Country Coach

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Country Coach RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Mark from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Country Coach Allure 430 Alder Lake View Listings

Hi, our experience with this coach has been terrific. Fit and finish on any Country Coach is some of the best you will find in any of the machines out there. We purchased this one used with 22k miles and in brand new condition. Tows like there is nothing back there even with the motorcycle lift on the back ( that's an extra 300 lbs. without the Harley). This is not a beginner rig thou. It comes in at 42500 lbs. base gvrw. Rated at 55000 total GVRW. 400 Cummins pusher Allison trans. it has all the power you will need. Avg fuel is at 7 to 9 mpg. Comes with an 8.0 Onan diesel gen set that can power every thing in the place at once (I know I checked) Exterior paint is custom with graphics and real easy to maintain, I am glad we waited to find this rig. had it for about two years and counting! Country Coach was not building for about 5 or 6 years and next year they are unveiling o brand new line up 2015 model . They still do all service and parts as needed in Oregon. Sorry I do not have any negatives for you. hope this is of some help to you
- Mark, California

2021-06-01 2010 Country Coach Inspire Veranda View Listings

When I was shopping for my first RV and saw this incredible Class A with a FOLD OUT DECK: I HAD TO HAVE IT!!! What better way to REALLY EXPERIENCE the outdoors and traveling than by having one's own HUGE DECK!! Country Coach calls it a Veranda, but Veranda or Deck or Patio, this is simply the most amazing feature to come out in the RV industry since the advent of slide-outs. The Deck/Veranda folds out with an incredibly smooth hydraulic system that makes a 16' wide x 4' deep deck, with an integrated railing. This also folds back to become almost half of the passenger side wall. Three beautiful floor to ceiling glass doors slide to open out to the deck and they also have 3 more mesh doors to keep the flying bugs out. Once the deck is down and you open the doors, the RV is so spacious. Do NOT get this Deck/Veranda confused with the flimsy fold out decks that require stands for the ground. The Veranda has an incredible weight capacity of 3,600 pounds!! And it's also totally weather proof. Even the electric awning that covers it will retract automatically if it gets windy (you can set the sensitivity). The deck even has an electric articulating fold out 40" LCD TV, outside! And it stows in an electric locked sealed storage, so no fearing someone trying to steal it. After searching for a while, I managed to purchase one of the very few around (I think people hold on to them!!) because they are hard to find! I was also super impressed with so many incredible additional features, some that aren't even offered in million dollar plus coaches, such as radiant heated tile floors with 3 separate zone thermostat control of AC cooling/heating plus forced air heat from the AC Heat Exchangers AND a diesel powered furnace that also makes instant SUPER HOT WATER. And the fact that it had a separate second toilet and vanity was another bonus! Now my visitors (because everyone wants to see the RV when I park it), they can use the 'guest bathroom' and we keep the master bathroom closed off. And it easily and comfortably fits a real king sized bed, with ample space on both sides and the end to walk around. Also, the dining table is not your traditional booth, but a portable and super sturdy table with an expandable insert that comfortably seats 4 and even a cozy 6 person arrangement. Having the ability to easily move the table out onto the deck or have it inside, make it bigger or smaller, are all so well thought out. Separate dining chairs are also much nicer to use versus the inflexible size of booth seating. This feels like you are really eating in your own home and not a squished booth. Then I discovered it also has a full surround sound system inside and a 50" TV in the living area and a third TV in the bedroom; all able to watch their own programming! Finally, I have to compliment Country Coach on the massive amounts of storage. They really have left no wasted space. There is SO much storage inside the RV and then two huge bays under the coach with electric slide trays that extend out either side - sooo helpful and handy to load and unload. No more reaching in! Other than regular maintenance, I haven't had any major mechanical issues with mine. I did have to replace the tires after I had a blowout (NOT FUN), but I was told that tires only have a certain amount of 'years of life'. Oh and speaking of mechanical, mine also has a Turbo Cat Engine and Cat transmission with Air Brakes and ABS. She just purrs along so smoothly at 80-85mph and when I need to stop, it will STOP FAST!! If I drive at 65mph, I get about 8 MPG, but if I go 80 mph, I get about 5 MPG!! Fuel tank has fillers on both sides, so if you use a truck stop, you can refuel very quickly. I think the fuel tank is about 100 gallons. I easily get 600 miles from one fill. It has a HUGE propane tank, and in the 6 years I have had mine, I have only had to refill it once, and it's still 75% full! Fresh water is about 225 gallons and separate grey and black water tanks are big enough to go for 2 - 3 days without a dump. But it also has a 'MACERATOR', which I had never used before, but this is yet another thing that I will never do without again. The macerator 'grinds and liquifies' the black and grey water into such small bits that you can use a regular 1" garden hose to PUSH your 'waste water dump' up to 100 feet away!! No more mess or stink!!! I hope this review helps anyone considering buying a used one of the Country Coach Veranda models. They are VERY RARE! And I am surprised they are not more expensive than I see on RV Trader now. When mine was new, I believe the MSRP was about $699,000!!! But still worth it at that price! I do know that Country Coach went into bankruptcy but was bought by Winnebago a few years ago. Whenever I have needed parts or support they have been able to help.
- Aaron Buckton, Florida

