Coach House RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coach House RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Linda Johns from Texas says:

Have you owned any Coach House RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2008 Coach House Platinum 232XL View Listings

We spent several years doing intense research on different kinds of small motor homes before we decided on the Coachhouse. Never regretted one thing about our decision! The motor home is so awesome to drive down the highways and side roads. We never had a hard time getting in and out of tight locations and were so happy to be able to go down roads where larger motor homes would not dare to go! The floorplan is perfect and once the 2 slides are out you are in a roomy accomodation! You can pull a curtain and have a seperate bedroom with TV while another person can be in the living room area with another TV. So perfect! There is not an aspect of this unit that can be cricitized! It is a wonderful Coach and we have stayed with the company and purchased another one! I highly recommend this Coachhouse to anyone looking for a quality built unit with so many wonderful features and great performance!!!
- Linda Johns, Texas

2019-08-11 1997 Coach House Coach House 193KS View Listings

We love this little van! It has everything you need to be at the RV park or away on a forest road in the hills. All the comforts of home, but on wheels, without the huge trailer or RV that have restrictions on where you can go!
- Rhonda Riddle, Washington

2019-01-26 2014 Coach House Platinum II 241SQ View Listings

Great unit, drives nice. Top quality components. Tv, antenna, toilet. Awning...all upgrades comparied to other MFRs. No experience with warranty as we have no issues with unit. No roof access is occasionally an issue.
- Patrick Beard, California

2018-12-17 2014 Coach House Platinum II 241SQ View Listings

I bought it in very poor condition at 26,000 miles 23 years old. I love the overall style, length and floor plan, which is why bought it (cheap). The cabinets are of a lower grade, the siding is a lower grade of FG and the mattress is super cheap. The private toilet closet of Damon has always been a big plus in my view of owning an RV. And I have had ten or more in forty years. Preasently, I am polishing siding in preperation for a wax job, and you can see the fibre glass mat behind the jelcoat. You cannot see it on the FG nose or back piece, which is very large and molded quite nicely. Just wish they had not used a cheap grade on the sides. Other areas I have had to modify to a higher qhality and most likely not done doing that. I see myself being about 80% complete on restoration. When I'm done, it will be very nice, but no R.R.. I put dual exhaust on it to repair the typical manifold problems GM has (overheating), and will also build a cold ram air for it. I have had it three months and spent about two grand so far on parts. I am sure I am not done spending. Shell
- Shell Surgeon, Oregon

2016-10-13 2008 Coach House Platinum 232XL View Listings

You cannot find a better floor plan in a motorhome this small. If there are two of you and you're looking for something easy to drive and short enough to use without needing to tow a small car this is the motorhome for you. With two slide outs (bed and large three cushion power sofa sleeper) it is plenty roomy inside. The separate shower with glass door and large porcelain toilet are not found in other motorhome this size. Everything is top of the line, starting with the molded exterior shell that has no seams , so no leaks. The front seats are the best seats in any vehicle I have driven and far exceeds the ones in the many motorhomes we looked at. The psgr seat swivels to provide comfortable seating for four. These motorhomes are not mass produced and new ones can only be purchased at the factory in Florida. We actually drove to Florida to buy our used one. RVreviews.Net has rated Coach House the best of the premium C and lately B class motorhomes. In our estimation they are more than worth the higher price and they hold their value!!! If you can find one to buy you will be glad you did!!!!
- Janet, Texas