Coachmen Mirada RVs Reviews (32)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Mirada RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Geoff S. from Maryland says:

Have you owned any Coachmen Mirada RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Coachmen Mirada 35LSF View Listings

This was our first RV my wife and I bought it as a starter and go full time in it. After driving it off the lot and setting up at our house for the first time the water pump stopped working. we took it back and got that fixed got it home ad set it up and again the water pump would not work there was a short some where in the coach. So we learned that we could only live at water hookup sites. Next every time we moved the coach got off shore power and then moved to a new site and plugged back in at least 4 fuzes had to be replaced. As another stated windows only open 4 inches. The last straw was the loss of furnace Just when the temp drops we lose heat. There have been so many problem with this coach I would not recommend it to anyone. cabin light on the slide will not work, the rear cable and guard for the living room slide will not stay on, Hot water heater only gets Luke warm even with both the electric and gas turned on never had a hot shower in 3 months of ownership. both slides stop in the middle of movement you have to reverse the direction your moving weather in or out and then restart the slide. Storage light have not gone out and no way to get them to turn back on. There is no way that we could dry camp with this coach with no water pump. I would never recommend this coach to anyone the workmanship is VERY crude you can see where the builders used wood putty over the wall paper to cover up the finishing nail holes. Walls are so flimsy you might fall through if you accidentally lean on them. Nate from Coachman was very good in working with us however there is nothing that can be done we bought this to live in it full time and we can't, how can we if it is in the shop for electrical repairs where are we suppose to live?
- Geoff S., Maryland

2019-05-19 2018 Coachmen Mirada 35KB View Listings

This thing is a total dog. Poor quality all around, I have had a list of over 70 items for my poor dealer to deal with and repair luckily my dealer was great to work with. Anything that could wrong did, factory forgot to bolt down part of the slide assembly on both sides, multiple pieces of trim have fallen off, the cheap stickers they put on the cabinet is coming off. Shower leaks, windshield leaks, stabilizer jacks leak. I am not sure what isn't leaking most days. Weather striping has fallen off just about every dang door. Furniture is cheap and isn't comfortable, slide is broken. The list goes on and on. The most upsetting part is the automatic generator start, doesn't work at all, best I could get from coachmen factory was that "it was designed that way".....
- Mike A, Georgia

2019-03-11 2018 Coachmen Mirada 35BH View Listings

Perfect RV for the weekend explorer that doesn't want to rough it. Plenty of room and nicely equipped. Plenty of room for the family and friends. This unit features a set of bunks for the kids, a power drop down bunk that sleeps 2 above the front seats, dual slide outs for added space, a huge power awning with led lighting outside, an outdoor entertainment center, one and a half baths, and so much more!Step inside and see how open the interior feels with the living area slide fully extended. There is also a hide-a-bed sofa with table and u-shaped dinette slide found opposite the entry door. To the immediate left as you enter you will find everything you need to prepare and cook food for your family while traveling. There is a double kitchen sink, a three burner range, a pantry, a residential size refrigerator-freezer with ice-maker, and overhead storage for dishes and things.There is also a 32" LCD TV with DVD player along the interior living area and a 39" tv on the back wall for your enjoyment.
- David S, Kansas

2019-02-04 2014 Coachmen Mirada 29SBP View Listings

We have driven it long distance towing our car as well as stationary for temporary live in. It offers everything we need outside of laundry. We just are doing world travel for a few years then returning to Rv travel
- Barbara Booth, Florida

2019-01-22 2018 Coachmen Mirada 35KB View Listings

I am retired and have been camping with RV's for years. This is our 1st Motor home and I have to say we are enjoying this experience very much. It tows a jeep wrangler very well. Hardly notice it back there at all. Has everything you want or need to experience a great camping experience. You couldn't add anything because it has everything. Auto Levelers,2 slides, Generator, 3 outside cameras, 4 flat screen Tv's Outdoor Kitchen with TV,rooftop satellite able to lock on signal while driving to your destination. Unfortunately we are having to downsize and thus the reason for offering this Motor home for sale. A substantial reduced price from List price. You will not be disappointed.
- Michael, Texas

2018-12-01 2018 Coachmen Mirada 35BH View Listings

Great RV, lots of storage,6 TV, heat and AC work great. Rides and handles very good with added front and rear Stabilizers. Plenty of sleeping and living area. Had gas line installed From propane tank to hook up to gas grill. Extended awning so grilling outside is very easy and dry.
- Tom, Ohio

