Coachmen Catalina Summit

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Catalina Summit RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dana from Vermont says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Coachmen Catalina Summit 212RBS View Listings

I bought this and brought it home 1 month ago. When opening it up to get ready to use the slide out broke, which the bowed in the middle wrecking the floor. The outside kitchen fell to one side when pulling it out, scrap metal was left in the void cutting a heat duct, and when plugging in the TV the outlet fell out of the wall. This really missed the mark for any inclining of quality. I will never buy a Coachman again.
- Dana, Vermont

2021-07-18 2019 Coachmen Catalina Summit View Listings

The day I got my trailer home, the fridge was cracked and door didn't latch. The window decor on top all falls off and not screwed in to anything. All the screws holding stuff in are in random places and not thought out. I have had this trailer a year now and have had to fix almost everything in it that is cosmetic. The front face of the slide fell off. The vent cover just crumbled to pieces. Theres screws sticking out on the inside of the cupboards so my kids cut Thiers hands when grabbing things. There was no care into putting this trailer together for the kind of money we pay. I love the over all part of this trailer but when things fall off as I drive and I've owned it for a year. I cannot give this a good review as much as I was hoping too.
- Celisha Boyles, Alberta

2020-11-11 2020 Coachmen Catalina Summit 261BHS View Listings

It’s a nice unit just lols like it was built in a hurry I had to fix a lot of small things like loose drain pipes tension on blinds roof has ripples on it manufacturer said that’s normal maybe for them but all my other campers had smooth roofs
- Al sowers, Michigan

2020-08-08 2019 Coachmen Catalina Summit 212RBS View Listings

If you're looking for a company who sales shotty workmanship and who does not stand by their warranty Then coachman is your place to purchase. My travel trailer has been in repair longer than I have been able to use it...It had roof problems, seal problems , plumbing problems and slide-out problems..The entire slide- collapsed, the sink in bathroom flooded the rv, so many issues I can even begin to list them here.
- Karen Sanderson, Georgia