Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Mike Walling from Idaho says:

Have you owned any Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite 23RBS View Listings

We bought this unit brand new this year. Overall quality is outstanding. The Aluminum frame with Azdel vacuum bonded walls will not delaminate and are stronger and have better insulation value. Whomever said the wood framing on their Apex has been compromised due to staples backing out doesn't know what they're talking about... no wood or staples in these walls. There were some issues with wood trim coming loose because the factory pin nailer shot the pins all the way through the trim piece. I simply glued the trim back on with wood glue and it will stay on forever. Great floor plan, great towability, quality construction. Love this camper!
- Mike Walling, Idaho

2018-08-27 2017 Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite 215RBK View Listings

Manufacturers warranty of 1 year is insufficient based on the quality of the build of the apex coachman trailers. The manufacturer knows it's only responsible for 1 year on its trailers so look out afterwards as most repairs You'll require will be out of your pocket , not out of the share holders hudge profits. Look at trailers that offer up to 3 year warranties.
- Gord, Manitoba

2017-10-27 2016 Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite 276BHSS View Listings

We "ordered" our new unit after 8mnths looking & comparing, & We "TRUSTED" Coachman's good name. Over 120 problems & we're still seeking their high standards in camping pleasure. We'll have to let you know if they replace or refund. We feel the wood is compromised beyond reasonable repair. The staples do not hold, & it might possibly be ALL due to a flimsy frame. They have been very concerned. Sometimes a refund is the only answer.
- Stephen Deutsch, Florida

2016-09-11 2016 Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite 250RLS View Listings

Over all review for this brand/model quality was excellent with being built well from what I've experienced. But I give credit to my dealership from where I purchased. From the knowledgeable friendly staff, that took the time to help us choose & answer questions and not push us into buying something we didn't need or want helped us make our decision. We've been camping very frequently in our TT for all of the summer in 2016 with this make & model#. I'd say to anyone who might ask me about my camper to try Forest River's COACHMEN APEX 250RLS Ultra Light out. BUT find a very well knowledgeable dealership before purchasing. This dealership really goes over , inspecting the campers well before they are put out on the lot before there sold. So many times I've read reviews on people how they don't do there homework on a dealership/camper shopping but going on brand name alone can not cut it with me. All I'm saying is make sure you're dealership takes care of you & is by far the key ingredient who does what they say & does what's best for the purchaser!!! That will keep'em coming back in future sales, building a trusting relationship for generations to come. COUNTRY ROADS RV CENTER LEXINGTON,N.C.
- Todd S., North Carolina

2016-08-06 2012 Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite 215RBK View Listings

Overall the quality of the RV was great, but there were some really cheap minor quality issues that were weird to me. Example: High quality privacy glass on windows, window operating system work well, then the little knob that operates it strips out because its cheap plastic. Example cargo doors work well but the clip to hold them open is cheesy plastic that rapidly deteriorates in sunlight. Example: Plastic roof vent covers rotted after 15 months, bought some after market covers and after 2 1/2 years still in service. These items mentioned were not expensive to repair, but after market prices were cheaper than using parts from dealer and were of much better quality. What is up with that?
- KENNETH WOLFE, California