Verified Owner

2018-08-31 2018 Coachmen Mirada 35BH View Listings

Great RV, love the two baths,2 bunks great for storage. do a lot of cooking out side. Front and rear stablizers make it great for the road,less stress on steering.Good lemgth .makes it roomy. Instant hot water was a game changer. Lots of TV.
- tga, Ohio

2018-08-04 2018 Coachmen Mirada 35BH View Listings

Great RV, plenty of room. Bunkbeds great for storage. Two bathrooms great to have. Drives like a dream with anti sway bars added. You sit up high and have a great view with big window. Basement has good storage, can always use more space.
- Tom, Ohio

2018-05-16 2010 Coachmen Mirada 29 DS View Listings

The 2010 Coachman Mirada 29DS is a beautiful, lovingly maintained MotoHome in superb roadworthy condition, highly maintained, fun to drive and travel in. We chose this Mirada, because it was the complete, eye-catching, exterior, coupled with the great floorplan we wanted and found it was better to live in than expected. It is well contructed and easy to maintain and modify as we did while we used this MotorHome. We have loved, maintained, and used this Family friend and we are passing it on to someone who will have fun and make memories in their travels as we did. We are selling only because it is the Time for us to pass it on.
- Mike & Doris Dwyer, Kentucky

2018-05-12 2017 Coachmen Mirada 31FW View Listings

Automatic leveling,room to move around in even without the 2 slide outs being out. Lots of storage, large refrigerator, 3 TV's, 2 air conditioners, tile floors,smooth riding, luxury inside and out, swivel seats & computer desk.
- Sandra Williams, California

2018-03-15 2018 Coachmen Mirada 37TB View Listings

The floor plan and the 2 slides offer abundant room. We had seen several others in this price range and none offered what we found in this coach. Mind you there were little issues (a drawer stuck, a bay door didn't latch correctly)but after these were touched up I can say we have a hell of a nice coach.
- Hoth, Florida

2017-11-02 2018 Coachmen Mirada 35KB View Listings

We looked for a coach in this price range for a couple years, we didn't like any of them until we found this Mirada 35kb, the interior layout is great and the Estate Cherry cabinets make it look more like a home. The Azdel videos and coachmen videos helped sell us on its construction. We have been very happy so far with this coach, we take local trips and have had a great experience so far. The coach drives great even with the engine noise. so far everything works as designed. We keep it parked in a garage beside the house and keep it powered up all the time. It adds about $22.00 a month to our electric bill and for the Texas Hill country that's very good. Its not a diesel pusher so its not going to be as tight or quite as they would be. The only issue we have at this time are the Captains chairs could be better, they have limited movement and it can be hard to adjust the seats.
- Mike M, Texas

2017-10-17 2016 Coachmen Mirada 35LS View Listings

I purchased the Mirada in February of 2017. Where as we have only taken a couple short trips, we are living in it since then and about to hit the open road! Love the floor plan but it is a little tight when the pop-outs are brought in but who needs the back of the coach when you are rolling? Like the 2 bathrooms and I was happy to find out it has a heated basement when the propane is going upstairs! This is my 3rd Class A since 1993. This 2016 Coachman drives like a car! A nice car as it is very smooth with the Ford V10 and excellent suspension. Corners very well.
- Tim Carson, Washington

2017-09-27 2016 Coachmen Mirada 37SA View Listings

I completely agree with the prior reviews. I wish I had found this website before I purchased my unit in March 2017. It has been in the shop more than it has been on the road. Great floor plan but the fit and finish work absolutely sucks. Misaligned cabinet doors; slides failure to deploy correctly; completely stupid design features like black water tank discharge design; coach fuse box impossible to get too; refrigerator runs all the time consuming rediculous amounts of house power; stupid location of inverter/power readout. Love the floor plan. That's about it. Dealer has acknowledged the manufacturing process is crap. give me back my 2000 Winnebago Adventurer
- Mark, Arizona

2017-09-11 2011 Coachmen Mirada 32BH View Listings

We purchased our unit new to use for camping and some tailgating. Found this RV to be a great first model. Needed the bunk house option for the kids. Had an extended warranty with it also. Over the years a few issues, small things happened but were taken care of with the warranty. In 2017 we did develop leaks in the bottom bunk that were not covered (were told leaks never are) so decided to trade it in. I found the Mirada to be comfortable and affordable. No big issues until the leak 6 years later. Great first model.
- JP, Pennsylvania

2017-08-30 1999 Coachmen Mirada 300QB View Listings

I bought this very rv from a&s. It is a good class a evening. I had to have the front brakes,brakes lines, rotors and pads replaced. Other than that, I'm satisfied with the unit. Those things should be dealt with before hitting the road anyway..
- Clarence harris, Michigan

