Country Coach Inspire 360 RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Country Coach Inspire 360 RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Veronica Kilpatrick from Saskatchewan says:

Have you owned any Country Coach Inspire 360 RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Country Coach Inspire 360 Genoa View Listings

Loved everything about it, handles well on highway and mountain roads, pulls well, don't even notice anything behind. Fuel costs very reasonable. Rear camera allows you to see whats behind you all the time. Easy and quick set up and take down in campgrounds . Manufacturer is easily accessible for questions . Inside is sound proof, excellent sleeps and in comfort . Shower is large and cherry wood kitchen has more than enough storage. Air and heat works fast to accommodate temperatures. Central vac makes it easy to clean interior and washer dryer used . Its like being at home with changing views from your window. Highly recommend the country coach for its reliability and beauty !
- Veronica Kilpatrick, Saskatchewan

2018-07-26 2007 Country Coach Inspire 360 Sienna View Listings

I have looked at and owned several different types of motorhomes and the Country Coach brand has the highest quality of the bunch. I would place them somewhere around Newall and Foretravel. They did suffer in the late 2000's but are now back in business and are being marketed by Winnebago under Country Coach. Really solidly built and supported.
- Ron , Texas

2018-01-15 2007 Country Coach Inspire 360 Genoa View Listings

I purchased my Country Coach Inspire in the fall of 2014 at Lazy Days in Seffner, Florida. I lived in the rig fulltime for 18 months. The motorhome is an entry level Country Coach product, but is built very well and of very high quality. The 400hp Cat engine had more than enough power to move this 35,000 lb rig down the road, even when towing my Honda CRV behind. I would buy another one if and when the time comes.
- Greg A Peterson, Florida

2017-12-25 2007 Country Coach Inspire 360 Senia 400 Quad View Listings

This is a really quality coach. I have had several and sold a 40' Fleetwood because it was was so noisy inside while driving. Also the 40' RV I had in the past was impossible to back into my driveway. This coach turns within my residential street for 1 shot backing into my drive. The 2 roof mounted Heat pumps means I do not have to relay on a gas furnace (hate the unsafe issue of gas fired heat)for coach heating. I have worked with the factory support folks several time on issues and got very good response each time. Towing both a Ford Edge and/or a Jeep Wrangler is effortless. Hardly know they are back there. I use the engine brake and did not add a dingy braking system dingy (under 4000 lbs allowed in my state). Coach is very will insulated for the Texas heat in summer months. I have owned several RV's and Country Coach is by far the best.
- Bill, Texas

2017-02-09 2007 Country Coach Inspire 360 Sienna View Listings

I have had only great experiences with my Country Voach. I appreciate the quality of workmanship, the incredible air ride, smart engeniering and design. It makes regular maintenance so much easier when it is so eccesable.
- John, Montana

2016-09-08 2006 Country Coach Inspire 360 DaVinci 400 View Listings

I've been driving the coach now for about 2 years, my husband is not well so I about do everything anymore. Once I started driving I loved it. I felt really good about it, I watched him and ask questions. I will miss the RV life as we have made a lot of friends in AZ. But most of I will miss our coach and hopefully someone that buys it will love it as much as we did. Robin
- robin a selmer, Washington