Coachmen Catalina Legacy RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Catalina Legacy RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Coachmen Catalina Legacy RVs? Write a review

2019-06-06 2019 Coachmen Catalina Legacy 293RLDS View Listings

We just used our RV for the first time last week and we’re so excited to finally go camping. The first time we used the water we had a bad leak under the bathroom sink call the dealer where we purchased this unit and he sent someone over to make repairs. Then The shower starts leaking all out into the floor had the leak had filled up the underbelly of the camper and ruined all the insulation and soaked the floors. Repair man came out again and said that all the insulation would have to be removed under the camper because of mold and mildew and we would have to take it into the dealership for warranty work. I took it to the dealer as soon as we return he was very helpful and apologetic. He contacted the factory and documented with pictures and we’re still waiting to hear from them. This is a brand new camper the first time we used it and it is ruined. Also on the back where our slide out is There is a huge bulge coming out from the metal no clue as to what caused that. The way the beds are made and the shelving on each side you have to push yourself up into the bed and it’s too high off the floor . I’m 5 foot six and I can’t reach my hands all the way back into the cabinets over and around the bed. Very difficult to store your clothes when you can’t reach back to get them. I regret buying This unit and wish I would have chose something better made. I’ve only made one payment and I own a camper that is crap.
- Leslie Hughes, South Carolina

2019-04-02 2019 Coachmen Catalina Legacy 333RETS View Listings

Quite amazed at the cheap materials used and absolutely poor workmanship!!!! Once we stayed in it one day we realized it came with leaks lol!!! Twice supposedly fixed still leaks!!! Funny they claim its tested for leaks-yep they run water over the top not through the lines for using the camper lol!!!
- Jeannie, Georgia

2019-02-23 2019 Coachmen Catalina Legacy 293RLDS View Listings

the floor plan is great however the workmanship from the factory is terrible the frame is rusty you can see outside around the slide the floor is coming up seal under slide out is pieced together I haven't used the camper yet do not buy a coachman product
- Charles, Pennsylvania