Coachmen Beyond Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Beyond RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kevin Fox from Pennsylvania says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Coachmen Beyond 22C View Listings

This 2020 Coachmen Beyond is the single biggest $100,000 mistake of my life! Nothing has worked right from day#1 Air conditioning doesn’t work. WiFi ranger doesn’t work. Window shades are garbage. The Mira system doesn’t work. Tank levels don’t work. Propane levels doesn’t work. The generator doesn’t charge the batteries. The coach completely goes into store mode all by itself. I’ve had it in 4 times since March 2020 to have all these issues looked at. Nothing fixed yet!!!!! Almost killed my 2 dogs on 3 different occasions after the generator didn’t kick on for the air conditioning. Thank God we weren’t gone long. In short stay away from Coachmen products!!!!! I will be calling a lawyer to have everything corrected!!!
- Kevin Fox, Pennsylvania

2020-10-11 2020 Coachmen Beyond 22D View Listings

RV had a vibration at higher speeds only 2 tires out of 6 had balance weights and was sent to a ford dealer for balancing, generator burned up beyond repair at 5 hours use and a new generator was installed, would of been helpful if a diagram was in closed to show where valves were for winterizing, all was repaired on time and no cost to me and i like it very much
- david long, New York

2020-08-09 2020 Coachmen Beyond 22D View Listings

I like the looks and the Ford chassis. Unfortunately the generator failed on our 3 trip, it was in the 90’s and then no air conditioning. The rear shades don’t work, they just crunch up in a mess when retracting. I had discovered parts missing on rear lights. The factory expensive sun shades are a major hassle to install. The rear cushions come off the walls. The sink faucet is way to high and splashed water all over. Lastly, the vibration at 60 miles per hour caused lids on jars to come off and we had a major cleanup mess without a genset and air conditioning. Now I have to find a repair shop for the generator. The manufacturer service person said I could be billed $400.00 to just look at it if they said it wasn’t frequently ran. I said it’s brand new. They said that doesn’t matter. It needs to run weekly. I am having buyers remorse. It’s a very expensive class B, and I have no confidence now of having a generator to run the air conditioning or recharge batteries. This is not my first RV, just my first class B. By the way I was told the fridge ran on 120 ac and dc. It’s really just a 12 volt dc fridge. When your batteries are depleted, and generator will not run, your food will be lost. So, I am taking the rig to Ford for vibration, and Cummins for the generator. A big hassle for a new rig. I expect repairs and breakdowns on used RV but not on a brand new RV. I certainly didn’t expect to be charged for service on a generator under warranty. Be careful and do your homework before spending $100,000. Don’t depend on generator working, don’t leave any kids or animals in one of these depending on air conditioning or generator.
- Undisclosed, Iowa