Coachmen Kodiak Ultimate

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Kodiak Ultimate RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-04-14 2021 Coachmen Kodiak Ultimate 3021RBDS View Listings

My wife and I just sold our home and for temporary housing upsized from our little 2015 KZ 20 RBS (great trailer) to the Kodiak 3021RBDS. We have been living in it full time since we picked it up brand new from the dealership. So far so good. I’m not a newbie to RV’s so I understand that even when I buy one brand new there are going to be some small things that are going to need addressing (loose trim items, some caulking etc).. that being said, I have found very few items that needed to be given some TLC thus far and everything is working great. I love the “Bear Cage” construction and have found the trailer to be very stable while towing and parked. This is a bumper pull unit which I prefer over a 5th wheel because I want the use of my truck bed and it’s also much shorter in height. It comes with roller shades which we don’t care for so much and will replace them with time. The floor plan on this trailer is fantastic for a couple. Separate bedroom with a King bed and a built in dresser. Our unit came with two electric fireplace’s and a 10 cf fridge. It has a outdoor mini fridge and came with an outdoor griddle that works well. I agree that anything you spend $ 30,000 dollars on should be perfect but until the RV manufacturers decide quality is more important than quantity you might as well be prepared to find a few things wrong on the first trip. Fortunately I happen to be very handy with a variety of skills so I have always been able to take care of my trailers. As of now I can recommend this trailer for being solidly built and as good of quality as I’ve seen. I had a 2nd A/C unit installed to handle these Texas summers and have not regretted that decision already.
- Timothy Baker, Texas