Coleman Ultra-Lite Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coleman Ultra-Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-09-21 2011 Coleman Ultra-Lite CT240 View Listings

The trailer tows easily. I will never go back to a wooden frame or steel frame trailer again. We carried a generator in the truck for primitive sites, and it worked like a charm. I first bought ours for hunting up north and that was nice. The bathroom in back is a must, and the AC placement cools the whole thing while being quiet by the bed. The sink is ok in the bathroom, though a little small. I would have placed the switches for the pumps and batteries in a better place. Winterizing means knowing where the valves are for the heater, but it is a easy once you know. I spend five weeks on the road to New Mexico in October, then two weeks in the desert / primitive, and it was great. Me and two dogs. Wife and I, two dogs and two grand kids did well for six days in Utah. and another trip to North Dakota. Add Maine, Florida and Pennsylvania, and the only reason we sold ours, was to upgrade to a full RV as I got older.
- Allen Arbroath, Virginia