CrossRoads Elevation RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with CrossRoads Elevation RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Billy g dale from Missouri says:

Have you owned any CrossRoads Elevation RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 CrossRoads Elevation Sonoma View Listings

I have a full page of problems that has been fixed from major to minor issues and they have all been fixed which is not the problem the problem is that I have had that many issues. I'm on the road with it now in Albuquerque and this will be the second time it has been worked on since I left Missouri. I talked to a service Tech today and he couldn't understand why I was upset for they had fixed all the issues. When I ask to talk to his sup he told me that he was my contact and as far as he was concerned I had no problems. I have had issues with slides, jacks, leaks, more leaks, frig, doors, and none of these have been fixed for good they just keep coming back. What a bunch of jerks to deal with. I hope it will be fixed this time if not it will be a long hot summer. Bottom line I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER TRAILER FROM THOR they have no QC and could care less buy a horse and wagon.
- Billy g dale, Missouri

2018-08-14 2015 CrossRoads Elevation Brickyard View Listings

This toy hauler has been a joy to own and use. It carries all my toys for camping and the Harley for riding in the mountains on long road trips. With the right hitch and truck, it is very easy to tow. Just make sure to use truck stops for all your fuel stops. The quality has been very good and the couple of warranty problems were corrected and taken care of. This a very nice comfortable RV for short trips or the long hauls. Although the original tires that came with the RV sucked. After changing to Cooper have not had any problems or complaints.
- Dewayne Cox, Arkansas

2018-01-09 2014 CrossRoads Elevation 4012 View Listings

We absolutely LOVE everything about our RV. The space, storage, all the extras, the large bathroom is so nice, it pulls great, and has all the comforts of home. We just need a different floor plan that works a little better for our family.
- Trudy Poeckes, Iowa

2017-04-25 2013 CrossRoads Elevation 3812 View Listings

Our Elevation has been nothing but minor and major problems. We will never buy a Thor product again. It has had major structural problem with the goose neck. It's in repair now because one of the water is sinks fell out. We found that the small screws holding up the small cross beams were rusted and the cross X supports had broken. We are afraid these structural supports are broken up and down the floor frame. Other problems include bedroom door connected to the wall with 3 small screws fell off. All the wood paper on the walls cabinets and everywhere is piecing. It's an on going issue to reattach it. There were no heating vents in the main living area so had one installed but the heater does very little to heat. We have to use the elec fireplace. The oven won't get hotter then 350. Over the last 3.5 yrs of ownership it spends more time in repair then not. The slide motors have been replaced on one of the slides 3 times. They don't last and just barely work. Sometimes we have to help them by pushing on the outside/inside. It's been a huge waste of money. It was suppose to be the best of the best for our retirement but is a nightmare of repairs and poor quality.
- Ann Volz, Arizona

2016-03-01 2015 CrossRoads Elevation TF38LV View Listings

Love this hauler! So spacious and everything you need. The large picture window and couch in the bedroom with King size bed make another living space. The only 5th wheel you'll find with an 8' couch in the bedroom. Remove the back cushions and it doubles as a narrow single bed. Luxury finishes throughout. 42.3' long.
- John Brown, Colorado