Coachmen Chaparral Lite RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Chaparral Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

tom matthews from Pennsylvania says:

Have you owned any Coachmen Chaparral Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Coachmen Chaparral Lite 280BHS View Listings

This unit made camping fun, carefree, and spacious. My wife and I enjoyed the easy, lightweight feel of the unit while towing. The quality of the included features required a minimum of maintenance - hence, more enjoyment. And plenty of space for storage AND living on those inclement days.
- tom matthews, Pennsylvania

2019-10-15 2017 Coachmen Chaparral Lite 29MKS View Listings

This is our first fifth wheel moving up from a 24’ Jayco. Obviously much more Living space. Opposing slides in the rear living are make it like a home. Island sink makes kitchen very functional. Small bath but serviceable. The roof slopes dramatically in the bedroom but U am 6’1” and haven’t hit my head. Can’t speak to drive ability since we haven’t moved it since we set it in our RV resort in AZ last spring. However it is lite and can turn sharp even in a short bed RAM. We like it so far!
- G Scott Lockwood, Montana

2019-05-31 2017 Coachmen Chaparral Lite 30RLS View Listings

My 2017 Coachmen Chaparral Lite 30 rls fifth wheel has a hitch weight, around 1425, also the fifth wheel itself is very light , around 9000Lb. For me It pulls very well with my Ford short bed pickup. I purchased a slide Hitch but never had to use it in the extended position. I also like the theater seating when watching TV, Also the Electric and gas options on water heater. Heats up real fast. Nice layout and Queen Bed with memory foam. Once the slide are out there is plenty of room and lots of counter space. I can get to the refrigerator and bathroom with all slides closed. Good size pantry and closet space. Lots of room in lower cargo area as well.
- warren , Florida

2019-05-03 2013 Coachmen Chaparral Lite 279BHS View Listings

I really enjoyed this RV while we used it. The design was exactly what we were looking for with an outside kitchen, bunk beds for the kids and the storage that is in it. The only reason we are selling is because my kids are all grown up so we don't need the bunk model.
- Calvin, Alberta

2018-05-06 2008 Coachmen Chaparral Lite 267RLS View Listings

This RV is easy to pull. We especially liked the rear window. We have enjoyed some beautiful views form that window. It is the perfect size for 2 people but it will sleep 6. It is a very comfortable RV.
- John Parker, Oklahoma

2017-04-15 2012 Coachmen Chaparral Lite 279BHS View Listings

it served its purpose I used it for a bunkhouse on job sites for guys to live in three guys all winter long no troubles easy to heat and clean it towed like a dream used the outside kitchen all the time saved from having that cooking smell inside and greese all over the place the awnings over the slides gave peace of mind in the winter and the power awning was a bonus not having to go outside to crank up just push a button
- al caldwell, Ontario