Country Coach Allure 470 Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Country Coach Allure 470 RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Larry Horne from British Columbia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Country Coach Allure 470 Sunset Bay View Listings

Living the dream this is a coach you can really do that with 37 foot tag allows an incredibly short turning radius. With true air ride and independent front suspension there're few Road that can challenge this coach. My first experiences we're driving from the West Coast through to central BC through Manning Park and the highway to hell as known on TV show. Well she handled it like a champ this is a Maserati disguised as an RV. My my wife says it's like living in a luxury mobile condo, Home is wherever you are and there are some really nice places. With 600 watt solar panels eight glass pack deep cycle batterie and a 10,000 K Diesel generator you can stay off the grid with this unit for a very long time and that's where the best spots are. The only problem I found with this coach is that once you start traveling and enjoying all its amenities you don't want to go home ,every day is a new adventure and there's nothing like the freedom. So pack your bags jump aboard this coach is fully serviced I ready to go.
- Larry Horne, British Columbia

2020-01-12 2007 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit View Listings

My wife and I looked at lots of quality RV Class A diesel pushers ......Newmar...Winnebage.Tiffin....even Thor.....and by far the qualities of our 2007 Country Coach Allure SISKIYOU SUMMIT 470 by far beats these hands down in quality of building .....carpentry....and features...and most of all SPACE....we feel like we are in a small apartment.....I know I'm bias to be honest but I did my homework and this oldy but goodie has everything we were looking for....had everything looked at at NIRV in Dallas and everything passed with flying colors..👍.....OVERALL VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIS COACH.....even has solr panels on the roof to save on electricity.......
- RICK FRIEDMAN , Texas

2016-04-26 2006 Country Coach Allure 470 Sisk Summit View Listings

An absolute terrific coach that has performed flawlessly. We thought this would be the coach for many years but due to certain situations we have decided to purchased another for more special needs. No disappointments
- Bob, Michigan