealer got what they wanted....our money. Neither of them will ever see another dime. These con men also offer a 2 year warranty which was a selling point for us. A 2 year warranty is useless when nobody will fix anything. We have been ripped off both by Crossroads and our dealer.
- Rich, Manitoba

2019-04-29 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve 26RB View Listings

Our RV is very maneuverable towing and parking! With the electric stabilizers, you can set up in about 15 minutes. The floorpan with the center island allows you to serve several guests with ease. The double slide outs and rounded ceiling makes the unit feel very large. The bathtub/shower is great with small children too. The trailer is a four season trailer, but the electric fireplace kept us toasty without using the furnace. Also, we enjoyed the outdoor "man cave" very much. Lots of storage inside and out. We are including kitchenware, towels, bedding, ice maker, outdoor chairs and more! Reluctantly, we aren't able to use the trailer as much as we had hoped. This is truly a great travel trailer.
- Bruce Hall, Oklahoma

2019-04-29 2019 CrossRoads Volante 33BR View Listings

I purchased my Volante in August 2018. This is my first travel trailer, I’ve always rented in the past. I made the unfortunate mistake of buying from a dealership out of state, only because no one locally could provide the model number I had decided on. I loved the floor plan and the way the bunk room was laid out compared to other models. I’ve used this trailer over the past 6 months quite often so feel confident with this review. First of all, I strongly suggest you buy or have a dealership locally to you. Even then, getting an appointment with a dealership to fix all of the issues you will run into takes on average 2-3 months (minimum) of planning. The dealerships I’ve had to schedule with will make your appointment 40-60 days out. Then once they have your trailer, you can expect for it to be at the dealer at least 30 days if not longer. I’ve had to do this 2 times on this brand new 2019 model and it’s a real pain. With this trailer you can expect that it will not be built with quality workmanship. Things are barely glued, barely stapled, barely working. Be prepared to re-glue, reseal, re-staple most things. In the first 6 months of ownership I’ve had to replace all leveling jacks because they came with 5k lbs jacks that were flimsy and all 4 of them bent within the first 3 uses. I’ve replaced with 7500 LB jacks. The entire u-shaped kitchen basically fell apart. The kitchen is built on a slide, all the staples came out and had to be secured with screws. Electric water heater failed and had to be replaced. Electrical switches on main control panel failed and had to be replaced. Most of the inside panels that were barely stapled to the moving slide have all been re-stapled and re-glued because after a few uses the panels started to peel Away from The edges. I’ve had to replace a handful of fuses. It’s only april 2019 as I write this review and tonight I noticed the ceiling in master bedroom dropping at the seam. I’ll end up figuring out how to add adhesive myself since going back to the dealerships are such a big process. The bottom line is this trailer is built quick with no real quality over site. Every single window, frame, kitchen sink, shower, and pretty much everything else in the trailer had to be resealed with rubber cement. It’s a poor quality trailer and I would suggest you spend the extra money to buy something built to higher standards. I will not be buying another crossroads ( now owned by Keystone). The wooden support beam under the master bed has broke as well. When I went to replace it, I realized it also just had 2 staples holding it in place ( btw I’m less than 180 lbs, not sure what the bed is rated) Cheapest product I’ve ever bought. Feature list looked great but everything is lowest quality you will find. Seems like it was mass built and just thrown together. Paid $38k and can’t wait til it’s paid down enough for me to sell and invest in something else. Pros: looks nice cosmetically, fridge stays cold, ac and floor furnace both operate nicely ( after electrical switches and fuses were replaced ). One other thing I noticed was the flooring over around the floor vents are not glued down. When I walk over the floor near one of the vents, the floor is bubbled. I can push my foot down and hear it making contact with floor below. Also, after 10 or so uses, I also had to replace the pull lever for the gray water tank, And the propane tank holder. Almost forgot about those. Nothing was covered under any kind of warranty except for the electric water heater and wall switches that died after 2 trip. Just be prepared to put in some work. Making multiple appointments, towing back and forth, being without trailer for a few months at a time, hours of personal repairs is a lot of work for a 8 month old product.
- Peter Gutierrez, California

2019-04-27 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail SS260SI View Listings