2021-05-09 2007 Country Coach Tribute 260 - TOURING View Listings

Country Coach is high end. Too expensive brand new but you get wonderful quality at affordable prices used. Rides like a dream and quiet inside. Spacious, light and airy. You’ve got to love that Cat 400 hp engine.
- Ron, California

2021-03-17 2000 Country Coach Affinity 42DS View Listings

I traded my 1996 Affinity 8 years of ownership for a 2000 Country Coach Affinity, could not be happier. The1996 was on a Gillig bus chassis and the 2000 on the first year of the Dynomax chassis. The steering radius is 56 deg. You will not get mouse trapped. Very stable with tag axel at 75 mph. We love the 2 slide outs. The 2000 model has the same chassis until the end of Country Coach. Very solid good looking running couch
- Tom Buka, Florida

2021-03-07 2003 Country Coach Allure View Listings

Nice clean 2003 Country Coach Allure 2 Slides 144k miles Tag Axel. Cummings Diesel 370 ISL/ Tow kit 8KW ONAN Gen 2 NEW DOMETIC Roof AC/ DASH AIR.Diesel Hydro heat and electric floor heat. Air ride/brakes/leveler. Dometic fridge freezer w ice. Propane stove micro /oven convection. Tires Toyo 1.5 year old 3 batteries new w 2 solar panel charge. 3 new smart tvs/Dish net sat.Power Awning. Awnings over all windows Plenty of storage Ready to go.Must sell moving $79,900.00 obo
- Howard ODonnell, Florida

2021-01-16 2000 Country Coach Affinity 42DS View Listings

2000 was the first year for the dynomax chassis, and Prevost front independent suspension. I traded a 1996 Affinity on a Gilig chassis, no comparison to the 2000. I have opened the 2000 for 2 years, drove over 7000 miles last year with ease. I could not be more pleased, same chassis used until the end of CC. This radiator is steel not aluminum that will leak over time.
- Tom Buka, Florida

2020-09-16 2000 Country Coach Allure Deschutes View Listings

This coach has served us well. The only discouraging factor is that the company has closed. It is now serviced by Winnabago. It has so much storage inside and in bays. Love the bathroom as the shower is separate. Comfortable for women to drive. Most of our driving was on interstate.
- Linda Fenton, Vermont

2020-07-07 1995 Country Coach Affinity View Listings

We have owned the 1995, 38 ft. Affinity for about 15 years. Yes we have had a few minor problems, but over all it has been a great motor home and we love it. It now has about 125000 miles on it, and I would not hesitate to take on a cross country trip tomorrow. One thing about Country Coach, not only were they great to work with, but so were their suppliers, such as Fantastic Fan.
- William Allen, California

2020-06-13 1994 Country Coach Magna 360RG View Listings

Great to drive very good horse power pulled my Dodge 2500 diesel with ease. The 22.5 295 16 ply fs561 I put on her hold the road great when you pass or are passed by big riggs very little push. I lived full time in this coach for 5 months through the winter in the north Texas panhandle the cold was a breeze no issues one so ever
- Michael Watts, Florida

