Coachmen Clipper Ultra-Lite RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Clipper Ultra-Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jill Britton from Missouri says:

Have you owned any Coachmen Clipper Ultra-Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Coachmen Clipper Ultra-Lite 16FB View Listings

We own a 2013 Clipper that we bought new. My husband ended up living in it over a 9 month period while we were building our house. That wasn't the original plan but it ended up being the case. The Clipper performed great! We turned off the water and drained all the tanks when the temp got below 35 but otherwise, all was well. We have had very few issues with it and all have been covered by the warranty.
- Jill Britton, Missouri

2019-11-14 2017 Coachmen Clipper Ultra-Lite 17BH View Listings

Since day one has been falling apart. Toilet installed wrong leaking everywhere. Awning installed wrong and will not roll up properly. Doorstop on front door plastic ball and slight breeze causes it to become unlatched. Windows open when traveling down the road. Microwave frame broke. Panel beneath heater falls out. Screws fell out of underside. Water pump went out in less than year. Front jacks too weak to hold trailer and collapsed (made in China, not for weight of trailer and installed with self tapping screws - should have been bolts). Take in for warranty work to not get it done as 6 month backlogs due to delays on approval of parts. Paid for warranty and fixed all myself with better parts. Trailer damage due to flex problems and incorrect installation. I bought trailer new to not have these problems . I will never buy a Coachmen again.
- Mary Welsh, California

2019-11-05 2018 Coachmen Clipper Ultra-Lite 21BHS View Listings

I purchased a new 2018 Coachmen Clipper 21BHS in February 2019 and I used my unit 2 times before taking it back to the dealer due to slide leaking on June 1, 2019. The manufacturer picked it up 2 weeks later since the dealer did not have the ability to repair the major damage the leak had done to the flooring. It was gone for 2 months then came back to me still leaking. It went back to the manufacturer for the same leak and a month later comes back and yes unfortunately still leaking and a bad patch job with duct tape on replacing the wet insulation under the flooring. YES, for the third time water has gotten in the slide. Instead of dealing with all the stress and anger for the third time and it not being used for the purpose we bought it for we have gotten rid of it by losing $4000.00 of our own money. We are the happy owner of a new unit from a well-known and reliable manufacture with great reviews and less complaints. I will not purchase or recommend to anyone to purchase any product from Coachmen or Forest River, you will lose camping time with your family and a lot of money.
- Kent, Texas

2019-05-19 2018 Coachmen Clipper Ultra-Lite 17BH View Listings

Coachman bulits a great RV. This model is great to pull very light. Great for weekend geat aways. Works for a small family or couple. I wish it had a place to hang cloths but over all great for a small camper.
- James Casey, Georgia

2017-05-08 2014 Coachmen Clipper Ultra-Lite 16FB View Listings

This has been a great RV for me. It tows and backs easily and setup is a snap. The floor plan works very well and this little trailer has more storage space than some trailers that are significantly larger. With a max weight of under 4000 lbs, this is a very versatile RV.
- Cheryl Hughson, California