CrossRoads Cruiser Aire RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with CrossRoads Cruiser Aire RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Tim Bohl from California says:

Have you owned any CrossRoads Cruiser Aire RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 CrossRoads Cruiser Aire 28RL View Listings

I recently bought a Cruizer Aire 28RL. before I bought it I loved the layout and the colors. After living int for a week I noticed the complete lack of craftsmanship and how cheap everything is. it like their builders have no sense of pride at all so far I have had to re nail 6 pieces of trim. The shade guide strings were installed as if they have never heard of a tape measure. The ET center was only half connected none of the outside speakers or ceiling speakers would work. The TV in the bedroom still wont work with cable only the antenna will work. They really got cheap with the plugs as there are very few I just added two circuits there. Luckily I have been RV-Ing for a lot of years and I am a contractor so I have been able to fix a lot of this nonsense. If I were in charge of the factory I would immediately fire the QM team then start teaching the crew how to read a tape and work my way into purchasing. I can believe that someone would let this crap go out. there's much more but I don't think it would fit on this review
- Tim Bohl, California

2019-03-04 2017 Crossroads Cruiser Aire CR30RK View Listings

We were travel trailer owners for a number of years. We wanted an upgrade but up grade to what? Long story short, there were so many recommendations that the choice of which manufacture or brand was nearly impossible. As it turns out people either love or hate their camper. Reviews were of little help in our search, to no surprise. Yes, I do realize this is a review. What did we do? In early 2018, we purchased a copy of the RV Consumer Group's RV Ratings Guide - Towables. It rates all Towables's from 1990 thru 2017. We knew we wanted a new lightweight 5th Wheel. The search was limited to 5th wheel companies with an average rating of 4 stars. This rating is based on Reliability, Value, and General Safety. Once this was completed, we focused on floorplans. The wife wanted a rear kitchen. Cruiser Aire beat out a number of higher profile manufacturers in the ratings and they had a model with a rear kitchen. As a result, we purchased a 2017 Cruiser Aire CR30RK in March 2018 and we love it. If you understand these are light weight campers, then you understand the choices made in construction. We have taken it on several trips and all systems have performed very well. In May of 2019, we have a trip planned to New England. Hope this is helpful. May do a follow up after the trip.
- John Hinds, Tennessee

2018-05-31 2017 CrossRoads Cruiser Aire CR29SI View Listings

My Cruiser Aure has been nothing but a problem. Poor quality! Drawers did not latch properly and door would not close. I fixed those problems. Window shades fell off and bedroom door jamb pulled out of wall. Center island had to be repositioned because it hit the slide. Air conditioning didn't work properly. Motor for rear stabilizers quit after one trip. Now the seals on one slide have completely torn off and manufacturer will not approve warranty work. Am considering returning under Texas lemon law. BTW, dealer has bee great trying to correct problems. It's the manufacturer!!!
- Tom Insley, Texas

2017-07-30 2016 CrossRoads Cruiser Aire 27RL View Listings

The quality is terrible. First year - Awning not attached properly so pulled off camper, outside outlet covers coming off, poor airflow in heating/cooling system. Overall poor quality and workmanship. Will never buy another Crossroad product.
- G.A., New Hampshire

2017-03-18 2016 CrossRoads Cruiser Aire 27RL View Listings

we downsized from a 38' to the 30',from full time to weekends. This a very nice camper it tows very good. We had big problems with the rig.
- Everett Stone, New Hampshire