2020-03-13 2007 Country Coach Magna Galileo 630 View Listings

Bought ours from Premier in Junction City Or. It was gorgeous, and Premier had spiffed it up. We have owned it 5 years now, and wouldn’t trade it for anything else on the market regardless of price. Ours has the 625 HP Caterpillar engine, a powerful and reliable engine. This what he likes: Performance and great handling, whether it is doing the screwball curves of Umpquah River Road or I-5. This is a stiff and able road machine and almost agile for her 45’. She likes: Livability, heated floors, dishwasher, the works- no complaints. Looking for a motorhome? We recommend test driving one of these before going exotic with a or Newal.
- Lance Cross, Oregon

2020-01-12 2007 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit View Listings

My wife and I looked at lots of quality RV Class A diesel pushers ......Newmar...Winnebage.Tiffin....even Thor.....and by far the qualities of our 2007 Country Coach Allure SISKIYOU SUMMIT 470 by far beats these hands down in quality of building .....carpentry....and features...and most of all SPACE....we feel like we are in a small apartment.....I know I'm bias to be honest but I did my homework and this oldy but goodie has everything we were looking for....had everything looked at at NIRV in Dallas and everything passed with flying colors..👍.....OVERALL VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIS COACH.....even has solr panels on the roof to save on electricity.......
- RICK FRIEDMAN , Texas

2020-01-12 1998 Country Coach Country Coach Intrigue View Listings

This Country Coach Intrique w/ Great Room Slide has been terrific for us for many years. The quality thruout is very good, it drives very easy, the one piece fiber roof and sides, and double windows have been no problem, as has been the drive train. I cannot think of one thing that could have been better. They still look good and i'm sure will last many more years!
- garyphillips, New Jersey

2019-12-22 1989 Country Coach Country Coach Concept View Listings

I have owned my 1990 Country Coach Concept for about 4 years, its my fifth rv and 4th CC. I love it. Be warned "A regular quality motor home" will never do once you own one. The concept I have has the last mechanical 6v92t Detroit Diesel 350 horses. A true million mile motor. I run trucks off the road, they can']t keep up.I fill my tanks before I leave because weight does not affect drive ability or mileage.I have so much storage I have never been able to fill it, and I have tried. Its so quiet You can whisper at 75 miles an hour no rattles and engine is 40 feet away. Even has a real bonafide safe and talking computerized monitoring system.
- Nick, Arizona

2019-12-02 2007 Country Coach Intrigue 530 Jubilee View Listings

This coach drives very smooth and comfortable. It has a lot of power with the CAT 13 525 HP engine. The floor plan is very comfortable to live in. It drove as though you are in a cloud and handles very well on the rough roads. It is nice to have a washer & dryer in the coach to deal with dirty laundry while you are on the road. It has floor heat on the tile flooring and it is great for does cold nights.
- Manuel Sousa, Washington

2019-11-09 2003 Country Coach Intrigue Intrigue View Listings

Excellent quality coach, rides like a dream on air suspension. Large kitchen area, Large bathroom. Outdoor Frig/Freezer easy access for a beverage. Full body paint, this is a beautiful coach. You wont be disapointed
- Candace Draper, California

2019-10-28 2008 Country Coach Inspire 360 43FE View Listings

Wonderful “Coach”, for seasonal travel or full time living. Large living room /kitchen area slides make for an at home feel. Great storage space. Well designed bed & bath. Tows like you aren’t towing anything! Even in the mountains. Have had other Brands of motorhomes and the quality just wasn’t anywhere close to this Country Coach
- Midge Maddox, Arizona

