Country Coach Country Coach Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Country Coach Country Coach RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Glenda from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 1989 Country Coach Country Coach Concept View Listings

I had two of these years ago and wish I had never sold them. I have a 2012 Pusher now and it does not ride as well, nor have the quality that the older Country Coaches did. If I didn't owe so much on mine I would go back to an older Country Coach in a heartbeat.
- Glenda, Arizona

2020-01-12 1998 Country Coach Country Coach Intrigue View Listings

This Country Coach Intrique w/ Great Room Slide has been terrific for us for many years. The quality thruout is very good, it drives very easy, the one piece fiber roof and sides, and double windows have been no problem, as has been the drive train. I cannot think of one thing that could have been better. They still look good and i'm sure will last many more years!
- garyphillips, New Jersey

2019-12-22 1989 Country Coach Country Coach Concept View Listings

I have owned my 1990 Country Coach Concept for about 4 years, its my fifth rv and 4th CC. I love it. Be warned "A regular quality motor home" will never do once you own one. The concept I have has the last mechanical 6v92t Detroit Diesel 350 horses. A true million mile motor. I run trucks off the road, they can']t keep up.I fill my tanks before I leave because weight does not affect drive ability or mileage.I have so much storage I have never been able to fill it, and I have tried. Its so quiet You can whisper at 75 miles an hour no rattles and engine is 40 feet away. Even has a real bonafide safe and talking computerized monitoring system.
- Nick, Arizona