Country Coach Affinity RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Country Coach Affinity RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Andrew from Texas says:

Have you owned any Country Coach Affinity RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2001 Country Coach Affinity 42DS View Listings

The 1999-2002 Country Coach Affinity is simply one of the finest coaches made. It is like a Prevost with a friendlier interior, a Gerard Awning and a better suspension. If you can find one with the 505 HP CAT C-12, BUY IT!! Mileage does not matter on a good diesel engine! We have a 2001 loaded that we bought 6 years ago. My wife and I love it almost as much as much as each other...HaHa. If you bought one new, you likely paid around $560,000, and that was before 14 years of inflation. Find one that has been pampered like we did and snap it up. You will have the finest coach at the park. By-the-way, Country Coach is still making all the parts. You can't say that about the others.
- Andrew, Texas

2019-07-13 1995 Country Coach Affinity CAPTIVA View Listings

This RV was purchased 5 Years ago. It's a 1995 Affinity there were several small issues, normal for a coach of this age, but we have been using it for the last 5 years without any major issues........
- Wayne Boudreau, Nova Scotia

2019-06-15 2000 Country Coach Affinity VILLA View Listings

We full-time in this RV for a couple years. Even in snow it worked perfect and was comfortable. Ours is a 25th anniversary edition Grand Chalet. It is great for two people and maybe one child, but the floorplan is not for more.
- Joe, North Carolina

2019-05-22 2002 Country Coach Affinity 42 View Listings

Here is the thing, you asked me to rate a "Rolls Royce" motorhome, so of course it is going to rate high. My motorhome cost the original buyer over half a million dollars back 17 years ago, so you would expect something nice. Has it been perfect, no, but most of the materials used to make it and the design and assembly has been excellent. Plus we have had very good experience using the factory in Oregon for service. They are usually half the price of our local service people and do the job right. My biggest complaint with this coach is that my wife and I started out going to buy something much smaller 11 years ago and we ended up with a 42' coach instead of a 30' one. But on the other hand this coach has been a pleasure to stay in for long periods of several months when we go on extended trips. I am sure there have been some improvements on coaches in the last 17 years, but my guess is that most of the improvements would be similar to cars, limited mostly to electronics. Certainly TV sets have gotten better since 2002. But that was easily fixed in our rig. Motors, transmissions, generators, and so on are the same as back then. So overall I don't think there is much we miss by having a coach of this age. And we paid a price we could afford to buy this back in 2008. There is no way we could have bought a new one with our budget. Not one of our many RV friends has a coach that I would rather have than ours and that includes a number of high end ones and much newer ones.
- Robert Nuttmann, California

2017-01-08 2008 Country Coach Affinity 700 Custom View Listings

This is by far the best Motorhome I've ever owned, the full size appliances are better quality than the ones in my home, the therapeutic king mattress, the aqua hot, radiant heated floors, all power everything, mood lights, really makes living on the road a whole lot better than hotel rooms. The 600 cummins and Allison automatic are awesome, no slowing down up the hills, also this with the power tag axle out turns and out maneuvers my previous 40 ft Allegro bus. Nothing beats quality.
- Brad MacLeod, British Columbia

2014-10-30 2002 Country Coach Affinity 42 View Listings

Country Coach is one of the best in quality ever made. Handles and drives exceptionally well. Performance is strong, and everything works as it should. One of the best looking rigs on the road.
- Bill Horn, North Carolina