2019-10-28 2005 Country Coach Magna 630 Matisse View Listings

The wife and I have been proud owners of two Country Coach's for five years now. We love quality craftsmanship and Country Coach delivers. Our 2005 40ft Magna 630 Matisse quad slide drives beautifully. Together, the Caterpillar 525HP C13, Alison 6 speed, tag axel and independent front suspension all bolted up to CC's "DynoMax" chassis is truly a world class combination. Over the road with the sides in there's still lots of room to move about with full access to the kitchen, fridge, dinette, bathroom, shower, TV's, and bed. For those overnight stops were extending the slides are not desirable the coach remains functional and comfortable. Park it and put the slides out , the coach incredibly spacious and comfortable. Extended stays are never an issue in this coach! The timeless design of this coach along with its incredibly beautiful paint job, fool people every time we stop. They just can't believe the coach is 14 years old! Country Coach built what the Industry professionals call "top of the line". We certainly agree, just ask around for yourself.
- Doug, Florida

2019-07-13 1995 Country Coach Affinity CAPTIVA View Listings

This RV was purchased 5 Years ago. It's a 1995 Affinity there were several small issues, normal for a coach of this age, but we have been using it for the last 5 years without any major issues........
- Wayne Boudreau, Nova Scotia

2019-06-15 2000 Country Coach Affinity VILLA View Listings

We full-time in this RV for a couple years. Even in snow it worked perfect and was comfortable. Ours is a 25th anniversary edition Grand Chalet. It is great for two people and maybe one child, but the floorplan is not for more.
- Joe, North Carolina

2019-05-29 2006 Country Coach Inspire 360 View Listings

It drives really easy as independent pull your tow vehicle without a problem has a rear colored camera going down the road your mate can go all the way to the rear of the motor home has plenty of room
- Robert Chapman, Arizona

2019-05-22 2002 Country Coach Affinity 42 View Listings

Here is the thing, you asked me to rate a "Rolls Royce" motorhome, so of course it is going to rate high. My motorhome cost the original buyer over half a million dollars back 17 years ago, so you would expect something nice. Has it been perfect, no, but most of the materials used to make it and the design and assembly has been excellent. Plus we have had very good experience using the factory in Oregon for service. They are usually half the price of our local service people and do the job right. My biggest complaint with this coach is that my wife and I started out going to buy something much smaller 11 years ago and we ended up with a 42' coach instead of a 30' one. But on the other hand this coach has been a pleasure to stay in for long periods of several months when we go on extended trips. I am sure there have been some improvements on coaches in the last 17 years, but my guess is that most of the improvements would be similar to cars, limited mostly to electronics. Certainly TV sets have gotten better since 2002. But that was easily fixed in our rig. Motors, transmissions, generators, and so on are the same as back then. So overall I don't think there is much we miss by having a coach of this age. And we paid a price we could afford to buy this back in 2008. There is no way we could have bought a new one with our budget. Not one of our many RV friends has a coach that I would rather have than ours and that includes a number of high end ones and much newer ones.
- Robert Nuttmann, California

2019-05-03 2003 Country Coach Intrigue 42OVTS View Listings

WE owned this Country Coach for around 13 years. Only thing I can say is "No Manufacture makes a Coach this good now". Drives great! Can still get support from Winnebago through Country Coach records. It may take several hours to get a call back from Country Coach but if you give them the Box serial number when you call they can give you help.
- Alan Hale, North Carolina

2018-10-10 1996 Country Coach Intrigue 300 View Listings

This has been a great motorhome overall. It runs fantastic, never used a drop of oil. The interior was custom designed and I have never seen another one like it. The only reason we are selling it is we have become full time RV'rs and need more space. Who ever buys this motorhome will also love it.
- lisa coughran, California

2018-09-01 1998 Country Coach Concept Alpha View Listings

Great top quality coach. One of a few with Detroit Diesel series 60, Allison automatic on a 45' Gillig chassis. Ride and drive are excellent, lots of power and handling for western mountains. Lots of storage in and out. Well engineered. Nice, timeless interior decour. Stunning full body paint with bright stainless steel lower panels. Parts and service still available due to factory sold to Winnebago and many former associates still in business.
- David , North Carolina

2018-07-26 2007 Country Coach Inspire 360 Sienna View Listings

I have looked at and owned several different types of motorhomes and the Country Coach brand has the highest quality of the bunch. I would place them somewhere around Newall and Foretravel. They did suffer in the late 2000's but are now back in business and are being marketed by Winnebago under Country Coach. Really solidly built and supported.
- Ron , Texas