This Sunset trail is an extremely comfortable home away from home. The kitchen is well laid out with plenty of cupboard space. The bathroom is spacious with a three panel glass door for the tub/shower, plenty of storage for towels ect. We purchased a 4" mattress top, this makes the bed very comfortable. The head of the bed has a picture window that you can look out of at night see the night sky. A TV,DVD,CD and radio with full surround sound. The fire place keeps the trailer warm so you don't go through a lot of propane using the furnace. The out door amenities such as the fridge,grill and canopy make camping fun.Cool blue outdoor lights and the stereo system make for a nice relaxing evening.
- Timothy Elsden, New Mexico

2019-04-17 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 250RB View Listings

We love our Trailer ! A few things are problamatic, but really the Lite Weight Trailers are made out of light materials and dont hold up as well as the older heavy models. I dont like the cheap Stickers on the front , they have faded and are expensive to replace. Oh and there is no warranty on this problem. Otherwise it pulls like a dream and is a good trailer ..
- Scott R Oldham, Utah

2019-04-13 2017 CrossRoads Rezerve 38MD View Listings

Bought it brand new, ceiling panels were sagging, was supposed to be repaired immediately but wasn’t (why were they even falling down?) should have been my first clue... overall poor quality, poor craftsmanship, thin carpet with no underlay, A/C is inadequate and ducted poorly, even with second A/C in bedroom it’s hard to keep cool as the insulation is garbage. I could see light where the floor meets the wall in the hallway when the outside kitchen door was open, cargo doors are thin and warp easily, the magnetic latches that holds them open are weak and the slightest breeze slams them down, not good when the outside kitchen counter is deployed. The stability system is feeble, the whole unit shakes if somebody farts, poor poor poor quality at an expensive price. Took a huge loss just to dump it after 1 season.
- Rex Oranchuk, Alberta

2019-03-23 2016 CrossRoads Zinger 30QB View Listings

We had never owned an RV or even looked at one before we bought this one. We took it on 3 short 2 day trips. Then pulled it to Minnesota, which was 1200 Mi one way. It is equipped with a sway bar and it pulled easily. We pulled it with a 1/2 T pickup, which handled it adequately in the high winds we encountered in SD. A 3/4 T would be best. For 2 retired people in our 70's the RV is too big for us. It needs a family. It is roomy, has lots of storage. It has a hookup for TV or video games in the Bunk room, A hook up for a TV in the living space, with a swivel mount so the TV can be watched from the master bedroom at night. The kitchen is convenient, with microwave, refrigerator, and plug-ins. The only thing I didn't like about the RV is the bathroom is small, which isn't a big deal because most campgrounds have showers and restrooms. Outside the RV is a mini kitchen, with gas stove, sink for cleaning fish, and drinks. You can use the connector from the stove to hook up a grill and use the camper gas. It has a lighted canopy, outside speakers, an outside shower to hose mud off kids. and large storage space for camper accessories. The bunks have never been slept in. The master bed is a short queen. We used it for the trips in 2016, took 1 trip in 2017, and it has been stored in the barn all of 2018. My husband hurt his back and had to have surgery in late 2017, so we haven't been able to travel. I love to camp, but since my husband has to do most of the heavy work, hooking up, setting up, etc, it isn't practical for us to keep it. We decided to sell this to someone who could use it, or trade for a smaller one. This camper would be good for a temporary home for someone who has had their home ravaged by tornado or flood as well as for traveling.
- Aleta Juergens, Missouri

2019-03-04 2017 Crossroads Cruiser Aire CR30RK View Listings

We were travel trailer owners for a number of years. We wanted an upgrade but up grade to what? Long story short, there were so many recommendations that the choice of which manufacture or brand was nearly impossible. As it turns out people either love or hate their camper. Reviews were of little help in our search, to no surprise. Yes, I do realize this is a review. What did we do? In early 2018, we purchased a copy of the RV Consumer Group's RV Ratings Guide - Towables. It rates all Towables's from 1990 thru 2017. We knew we wanted a new lightweight 5th Wheel. The search was limited to 5th wheel companies with an average rating of 4 stars. This rating is based on Reliability, Value, and General Safety. Once this was completed, we focused on floorplans. The wife wanted a rear kitchen. Cruiser Aire beat out a number of higher profile manufacturers in the ratings and they had a model with a rear kitchen. As a result, we purchased a 2017 Cruiser Aire CR30RK in March 2018 and we love it. If you understand these are light weight campers, then you understand the choices made in construction. We have taken it on several trips and all systems have performed very well. In May of 2019, we have a trip planned to New England. Hope this is helpful. May do a follow up after the trip.
- John Hinds, Tennessee