2017-08-15 2008 Coachmen Mirada 300QB View Listings

I drove it from Pa to SC with a trailer loaded with over 2000 lbs and it filled with clothes and more tools then lived in it for 2 moths and everything worked perfectlyt the drive down was very good with no problems it handeld very nicely
- William Dunmire , South Carolina

2017-03-09 2016 Coachmen Mirada 37LS View Listings

The problem we are experiences is the slide make noise when riding along it gets really loud and make a rubbing noise up behind the driver seat. We told by a warranty manager to drive it back to Indiana to have a tech to look at it
- Pearl Suiter, Virginia

2017-02-08 2013 Coachmen Mirada 29DS SE View Listings

Spend 6 months a year in it...very livable. Best floor plan I have seen in a 32-footer. Bathroom sink has lots of counter space, his and hers cabinets, and is outside of the toilet/shower room. Lots of inside and outside storage. Easy to drive and get 7-8 MPG with toad. Purchased new. This is our 4th motorhome and we plan on keeping it for a long time.
- Dave Hagen, Idaho

2016-12-26 2016 Coachmen Mirada 37LS View Listings

Love the floor plan, that's about the only good thing I can say about this coach. This is the 3rd time it's been in the shop. It has been in for 72 days. The truck AC doesn't work, ice maker pours water, has an electrical problem that has blown out the TV's, fireplace, inverter, and who knows what else. Storage unit has pulled away from side of coach, awning has pulled away from roller and it's hard to keep on the road. You would think after 72 days they would have at least gotten the fridge fixed. Nope, and it does no good to contact Forest River. Run away from Forest River products.
- Charles Lucas, Texas

2016-11-20 2010 Coachmen Mirada 32DS View Listings

As Class A RVs go, this is such a simple RV to take of if you are just getting into RVing. It drives well, very smooth, and the gas mileage runs from 8-11 miles per gallon depending on whether you are towing (or not). The one piece windshield makes your view of the world as it slides by just breathtaking. We love that feature! If you are lucky enough to find one that has upgraded window shades, buy it! That does make a difference in the interior temperature/comfort/privacy factor. There are more storage areas than you can possibly want/use. Everything is within easy reach on the exterior and interior. I wasn't crazy about the inflatable mattress in the fold-out sofa, but I just added a good quality mattress pad and the problem was solved. Nice gas coach!
- Neeny, North Carolina

2016-10-31 2015 Coachmen Mirada 34BH View Listings

We bought a 2015 Mirada brand new and it has been a nightmare. The slides have a lot of problems not going in or out, going out crocked and making a lot of noise when traveling. The hitch fell off when we were traveling towing a trailer of motorcycles, the shower door fell off, the steps didn't work, the front window shade stopped working. The only good thing about this RV is the Floor plan. My recommendation to anyone looking at a Coachman is DON'T GO THERE
- Ann, Massachusetts

2016-07-15 2005 Coachmen Mirada 300QB View Listings

this RV WAS ABLE TO PULL MY JEEP OVER THE MOUNTAINS AROUND YELLOWSTONE PARK WITH EASY. I LIKED THE BIG WINDOW UP FRONT. IT MADE IT EASY TO SEE OVER THE CARS IN FRONT OF ME. IT WAS SMALL ENOUGH TO FIX INTO SOME ONE OWNER CAMPGROUNDS AROUND THE COUNTRY. BUT BIG ENOUGH WHEN MY HUSBAND AND I DECIDE TO TAKE A SIX MONTH JOB AT FISHING BRIDGE IN YELLOWSTONE PARK WE COULD LIVE IN IT COMFORTABLY.
- Mary L Roberts, Massachusetts

2016-06-18 2016 Coachmen Mirada 35LS View Listings

I saw the other review and I feel for that guy. I've only had this since November of last year but we take it out allot and so far no major issues as of yet. I love this coach and so does my family. Only suggestion for the manufacture if they even check these forums is to make the kitchen table bed bigger so an average adult can sleep there. Other than that we LOVE this coach!
- Tony Gallen, Washington

2016-06-10 2013 Coachmen Mirada 29DS SE View Listings

drives ok nice layout but have full body paint paint is bubbling all over .little paint bubbles the size of a pin head to 1/8th inch. it just started after 3 years,mostly on the white paint.it is silkens paint which is supposed to be good.rv has nice bahroom and large closet.gets about 7-8 mpg pulling a nissian maxima.
- joe dietrich, Pennsylvania