Coachmen Mirada Select RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Mirada Select RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

cch from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Coachmen Mirada Select RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Coachmen Mirada Select 36BH View Listings

WE just returned home for the 4th time we bought a 2016 Mirada BH the floor plan is great. The quality of this motorhome is terrible. We have had this this unit in the shop 3 times for the same thing The lights on the front flicker off and on. The electrical system is not connected so that it recharges the battery that runs the slides in and out. There is no memory chip so that the overhead bunk bed does not have to be reprogrammed every time we use it. The refrigerator doors are not made to travel in an RV and so they fly open all the time. The screw thing they gave us wore out and so it is a constant problem. Run away from this rig find something else.
- cch, Michigan

2019-09-07 2018 Coachmen Mirada Select 37LS View Listings

This RV has been nothing but problems since we purchased it a year ago. The dealer knows absolutely nothing about the RV and are not able to make the needed corrections. This is my second Coachmen and I will never ever consider purchasing anything Coachmen again. The overall quality is terrible, particularly the electrical system and battery drainage.
- Jeff Snyder, Pennsylvania

2017-06-17 2013 Coachmen Mirada Select 37LS View Listings

We bought this motor home new, since day one we have had numerous problems with absolutely no help from the dealer. This is the worst made rv that I have ever had, and I have owned 7 in my lifetime. I will never buy anything with coachman name on it, not even a wheelbarrow.This company should be ashamed putting a product of this inferior quality on the market. They should more ashamed letting dealerships of the kind I dealt with represent them.
- Larry Biggers, Georgia