Coachmen Viking RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Viking RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Coachmen Viking RVs? Write a review

2019-06-09 2016 Coachmen Viking 2485SST View Listings

This RV tows very well. Two people can set it up in about half an hour. Heater,stove and fridge work well. Easy to take down when done camping. All in all a good camping experience for beginners or those with experience.
- Terry Riemenschneider , Michigan

2018-09-16 2017 Coachmen Viking 21RD View Listings

We purchased this unit because we liked the floor plan. We are extremely disappointed in the build quality of our camper. During our first trip, wall paneling came loose, the shower floor was not properly secured, the awning would not work, a window would not latch, cabinet doors popped open, the floor covering needed to be replaced, and other minor problems developed. The dealer kept our unit for 2 months to make the repairs. During our second trip, the rubber roof covering came loose. The dealer took over 2 months to repair it. On the next trip, our hot water heater quit and a tire failed. Also, the roof came loose again. The dealer said they would fix it right away. After 2 weeks at their shop, they had not started the repairs. After 16 months of owning this gem, the dealers shop has had it for 5 months.I am very disappointed in the build quality of this unit. Forest River should be ashamed to put anything built this poorly on the market. This is my 5th camper, and absolutely the worst one I have owned. I have never had any product of any type, give me as much trouble as this one has. I would never recommend a Viking camper or our dealer to anyone.
- Dave, Florida

2018-08-31 2012 Coachmen Viking 16B View Listings

I have a 2012 Viking. It is so poorly constructed you would not believe. I think my 12 yr. old grandson could do a better job. I like the size and the weight of this unit. The 2018 has a much better layout and no bunks. The 2018 seems to have a better living experience. livability 90 %
- Wilfred Currie , Newfoundland

2018-03-05 2017 Coachmen Viking 21BH View Listings

We were greenhorns. We are older and we were not experienced at driving a trailer or parking it. Our nephew backs it in for us.But as far as when we were finally at the campsite it was fun. We loved the refrigerator it was really roomy & the bed was comfortable. We decided to sell it because we don't want to rely on help
- Kenneth Hilbish, Pennsylvania