Coleman Light RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coleman Light RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

A disappointed owner from Oregon says:

Have you owned any Coleman Light RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Coleman Light 1805RB View Listings

I chose this model because of the floorplan which I still love but I'm here because I've had nothing but issues since day one. When the camper was received at the dealer they found that the grey and black tanks piping were switched (this was fixed by Camping World but I find it funny that this wasn't found during their "1500 point inspection'-let me not get started on them..) After reiving the camper I did my own walk around and found that the brake wiring was just hanging below the axles and there was bare wire exposed on both sides. Running over one tree limb could've been disastrous. I also found several places where the manufacturer failed to silicone. Upon inspection of the roof I found that the air conditioner was not fully secured, a roof vent was missing a screw, lap sealant was missing and/or bubbling in several places. Then after about 2.5 months I started to notice the trim on the bulkhead was pulling away and exposed the wood underneath. (Please keep in mind that the camper was brand new and all these issues were within the first 3 months). After another month I started to notice that there was a section on the roof that had a part of the decking pushing up against the rubber membrane essentially stretching it and creating a peak. I contacted Keystone (Coleman's parent company) to initiate warranty repairs and was referred to Camping World. In the 6th month of ownership I took the camper to Camping World for a warranty evaluation where Keystone warranted all issues except the roof claiming that it was "cosmetic". (This is where I could rant about how poorly Camping World documented the roof issue..but that's another topic) After picking the camper up I decided that I would submit my own photos that better showed the roof issue. Keystone reviewed the photos and suggested I have another authorized dealer perform a warranty evaluation. (Please keep in mind I'm leaving out details of how inconveniencing it is to set appointments, take time off and travel to and from these appointments) I carried the camper to another dealer Keystone suggested and went through the whole process again just to be denied yet again. For a company that really pushes their 3 year structural warranty as a selling point they sure don't take it seriously! So here I am with a piece of the structure that is not secured pressing against my roof membrane.. hoping and praying that the underlayment isn't going to rip the roof and let water in. I feel helpless because now that I've had this issue I have found that this is not an uncommon issue with Keystone products. Thousands of other people are stuck in this same situation of owning a new camper that is falling apart and/or leaking with a manufacturer who doesn't honor their warranty.
- A disappointed owner , Oregon

2019-10-18 2019 Coleman Light 2425RB View Listings

WE BOUGHT THIS 2019 COLEMAN CAMPER IN APRIL, 2019, FROM CAMPING WORLD.IT HAS A 1 YEAR WARRANTY. I HEARD THE NIGHTMARES ABOUT TAKING YOUR CAMPER IN FOR MAINTENANCE THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT DOESN'T MEAN IT WILL BE FIXED RIGHT AWAY. IT MAY TAKE MONTHS. I BOOKED MY 1 YEAR MAINTENANCE CHECK IN OCTOBER,2019 THINKING THEY WOULD HAVE THE WHOLE WINTER TO WORK ON IT BEFORE I NEEDED IT IN SPRING. I MADE A LIST THE WHOLE SUMMER OF DIFFERENT THINGS WE NOTICED. WHEN WE HOOKED UP THE CAMPER TO OUR VEHICLE AFTER BEING PARKED ALL SUMMER IN OUR CAMPGROUND. WATER WAS FLOWING OUT OF THE BOTTOM ENOUGH TO FILL A SWIMMING POOL. WE PULLED IT FORWARD AGAIN AND TONS MORE WATER CAME FLOWING OUT OF THE BOTTOM RAILS. THE CAMPER HAS TWO SLIDE OUTS, KITCHEN, MAIN. CAMPING WORLD SAID THEIR WAS MAJOR STRUCTURE DAMAGE TO THE MAIN SLIDE OUT, CANAPY WAS NOT INSTALLED PROPERLY, ROOF HAD HOLES IN AND ALL 4 CORNERS, TOP RAIL WAS NOT INSTALLED CORRECTLY AND THE SCREWS WERE POKING THRU. CAMPING WORLD SAID THEY WILL ONLY WARRANT THE WORK FOR 90 DAYS. IN WISCONSIN, WE DON'T CAMP IN NOV, DEC, JAN, FEB, MARCH. THIS IS A $30,000 CAMPER 6 MONTHS OLD, NOW I DO HAVE THE EXTENDED WARRANTY, BUT THAT ONLY COVERS MECHANICAL, MOTORS, NOTHING WITH THE ROOF, FLOORS, WALL, ETC. THE REVIEWS LOOKED GOOD WHEN I RESEARCHED IT. WHAT DOES A CUSTOMER DO NOW? TRADE IT, AND LOSE MONEY? IS THIS GOING TO BE THE END OF THE MAJOR REPAIRS? DOES THIS QUALIFY UNDER LEMON LAW? WHO CAN HELP ME RESOLVE THIS ISSUE?
- SUSIE SEAGER, Wisconsin

2019-09-11 2019 Coleman Light 2425RB View Listings

This unit has the worst quality build. I bought this unit new, I’ve had this unit for 4 months and I’m still waiting on some parts that were order in the first week after possession. Horrible fit and finish! Only logical reason for this I assume blind children have assembled it! On my trip this past weekend both bunk windows blew out while driving on the highway. Save your money!
- Robert, Yukon

2019-06-29 2018 Coleman Light 1705 View Listings

2018 Coleman Coleman 1705 Light Travel trailer. uncomfortable garbage!!! Stay away from it and camping world to buy from. The couch is impossible to get comfortable on. The bed is impossible to sleep on. The awning leaked the second time we used it and was in the shop for a month. The a.c. is so loud you have to crank the tv to even hear it.
- Ken churches , Florida

2019-06-02 2019 Coleman Light 29925RL View Listings

Camper is poorly built . Cheap material have had so many problems have owned maybe 1 month . Now fault light is on who knows what that means . I would definitely never recommend a Coleman camper for any reason . I should have listened. I'll know better next time . I wish I could find a class action lawsuit to get in with. So maybe I could get out of this camper and into one with . qaulity . Put in for warranty a month ago still has not be approved. Called customer service they said supervisor would call me back never happened been over a week . Please stay away from . You will regret it . I give it 2 thumbs down .
- Jeremy conlee, Mississippi

2018-10-06 2017 Coleman Light 1925BH View Listings

The Coleman 1925BH is a bunkhouse and has a murphy bed. The Murphy bed in sofa mode allows a lot of space in the RV. The sink in the bathroom is a nice bonus. For the 2 of us the size is just right. We had 4 and it gets a little tight on long trips. The quality is so so, I had to fix soome little things(drawers, table base screws, replaced the vent fan with a real one) but about what I expected at the price point. Downside is the width and height cause a lot of aero drag so mileage could be beter if they lowered the box and tapered the front more. Overall I'm satisfied with it.
- Ed Grozalis, Pennsylvania