Country Coach RVs Reviews (37)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Country Coach RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Mark from California says:

Have you owned any Country Coach RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Country Coach Allure 430 Alder Lake View Listings

Hi, our experience with this coach has been terrific. Fit and finish on any Country Coach is some of the best you will find in any of the machines out there. We purchased this one used with 22k miles and in brand new condition. Tows like there is nothing back there even with the motorcycle lift on the back ( that's an extra 300 lbs. without the Harley). This is not a beginner rig thou. It comes in at 42500 lbs. base gvrw. Rated at 55000 total GVRW. 400 Cummins pusher Allison trans. it has all the power you will need. Avg fuel is at 7 to 9 mpg. Comes with an 8.0 Onan diesel gen set that can power every thing in the place at once (I know I checked) Exterior paint is custom with graphics and real easy to maintain, I am glad we waited to find this rig. had it for about two years and counting! Country Coach was not building for about 5 or 6 years and next year they are unveiling o brand new line up 2015 model . They still do all service and parts as needed in Oregon. Sorry I do not have any negatives for you. hope this is of some help to you
- Mark, California

2019-06-15 2000 Country Coach Affinity VILLA View Listings

We full-time in this RV for a couple years. Even in snow it worked perfect and was comfortable. Ours is a 25th anniversary edition Grand Chalet. It is great for two people and maybe one child, but the floorplan is not for more.
- Joe, North Carolina

2019-05-29 2006 Country Coach Inspire 360 View Listings

It drives really easy as independent pull your tow vehicle without a problem has a rear colored camera going down the road your mate can go all the way to the rear of the motor home has plenty of room
- Robert Chapman, Arizona

2019-05-22 2002 Country Coach Affinity 42 View Listings

Here is the thing, you asked me to rate a "Rolls Royce" motorhome, so of course it is going to rate high. My motorhome cost the original buyer over half a million dollars back 17 years ago, so you would expect something nice. Has it been perfect, no, but most of the materials used to make it and the design and assembly has been excellent. Plus we have had very good experience using the factory in Oregon for service. They are usually half the price of our local service people and do the job right. My biggest complaint with this coach is that my wife and I started out going to buy something much smaller 11 years ago and we ended up with a 42' coach instead of a 30' one. But on the other hand this coach has been a pleasure to stay in for long periods of several months when we go on extended trips. I am sure there have been some improvements on coaches in the last 17 years, but my guess is that most of the improvements would be similar to cars, limited mostly to electronics. Certainly TV sets have gotten better since 2002. But that was easily fixed in our rig. Motors, transmissions, generators, and so on are the same as back then. So overall I don't think there is much we miss by having a coach of this age. And we paid a price we could afford to buy this back in 2008. There is no way we could have bought a new one with our budget. Not one of our many RV friends has a coach that I would rather have than ours and that includes a number of high end ones and much newer ones.
- Robert Nuttmann, California

2019-05-03 2003 Country Coach Intrigue 42OVTS View Listings

WE owned this Country Coach for around 13 years. Only thing I can say is "No Manufacture makes a Coach this good now". Drives great! Can still get support from Winnebago through Country Coach records. It may take several hours to get a call back from Country Coach but if you give them the Box serial number when you call they can give you help.
- Alan Hale, North Carolina

2018-10-10 1996 Country Coach Intrigue 300 View Listings

This has been a great motorhome overall. It runs fantastic, never used a drop of oil. The interior was custom designed and I have never seen another one like it. The only reason we are selling it is we have become full time RV'rs and need more space. Who ever buys this motorhome will also love it.
- lisa coughran, California

2018-09-01 1998 Country Coach Concept Alpha View Listings

Great top quality coach. One of a few with Detroit Diesel series 60, Allison automatic on a 45' Gillig chassis. Ride and drive are excellent, lots of power and handling for western mountains. Lots of storage in and out. Well engineered. Nice, timeless interior decour. Stunning full body paint with bright stainless steel lower panels. Parts and service still available due to factory sold to Winnebago and many former associates still in business.
- David , North Carolina

2018-07-26 2007 Country Coach Inspire 360 Sienna View Listings

I have looked at and owned several different types of motorhomes and the Country Coach brand has the highest quality of the bunch. I would place them somewhere around Newall and Foretravel. They did suffer in the late 2000's but are now back in business and are being marketed by Winnebago under Country Coach. Really solidly built and supported.
- Ron , Texas

