Coachmen Galleria RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Galleria RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Kenneth Stults from California says:

Have you owned any Coachmen Galleria RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Coachmen Galleria 24ST View Listings

I bought the RV new and used it to take my two kids on trip through the Northwest states and into Canada. It was perfect! Easy to drive - like a car but better visibility. We had loads of room and everything we needed for food, warmth and comfort. Kids loved sleeping in while I headed out on the road. No need to stop for food or potty when they got up! There were a few warranty items I discovered on the trip and all were quickly and completely addressed by the dealer with the support of Coachmen.
- Kenneth Stults, California

2019-08-01 2016 Coachmen Galleria 24T View Listings

We really enjoy the sprinter platform. The layout has a pantry and 2 wardrobes which is very nice.There is plenty of storage. Many nice features.The downside is the poor quality of the installation of many components.In less than a year both wardrobe cabinets came loose and almost fell off. The electric awning won't always extend or retract. The propane tank is installed in way that most suppliers can't connect to it.There are other things but the worst is that the one screw on one of the front brackets for the fresh water tank came out, and the other front bracket broke dropping the water tank to the highway while going 60 mph.Had a tow tuck company come and strap the tank up to get it off the highway. I put more straps on later an finished our trip. Contacted Coachman and the class b service manager said that you are NOT SUPPOSED TO TRAVEL WITH WATER IN THE TANK that is why it broke. He said he would send me a new frame and tank but no labor. Can you imagine any RV manufacturer's rep saying something that STUPID? I told if that's the best they can do , key the tank and I will never buy another FOREST RIVER product.
- Dennis McGarvey, Pennsylvania