Coachmen Galleria RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Galleria RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Kenneth Stults from California says:

Have you owned any Coachmen Galleria RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Coachmen Galleria 24ST View Listings

I bought the RV new and used it to take my two kids on trip through the Northwest states and into Canada. It was perfect! Easy to drive - like a car but better visibility. We had loads of room and everything we needed for food, warmth and comfort. Kids loved sleeping in while I headed out on the road. No need to stop for food or potty when they got up! There were a few warranty items I discovered on the trip and all were quickly and completely addressed by the dealer with the support of Coachmen.
- Kenneth Stults, California