2018-01-17 2007 Country Coach Allure 470 Sunset Bay View Listings

Living the dream this is a coach you can really do that with 37 foot tag allows an incredibly short turning radius. With true air ride and independent front suspension there're few Road that can challenge this coach. My first experiences we're driving from the West Coast through to central BC through Manning Park and the highway to hell as known on TV show. Well she handled it like a champ this is a Maserati disguised as an RV. My my wife says it's like living in a luxury mobile condo, Home is wherever you are and there are some really nice places. With 600 watt solar panels eight glass pack deep cycle batterie and a 10,000 K Diesel generator you can stay off the grid with this unit for a very long time and that's where the best spots are. The only problem I found with this coach is that once you start traveling and enjoying all its amenities you don't want to go home ,every day is a new adventure and there's nothing like the freedom. So pack your bags jump aboard this coach is fully serviced I ready to go.
- Larry Horne, British Columbia

2018-01-15 2007 Country Coach Inspire 360 Genoa View Listings

I purchased my Country Coach Inspire in the fall of 2014 at Lazy Days in Seffner, Florida. I lived in the rig fulltime for 18 months. The motorhome is an entry level Country Coach product, but is built very well and of very high quality. The 400hp Cat engine had more than enough power to move this 35,000 lb rig down the road, even when towing my Honda CRV behind. I would buy another one if and when the time comes.
- Greg A Peterson, Florida

2017-12-28 2007 Country Coach Intrigue 530 Jubilee View Listings

The Country Coach has less wind nose than other coach I have been and over all richer interior and out side paint it is just a really super nice. And dealing with the factory support has been excellent.
- Rick Ensing, Michigan

2017-12-25 2007 Country Coach Inspire 360 Senia 400 Quad View Listings

This is a really quality coach. I have had several and sold a 40' Fleetwood because it was was so noisy inside while driving. Also the 40' RV I had in the past was impossible to back into my driveway. This coach turns within my residential street for 1 shot backing into my drive. The 2 roof mounted Heat pumps means I do not have to relay on a gas furnace (hate the unsafe issue of gas fired heat)for coach heating. I have worked with the factory support folks several time on issues and got very good response each time. Towing both a Ford Edge and/or a Jeep Wrangler is effortless. Hardly know they are back there. I use the engine brake and did not add a dingy braking system dingy (under 4000 lbs allowed in my state). Coach is very will insulated for the Texas heat in summer months. I have owned several RV's and Country Coach is by far the best.
- Bill, Texas

2017-08-25 2007 Country Coach Magna Galileo 630 View Listings

I have over the years owned many different coaches but none will compare with the Country Coach. The 600hp power and the custom chasis air ride make travelling a real dream. The unit has served us well but we must move on to our next adventure. Who ever purchases this unit will indeed enjoy all of the added features.
- Robert Lindsay, Alberta

2017-06-06 2005 Country Coach Intrigue LE Ovation View Listings

This Coach is very reliable & drives great, Even towing is simply and you won't even know that there is anything behind you unless you view the build in camera, This unit is designed to tow up to 10,000lbs and can handle it with ease, This is a very beauty full unit and you always feel the comforts of your living room at home with all it's bells & whistles. We hate to see it go, but old age has caught up with us now & putting Rv-ing behind us.
- Hans, Alberta

2017-05-29 2007 Country Coach Affinity 700 Alexander Valley View Listings

Howdy Everyone, From a female standpoint I have observed the following about this model coach. The leveabikty is totally wonderful. The quality of the cabinets/woodwork is exceptional. The storage available in this coach will boggle your mind,,cabinets and more cabinets. By having the pullout in the kitchen and bathroom, it makes more storage and much more accessible. The Floorplan suits the person still working because of the desk and cabinets,but even if your not working and retired you still have Papers to carry with you when traveling,..so it is a win win!the shower has a positemp control with keeps the temperature constant always. The Aquahot provides NEVER ending hot water! I drive the coach and hook and unhook the toad. The coach drives like a dream, very easy to handle so the driver can relax. The 600hp engine makes you run not walk up the mountain grades. There is so much to love about this coach! AND support from Winnebago/Country coach is still strong. Many of the techs are still there and they know the coach inside and out. The records for any CC is readily available. Hope this helps you to make a great decision...buy a Country Coach! You will love it!!
- Candace, California

