Coleman Coleman RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coleman Coleman RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

robert from Michigan says:

Bought this RV used have had a lot fun with it very easy to pull lots of room only minor problems

Have you owned any Coleman Coleman RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2000 Coleman Coleman Sun Valley View Listings

- robert, Michigan

2019-11-25 2010 Coleman Coleman CT270 View Listings

my experience with this rv was incedable my family and I lived in this rv for 40 days and 40 nights traveling around the us. total 07 8,000 miles. niagra falls turned west to SD badlands wall SD hot springs SD Mt rushmore crazy horse, devils tower yellowstone ,west yellowstone, Mt. north rim of the grand canyon ,bryce canyon pink sand dunes az ghost towns in az ,tombstone az ,roswell nm , texas .old rt 66 east towards home ,graceland , nashville tn sweetwater tn .appomattox va back home to NJ.the greatest time and life experience and family bonding and quality time ever. even if you don't buy this RV you should really get one and take the time to go ,life is to short not to go now!
- james o kiefer, New Jersey

2019-08-14 2018 Coleman Coleman 2065RL View Listings

We just had our family camping trip centered around our camper and had a great time. I am going to upgrade to a larger one and it will only be a Coleman. Please tell me how to upload a photo so I can share our family photo.
- wayne morgan, Georgia

2019-07-02 2019 Coleman Coleman 280RL View Listings

I purchased this rv from Camping World of Avondale and immediately we have had problems with it. The fridge/freezer never worked, the shower is set up to spray all over the floor, the table LITERALLY CAME OFF THE GROUND when we pulled the slide in, the ac/heater can’t stay on consistently, the trim of the slide FELL OFF, the bedroom door fell off, and the outside lights fell off. This rv is not livable by any means, nor is it USABLE. When we called our warranty repairs man, Lee, he said our trailer is in such “disrepair” for being so “new”. When I called Tom Woodell, from Dutchman, he basically told me all he can do is help me get all the repairs done. I told him I just overall want to get rid of it and forget about this nightmare. He was no help at all, and I am in shock to see such low quality product come from such a well known company. Camping World is doing what they can to help us get out of this travel trailer.
- Katryna Heritage, Arizona

2018-05-25 2017 Coleman Coleman 250 View Listings

Coleman Dutchman model # 250TQWE What hasn't gone wrong with this trailer! We have had to fix the front metal sheeting came loose on the road, the roof leaked and caused water damage to the whole front of the trailer, when turning on the heater the air conditioner turns on, the back air vent bar rubbed a hole in the leather seats from poor placement, lights not working, 2nd use of awning the awning broke. Warranty work was covered except on the awning. I am surprised this hasn't caught itself on fire already. Coleman Dutchman do not stand behind their products! If you want to enjoy a stress free weekend do not buy this trailer. It was the poorest decision we ever made purchasing this.
- Sarah Cicogni, Arizona