CrossRoads Hill Country RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with CrossRoads Hill Country RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any CrossRoads Hill Country RVs? Write a review

2019-01-07 2015 CrossRoads Hill Country HCF34BH View Listings

I am the original and currernt owner of this trailer. I am selling due to a change in my health as I no longer can safely tow the trailer. We've enjoyed this rig since day 1! Perfect for SPRING BREAK (slept 6-7 comfortably), wonderful for late SUMMER VACATIONS (AC was great in the Texas hill country) and for FALL BREAK (nice and warm in Grand Lake OK). We've even spent a few short weekend trips in it close by home. I'm 6'5" tall - the high ceilings of the rear master suite are much more livable than those 5th wheels with the master over the hitch. And having the 1/2 bath located with the master is nice; with 2 boys, this was 'momma's bathroom';-). The outdoor kitchen is convenient and nice for watching football in the fall with the side-mount TV bracket and cable hook-up. The bunkhouse is roomy and has good storage. With the foldout sofa and/or mattress, 4 kids can sleep well. The living area/kitchen is very spacious and the sofa folds out into a queen bed. If you are looking for a livable, easy towing camper that sets up quick and is fun to use, look no further - THIS IS THE ONE! Call me with an offer (580) 512-8378
- Geoffrey, Oklahoma