2017-05-27 2007 Country Coach Affinity 700 Sonoma Coast View Listings

I have owned a 2007 Country Coach since it was new. Prior to owning this coach, I owned a1997, 2000, 2003, 2005 and lastly 2007.. the coaches are the most solidly built and driveability is excellent. Owner Support was and still is excellent. Country Coach isn't actively building coaches but they still have tech support at Winnebago/Country Coach. Many of the same Country Coach Technicians still work there in Junction City, Oregon.
- Dale, Oregon

2017-04-25 2007 Country Coach Intrigue 530 Ovation II View Listings

Country Coach is definitely a high end builder of coaches. When I purchased mine new I had the option of touring the manufacturing plant prior to signing on the bottom line. Fortunately I only traveled a few hours to plant but well worth the time. The pride & craftsmanship showed in the employees. Having a full in house cabinet wood working facility at plant made the difference for me. The ability to add/modify to exact specifications on fit finish really made the small details nonexistent. Only reason I gave 4 stars on manufacturer support/warranty is because I never had any contact with them. I traveled for 3 years as a full timer & never had an issue that I couldn't figure out with all the books & manuals. No warranty issues to deal with which is a miracle considering all the parts & pieces being used for the 140,000 miles I put on coach. Only sold to downsize since I no longer needed to pull around 10,000 lbs of weight in enclosed car trailer. The tag axle really made it a dream to drive in the cross winds that blow you around even with combined trailer length of 80'
- Mark Campbell, Washington

2017-03-13 2007 Country Coach Intrigue 530 Elation View Listings

This Country Coach is a dream to drive! It pulls a Ford Edge up the Grape Vine while passing Grey Hound buses and trucks. You can adjust anything you want with the touch of a button. When all 4 slides are out it's like being in a home, very spacious. The heated floors are a nice touch on cold mornings.
- Dennis Clark, California

2017-02-09 2007 Country Coach Inspire 360 Sienna View Listings

I have had only great experiences with my Country Voach. I appreciate the quality of workmanship, the incredible air ride, smart engeniering and design. It makes regular maintenance so much easier when it is so eccesable.
- John, Montana

2017-01-08 2008 Country Coach Affinity 700 Custom View Listings

This is by far the best Motorhome I've ever owned, the full size appliances are better quality than the ones in my home, the therapeutic king mattress, the aqua hot, radiant heated floors, all power everything, mood lights, really makes living on the road a whole lot better than hotel rooms. The 600 cummins and Allison automatic are awesome, no slowing down up the hills, also this with the power tag axle out turns and out maneuvers my previous 40 ft Allegro bus. Nothing beats quality.
- Brad MacLeod, British Columbia

2016-10-06 2006 Country Coach Inspire 360 Genoa View Listings

Loved everything about it, handles well on highway and mountain roads, pulls well, don't even notice anything behind. Fuel costs very reasonable. Rear camera allows you to see whats behind you all the time. Easy and quick set up and take down in campgrounds . Manufacturer is easily accessible for questions . Inside is sound proof, excellent sleeps and in comfort . Shower is large and cherry wood kitchen has more than enough storage. Air and heat works fast to accommodate temperatures. Central vac makes it easy to clean interior and washer dryer used . Its like being at home with changing views from your window. Highly recommend the country coach for its reliability and beauty !
- Veronica Kilpatrick, Saskatchewan

2016-09-08 2006 Country Coach Inspire 360 DaVinci 400 View Listings

I've been driving the coach now for about 2 years, my husband is not well so I about do everything anymore. Once I started driving I loved it. I felt really good about it, I watched him and ask questions. I will miss the RV life as we have made a lot of friends in AZ. But most of I will miss our coach and hopefully someone that buys it will love it as much as we did. Robin
- robin a selmer, Washington

2016-08-19 1999 Country Coach Allure 430 Hood River View Listings

Great quality rig. Good ride and handling. Plenty on power on steep mountain grades or when towing a car. We liked that everything was accessible and useable when the slide was in, but when the slide was out we had even more room for comfort. Would definitely buy another Country Coach!
- Jason, Minnesota

2016-05-15 1989 Country Coach Country Coach Concept View Listings

I had two of these years ago and wish I had never sold them. I have a 2012 Pusher now and it does not ride as well, nor have the quality that the older Country Coaches did. If I didn't owe so much on mine I would go back to an older Country Coach in a heartbeat.
- Glenda, Arizona

2016-04-26 2006 Country Coach Allure 470 Sisk Summit View Listings

An absolute terrific coach that has performed flawlessly. We thought this would be the coach for many years but due to certain situations we have decided to purchased another for more special needs. No disappointments
- Bob, Michigan