2019-01-16 2017 CrossRoads Cameo 3801FL View Listings

Love the layout and space. Like 2 doors. Plenty of basement storage. Had to replace inside door latches with upgraded metal latches. Factory plastic latches broke. Nice to have a gas fireplace to take away the winter chill.
- Richard Guy, Utah

Verified Owner

2019-01-10 2015 CrossRoads Rushmore Lincoln RF39LN View Listings

This is an excellent RV. It tows really well and has all of the toys. I wish I had time to use it and I will miss it. The people at the campground say it is one of the nicest units around. The front living room along with the windshield opens up the space
- Jerry martin, Florida

2019-01-10 2014 CrossRoads Rushmore Jefferson View Listings

Buyer beware of RV rubber roofing My roof deteriorated in 4 years with holes and water leaks Alpha said it’s only $600 to repair on a 37 foot 5 wheel with 4 slide Camper repair shop said 8 to 10 thousand dollars Alpha don’t think much about their products and I don’t either. Buyer Beware! And the roof is lifting and crossroads said Tuff It my last on I even buy.
- Loren Hazelbaker , Florida

2019-01-07 2015 CrossRoads Hill Country HCF34BH View Listings

I am the original and currernt owner of this trailer. I am selling due to a change in my health as I no longer can safely tow the trailer. We've enjoyed this rig since day 1! Perfect for SPRING BREAK (slept 6-7 comfortably), wonderful for late SUMMER VACATIONS (AC was great in the Texas hill country) and for FALL BREAK (nice and warm in Grand Lake OK). We've even spent a few short weekend trips in it close by home. I'm 6'5" tall - the high ceilings of the rear master suite are much more livable than those 5th wheels with the master over the hitch. And having the 1/2 bath located with the master is nice; with 2 boys, this was 'momma's bathroom';-). The outdoor kitchen is convenient and nice for watching football in the fall with the side-mount TV bracket and cable hook-up. The bunkhouse is roomy and has good storage. With the foldout sofa and/or mattress, 4 kids can sleep well. The living area/kitchen is very spacious and the sofa folds out into a queen bed. If you are looking for a livable, easy towing camper that sets up quick and is fun to use, look no further - THIS IS THE ONE! Call me with an offer (580) 512-8378
- Geoffrey, Oklahoma

2018-08-26 2015 Crossroads Zinger 33BH View Listings

From the time I bought it new, the front door ever stayed shut. Had it service under warranty several times. They should have replaced the door bc obvious the frame is bent. Now insects come in under the frame. Now I have a water leak at the appliance slide and another at the dining slide. Some carpet mildew & trim damage. I can't figure out where coming from. No roof leak found, slide rubber flaps don't seem to have any folds. Driving me crazy! I love the floorplan and so much storage space. Even better with permanent awning! Other than above, only complaint is trying to figure out how to buy replacement bunkhouse window screen frame. How can it be so difficult for manufacturer to know size? Also, heat doesn't travel to master the best but oh well can't have everything. ..hopefully no more leaks!
- Carrie Centers, Indiana

2018-08-22 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve ST33RL View Listings

We bought this Trailer brand new and absolutely love it. The floor plan, for a couple, is just perfect. The furniture is comfortable and practical. There is room for friends and family to come in and visit. The outdoor kitchen is just perfect to pair with a grill. We added the covers for the slide-outs for long lasting protection. It is a bit of a challenge to tow, just because it is so long. Our Dodge RAM does a great job.
- Janie sawyer, Michigan

2018-08-14 2015 CrossRoads Elevation Brickyard View Listings

This toy hauler has been a joy to own and use. It carries all my toys for camping and the Harley for riding in the mountains on long road trips. With the right hitch and truck, it is very easy to tow. Just make sure to use truck stops for all your fuel stops. The quality has been very good and the couple of warranty problems were corrected and taken care of. This a very nice comfortable RV for short trips or the long hauls. Although the original tires that came with the RV sucked. After changing to Cooper have not had any problems or complaints.
- Dewayne Cox, Arkansas

