Coachmen Pursuit Reviews on RV Insider (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Pursuit RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Littefield from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Coachmen Pursuit 33BH View Listings

BUYER BEWARE - This was our first coach, and we have learned a lot. We will NEVER purchase another Coachmen - Forest River product. The dealership we purchased it from has done everything they can to fix the problems that we have incurred. For example: microwave wires were not connected properly, water leaked from access panel becasue the fittings were not tight, the refrigerator had a pinched propane line, fresh water gauge was not working, and the steps did not have a magnet. These were just a few of the problems. Lastly - the back wall of our coach had not been screwed in and it was coming apart. You could literally see the asphalt between the wall and the floor. The two individuals we dealt with at Coachmen were contaced by us and our dealership. Unfortunatley - they felt that our problems fell outside of what they were responsible for. All of the problems we have had are poor workmanship and quality control issues. I commend our dealership for taking care of us - they have taken responsibility when Coachmen would not.
- Littefield, Texas

2020-07-07 2021 Coachmen Pursuit 31BH View Listings

Poor customer service and quality control Would not recommend this company Only three weeks one week it was in the shop to get fixed seven pages of work and still not done Call nexus many times will not return phone calls or emails
- Charles Frantz, Ohio

2020-07-07 2021 Coachmen Pursuit 31BH View Listings

Design is great but i dont like my legs dangling on the toilet. Some quality issues noticed on our first trip: burnt plug wire put it in the shop less than 2700 miles. Toilet has to be plunged constantly. Winshield washer holding tank cracked. Fresh water holding tank doesnt hold. Refrigerator doesnt stay cold. Trim issues throughout cabin
- Jeffery Nobles, Maryland

2020-06-29 2020 Coachmen Pursuit 31BH View Listings

What type of equipment is on this RV and the warranty as well as what type of engine and transmission.How many slides how many air conditioners what are the specs on this RV.Thank you very muchFor all your help in my search for an RV
- Douglas schlatter, Florida

2020-06-15 2016 Coachmen Pursuit 33BH View Listings

We have had this RV for 3 years and have taken it from NY to CA. and have had a GREAT TIME! The coach performs as it has promised. This RV is priced right for what we wanted and for how we use it. Floor plan could not be better for our family and how we RV. Ford V10 has been great but is a little short of power for this BIG of a coach and towing. Have not had any major issues! Amen..!! We had the rear slide motor go out but was covered and replaced. Just like everything you own/buy there is wear and tear items to keep up with. We look forward in keeping this coach for a few more years until we decid to upgrade.
- James Hughes, Texas

2020-04-14 2018 Coachmen Pursuit 30FW View Listings

As a new RV owner, I wasn’t sure how I would make out driving the Coachmen. As it turned out, I was the main driver. It handled well, easy to manage, easy to park with the back up camera, and set up was so easy to learn and do on my own. While my husband still worked, I would drive the RV to campsites and have it set up for us for the weekend. I love our Coachmen. Now that we have MH bug, we want to head to Alaska and will need a longer RV and A diesel. Space was sufficient and I loved the oven!! The shower was awesome and has better water pressure than our upstairs bathroom in our house. I have no regrets purchasing the Pursuit. We towed a Jeep and never had any issues while towing.
- Sally, Delaware

2019-04-03 2016 Coachmen Pursuit 27KB View Listings

As for likes, I liked the power of the V-10. I often towed a trailer with a vehicle on it with no problem. I liked the floorplan. A lot of storage for a small coach. Unfortunately, right off the lot the poor workmanship and lack of attention to functional design became painfully obvious. On the way home from the dealer, my wife had to hang out in back to catch the pantry slide out so it wouldn't fly open and crash into the wall on every curve. The steering wheel was rotated about forty-five degrees from straight. Whoever designed the dashboard layout should be fired. The gages were located behind the steering wheel so that on the speedometer you could not see any speeds between 20 and 80 mph. You had to bend over sideways and look under the steering wheel to see how fast you were going. Same thing with the tach. Once the drawers were filled, they had the same issue as the pantry, they would fly open on curves. At one point when the coach was less than a year old the differential started making a grinding noise when climbing a steep hill or taking off from a stop. The dealer said it was a Ford issue, so I took it to a Ford Truck repair shop. They said that it wasn't covered under warranty because Coachmen must have had too many long chassis and not enough short ones so they shortened a longer chassis for my coach. That negated the warranty. There was a leak somewhere that would leave a lot of water on the floor in the bedroom when it rained. The roof and windows were checked and sealed but that didn't help. They never did find the problem. After only two years we traded it in on a Tiffin.
- Jeff Mason, California

2018-05-19 2015 Coachmen Pursuit 33BH View Listings

My family and I drove this rig half way across the United States and back. Never let us down, and made some of the greatest memories my family will cherish for a lifetime! You can't beat the Ford chassis, and the Coachmen quality!
- Clint Rose, Texas

2018-04-26 2018 Coachmen Pursuit 32WC View Listings

We love the extra large table that 2 adults can sleep on when it's converted to a bed. The overall floor plan works out well. The extra storage area just of the master bedroom provides adequate space for all of your partners shoes. Drive's better than expected. The additional grey water storage for the kitchen sink helps whenever you are not a full hookup site.
- Notime2go , Pennsylvania

2017-01-19 2014 Coachmen Pursuit 31BDP View Listings

nice entry level class a rv, easy to drive, good visablity , like the side view camera, easy to work all appiances inside, two slides give a lot of room in bedroom and up front in living room, u shaped dinnette give a nice place to use a laptop computer, penty of room in driver's compartment to move around and get in and out of front seats. Good storage underneath, water system and electric system, simple to use. Would recommend this coach for 1st time class a buyers,
- jeff sedlock, Ohio