Coleman Lantern RVs Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coleman Lantern RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Randy Bolig from Florida says:

Have you owned any Coleman Lantern RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Coleman Lantern 250TQ View Listings

I have owned this camper for slightly longer than a year. So far, we had to have the furnace and A/C unit replaced. I’m now sitting in my camper and the refrigerator will not work on LP, and now the roof is leaking and dripping on the bed.
- Randy Bolig, Florida

2019-12-22 2020 Coleman Lantern 263BH View Listings

I liked the price and the floorplan. The colors were neutral enough to work with. What I did not like, 2 drawers have missed track and the doors won't lock with the key. There's no hole for it. Ordered a keyless entry lock and will have to replace the drawer slides. Other than those, a good solid C+ B-. For the price.
- Carol Schneider , South Carolina

2019-08-23 2019 Coleman Lantern 244BH View Listings

We purchase a 2019 Coleman 244BH- Do not buy! went out with it twice and already have issues -- Water heater does not work, paneling in the bathroom peeling, front door wont shut and gutter is falling off. WE purchased a new camper because we wanted to avoid issues,however that is not the case . Trying to get it fix has been as hassle , customer service is terrible.
- Tara Derenze, New York