2018-07-25 2010 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 31BH View Listings

Owned since new in 2010. Great trailer. Easy to tow with V-8 1/2 ton pickup. Roomy, good quality, except drawer slides a little cheap. Once I replaced the cheap plastic with metal mounts, have had no problems.
- P. leggitt, Texas

2018-07-18 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 33SI View Listings

We bought a new 17 sunset trail grand reserve 33si. The camper is less than a ye as r old and leaks very badly. Was told the manufacture keystone failed to put the inner seals on the slides. The floors are wrapped paneling water marked. All we want is a replacement for our lemon camper. The inner panel between the outside kitchen and interior was not put on. The awning fabric is coming unseen, the sky light has to be resealed took months to get a remote for radio and still have no manual to tell us how to operate the remote or radio. Keystone is no help they say they will fix it but with no guarantee of any kind.
- Jenny wright, Indiana

2018-07-16 2015 CrossRoads Hampton 380QB View Listings

This camper is great. The floor plan is large and open. Loved two air conditioners, lots of counter space, lots of windows to see the views and larger living area. It is a great camper and serves a camper purpose.
- Sonny Mack, Minnesota

2018-07-14 2015 CrossRoads Hampton 380FD View Listings

The whole camper spot/camper is beautiful. Very thought out floor plan and the work that has been done is amazing! Very friendly campground from my experience as well. The surrounding families talked highly of it the camper and spot.
- Savannah Mack, Minnesota

2018-07-13 2013 CrossRoads Cruiser 335SS View Listings

I think this RV is very easy to pull. I have a F350. The inside is comfortable and with plenty of storage and lots of counter space compared to a lot of other RVs we have been in.We could be full time, in it and be comfortable.
- Terry Newsome, Kentucky

2018-06-25 2017 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve SS33SI View Listings

Haven’t had any issues with the RV, but I only used it once but had it a year. Seems to be good quality with no issues. I like the pantry, center island and 3 slide outs which give a lot of room inside
- Gerald Smith, Tennessee

2018-06-24 2014 CrossRoads Sunset Trail Reserve 32RL View Listings

I have had living room slide problems with this unit since I bought it used in Oct. 2015. Two weeks after I bought this trailer, the slide wouldn't come out. This was my first camping trip. January of this year(2018) the slide wouldn't work. Luckily I was at home this time(2nd. breakdown). Dealer kept it 6 weeks repairing the slide. I went on a 2 week camping trip to Tn., Il. and Mo. I was preparing to leave my first campground in Tn. and the slide would not come in. I had to abort my 2 wk. camping trip and bring it back to Byron, Ga. (3rd.) time. This unit is a disaster, or dealer has incompentant Techs. It may be both. This unit is a piece of Junk! I give it 2 stars
- William Kearbey, Georgia

2018-05-31 2017 CrossRoads Cruiser Aire CR29SI View Listings

My Cruiser Aure has been nothing but a problem. Poor quality! Drawers did not latch properly and door would not close. I fixed those problems. Window shades fell off and bedroom door jamb pulled out of wall. Center island had to be repositioned because it hit the slide. Air conditioning didn't work properly. Motor for rear stabilizers quit after one trip. Now the seals on one slide have completely torn off and manufacturer will not approve warranty work. Am considering returning under Texas lemon law. BTW, dealer has bee great trying to correct problems. It's the manufacturer!!!
- Tom Insley, Texas

2018-05-17 2016 CrossRoads Rezerve 31SB View Listings

We have owned our Crossroad for over a year now and love it. We go camping 2-4 times a month from May to September so it certainly gets used. We had an issue with our awning's LED lights (not all of them worked). They replaced them at no charge.
- Sherri , Missouri

2018-04-24 2011 CrossRoads Cruiser 305SK View Listings

Our CF-305-SKP was our first 5th Wheel. We think of it as an entry level unit that we used to find out if we wanted to get into RVing. We particularly like the two opposing sliders in the living area. They really open up that area and make it seem quite spacious. We also like the location of the entertainment center directly across from the couch and just off to the right of the European Chairs. Another thing we liked was that the bathroom is self-contained with the wash basin, shower, and toilet in one room. This unit pulls very easy! We get anywhere from 11mpg when pulling in mountainous regions to 14+ when pulling on the level.
- Gary Harkins, Michigan