Coleman Coleman Light RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coleman Coleman Light RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Matt from North Carolina says:

Have you owned any Coleman Coleman Light RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Coleman Coleman Light 2515RL View Listings

so far I have not found anything of quality on this rv. material and workmanship are poor at best. drawers in the kitchen are not secured and are wobbling. cheap door facings, nail holes, screws run in too far on bathroom door facing, bed and bathroom doors are too short leaving big gaps at the top and bottom. already have a brake problem and have only pulled this unit 90 miles. this is a problem since the warranty dealer is 90 miles away. will go back to motorhomes. these arent much for quality!!!!
- Matt, North Carolina

2019-08-16 2018 Coleman Coleman Light 2305QB View Listings

2018 Coleman camper The biggest mistake I’ve ever made in my life. At 75 I thought I would enjoy it. It was the biggest let Down. At a year and a half my Furniture is peeling. And thing Falling a part. Please don’t make the mistake I did iDon’t buy a Dutchman Please you will regret it. Very upset
- Alma Everett, Florida

2019-02-03 2018 Coleman Coleman Light 2305QB View Listings

We bought it in March 2018. The layout is perfect for a couple such as our selfs. We took it on week long trips as well as weekends in the high Rockies. Every thing has performed perfectly with the exception of the heater. We have had problems with the limit switch and camping world has a huge back log on warranty work. The roof sealants had to be reapplied due to shrinking. Which is very common and should be done once a year anyway. Yes they are a made on an assembly line and have some lose screws here and there. Take a little time to add a few screws and some caulking. With the new camping season coming up us I am looking forward to camping in my Coleman 2305qb.
- David Cordova , Colorado

2018-07-09 2018 Coleman Coleman Light 2305QB View Listings

Bought the camper in September 2017. have camped in it five times. The second time out the trim on the inside of the slide out fell off. The third time we had it out the bathroom door fell off. and now it has started leaking on the front and it messing up the closet and storage over the bed. Very cheaply made. Will not buy another one. Just waiting for the next thing to happen.
- Steve Taylor, Florida