Coleman Ultra-Lite

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coleman Ultra-Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Allen Arbroath from Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Coleman Ultra-Lite CT240 View Listings

The trailer tows easily. I will never go back to a wooden frame or steel frame trailer again. We carried a generator in the truck for primitive sites, and it worked like a charm. I first bought ours for hunting up north and that was nice. The bathroom in back is a must, and the AC placement cools the whole thing while being quiet by the bed. The sink is ok in the bathroom, though a little small. I would have placed the switches for the pumps and batteries in a better place. Winterizing means knowing where the valves are for the heater, but it is a easy once you know. I spend five weeks on the road to New Mexico in October, then two weeks in the desert / primitive, and it was great. Me and two dogs. Wife and I, two dogs and two grand kids did well for six days in Utah. and another trip to North Dakota. Add Maine, Florida and Pennsylvania, and the only reason we sold ours, was to upgrade to a full RV as I got older.
- Allen Arbroath, Virginia

2021-06-20 2012 Coleman Ultra-Lite 287BH View Listings

Once again my Coleman camper has ruined another family vacation. This time it's on Father's Day, thanks Coleman for all of the extra stress you have caused. Get out of the camper world Coleman stick to lanterns. This Coleman is leaked in every corner, and in every seal. I've kept my head up and replaced, and resealed every leak, and every o- ring that leaks under cabinetry that you will have no idea that it leaks until your floor is rotting out,... all myself, because it's a 2012 model no warranty. So went camping for a week,..all leaks are fixed, I know because it rained everyday. I fixed the roof/seals/O-rings with integrity which is another reason why it didn't leak, which Coleman doesn't know what that is apparently. So I was grinning ear to ear because finally this hunk of crap didn't ruin my family vacation, until I get home and the jack decided to stop working, Wow!!! No problem I'll replace it too like every thing else. All that said if your Coleman is older than 6 months trade trade trade trade, if not call me and I'll coach you through your frustration so you won't lose it over and over again in front of your family. After all family time camping should be relaxing,..... Right? Don't buy a Coleman.
- Nathan Bell, Georgia