Coachmen Apex RVs Reviews (11)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coachmen Apex RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Mike from Georgia says:

Have you owned any Coachmen Apex RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Coachmen Apex 239RBS View Listings

Best little camper floor plan ever!!! For the 2 of us, it's the perfect size. Largest kitchen in a unit this size, great storage on the inside and outside. Easy towing. Awning the length of the camper offers excellent outdoor living space!
- Mike, Georgia

2019-03-29 2011 Coachmen Apex 17REX View Listings

This camper is perfect for couples or a family. The layout is ideal, good use of space and all the modern conveniences of home! Extremely easy to tow, ample storage, two queen bedrooms. Open, modern floorplan.
- Theresa, New York

2018-12-10 2018 Coachmen Apex 191RBS View Listings

We are new to RVing and when our Apex needed repair work done we received excellent care from the Service and Parts Department at [dealer], Ellwood City, PA. Thanks for helping us and work well done.
- Bill, Pennsylvania

2018-08-31 2018 Coachmen Apex 191RBS View Listings

I was looking for easy set up trailer. Before I got this one I had a little tent type trailer and after less than one year found it hard to set up and put away due to design. So I did my research (or so I thought I did). I found out at the time a trailer that fit my needs. All you have to do is level it and put the jacks down and hook up water etc. I've had this trailer about 8 months and in this time (make note it is a 2018) the trim inside the trailer as well as some of the cabinets are coming apart. Most of which are stapled together similar to lesser quality furniture at big box stores. This trailer was about $22,000 new. As for towing it has been the worst experience I've ever had in towing a trailer. When I purchased it they put one of sway bar things that you have to remove when backing up. It still swayed going down the road. Then I had another style sway control put on the the trailer but it continued to sway with some very uncomfortable times (white knuckle). My tow vehicle a 2017 Chevy Colorado with a 2.8 Liter diesel. In the past I had a fiberglass pop up trailer 18 foot long loaded with water propane battery and all the camping didn't need sway control because it n ever swayed. I feel they could have done better at making a descent trailer that would actually last longer than this one is. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
- Robert Zink, Washington

2018-08-19 2018 Coachmen Apex 265RBSS View Listings

I absolutely love the floor plan the layout and the design of this camper but the quality of the structure and integrity of it is very poor I have only only camper 4 to 5 months and things started going wrong. The sinks were leaking because they were never screwed on all the way at manufacturing being a first owner of this camper and it was brand new off the lot.
- Chloe W, Michigan

2017-12-10 2017 Coachmen Apex 300BHS View Listings

After months of research, weighing out pros and cons, needs and wants, and deciding on the best quality for the cost, our family chose the Apex Ultra-lite and have absolutely enjoyed this spacious floor-plan with elegant, upscale interior and luxurious comfort. Finally a brand with design intelligence. (Why don't most RV Brands make better interior selections, yikes! The colors, patterns, decor, et cetera are so outdated for most brands.) We are happy campers indeed and have had no issues, besides wallpaper bubbling in some spots which was a quick fix. It's long, but easy to tow to the dunes or camping without even having a diesel truck. If you are reading reviews, like I did before this purchase, and you are trying to decide...DO IT! We love this classy big lite rig for the whole family!
- Michelle C., California

2017-09-16 2018 Coachmen Apex 24LE View Listings

Everything we wanted, lite weight towes great, we are very happy with it. The quality is very good. Our other trailer by another manufacture was poor 1to 10 I would rate it 1 !! We had it back to the dealer 8 times.. The Apex we have not had any issues so far, we used it all summer, we had it since June.
- John Armano, New Jersey

2017-05-07 2012 Coachmen Apex 189FBS View Listings

This RV has all we were looking for in a small RV for two. Queen Bed, Full size sink, Three burners on stove, Large Refrigerator, Shower without tub and Outdoor Shower! It is also lightweight enough to pull with an SUV!
- Donna Hansen, Texas

2015-03-01 2014 Coachmen Apex 22QBS View Listings

Just right for the two of us! Abundant storage space, great kitchen. Love the flexibility of stand-alone table. Easy towing with our F-150. We did replace the mattress with a pillowtop as the original one just wasn't comfy.
- Jennifer Fuller, Minnesota

2015-02-07 2014 Coachmen Apex 249RBS View Listings

Been a horrible experience! So many things have broken on this camper for the price we paid!!
- Marilyn Cook, West Virginia

2014-11-19 2015 Coachmen Apex 214RB View Listings

Great travel trailer, like new
- Brad , Michigan