Coachmen Aurora

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Aurora RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Sam Conner from Connecticut says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 Coachmen Aurora 3380MBS View Listings

Very good value for the dollar. I would not buy a new one simply due to letting someone else absorb the depreciation and than you can buy a very nice luxury coach at a affordable price. They drive great with the v10 and the air suspension is great. I gave the floor plan a lower rating due to the sofa and booth dinnette being on the same side making it difficult to talk to other people when seated there. These coaches offer a lot of bang for the buck.
- Sam Conner, Connecticut

2021-08-02 2021 Coachmen Aurora 28BHS View Listings

Purchased in October of 2020 as a first time RV owner. Used it twice before winterizing it and everything worked flawlessly. Between March of 2021 and August of 2021 I've camped 5 times and towed it approximately 3500 miles total without any issues other than the hinge screws coming loose on the under sink cabinet door which I fixed in 10 mins with the next size larger wood screws. I love the camper. Its aesthetically beautiful, the layout is awesome and it has all the features of higher priced models like bluetooth stereo, fireplace, large awning, cable and back up camera ready, adequately sized liquid tanks (2 gray), 2 entrance doors etc. etc. The list goes on and on, all for a great price and great buyer experience from Sonny's Camp and Travel in Concord, NC. I'm a retired, (40 yrs experience) commercial driver and transportation safety manager so I know a good vehicle and a good buy when I get one. I'm totally satisfied and I hope you will be too when you purchase you new unit, whichever one you may decide to buy. Good luck and Happy Camping.
- RAMON RIVERA, North Carolina

2021-02-11 2021 Coachmen Aurora View Listings

The dealership obviosly only cared about the sale.looking close,the workmanship is poor at best. drawers broke, a light doesnt work. The slideout isnt lined up. The heater fan makes noice, the shower leaks. The refrigerator stoped working the 4th time we went out, just 3 months after we bought it. Needs to be replaced. After calling the dealership RV one, 4 times,they finally called back.put us at the back of the 100 list of unites ahead of us. After weeks, the manufacturer finally agreed to fix what is under warentee. Obviously there is no, or little quality check during the build.And the dealer doesnt seem to care how long you wait. I dont recommend the Aurora model at all.
- Mark mcdonald, Florida

2020-03-02 2007 Coachmen Aurora 36FWS View Listings

Of all the 8 motorhomes I have owned, this one was the most classy and liveable -- so many features and options it's hard to describe. The tour bus style storage is wonderful and it has the best gas mileage of any I have owned even though it is the largest.
- jerry, Ohio

2017-07-15 2001 Coachmen Aurora 2680DS View Listings

This was a great RV with the perfect layout. The two slide outs gave me some problem as they sometimes slipped a cog when opening. Other than that we were very satisfied with the quality and the floor plan.
- Ron Newbry, Oregon

2017-04-18 2005 Coachmen Aurora 3480DS View Listings

We purchased this 2005 model in 2016. The price was lower than many of the same models.It had some obvious flaws but my husband is very handy and he felt he could repair it. We are discovering a lot of water damage due to what he feels is very shoddy workmanship. Very little was done to prevent water intrusion. Considering that this RV cost new what a decent little house would cost your would think they would have used more waterproofing. We really like the floor plan, the storage is great, the ride is great, interior finishes are very nice, and all mechanicals still work great. We bought an older Subaru Outback for a dinghy and discovered this RV is underpowered for towing even this small car. We are considering a Banks Power Pack upgrade. We spend a lot of time in our RVs and the size and design work well for our needs.
- Theresa , Kentucky

2015-09-24 2004 Coachmen Aurora 3380MBS View Listings

Loved the air ride suspension which made it so much easier to drive. Was loaded with nice options for a good price. Would have switched the kithen to the side of the booth dinette but that was a moninor detail. This was the 2nd Coachmen RV we had and couldnt be happier.
- Husky, California

2015-05-29 2004 Coachmen Aurora 3480DS View Listings

Very nice coach and very comfortable. Over all very good value for the $. Gave it less of a rating on floor plan as did not like reclining chair so close to the passenger bucket seat
- Chad, Arizona

2014-12-12 2001 Coachmen Aurora 3580TS View Listings

We had a 2001 Coachman Aurora and loved the drivability with the air ride suspension and not having to hang on for dear life when the winds would kick up or a semi was passing. Everything was high quality just didn't like the fact that some of these models did not come with a spare tire. But I was told on these larger coaches you couldn't change the tire yourself anyway.
- Kati, Texas

2014-11-25 2002 Coachmen Aurora 3220QB View Listings

Wife and I had a 2002 Aurora, toured 26 state of the country in it, without any trouble, hence the reason we are looking to buy another one. Reason for the lower rating on the livability and floor plan is simply we didn't like the sofa and booth dinette being on the same side of the coach, making it difficult to have conversation with everyone but that's a small detail that we could live with.
- Gus, Florida

2014-11-22 2004 Coachmen Aurora 3480DS View Listings

Nice RV with all the amenities you would expect on a luxury coach. Gas mileage not that great around 8 mph but guess that's to be expected on something this size.
- Mark, Massachusetts