Coach House Coach House

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coach House Coach House RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rhonda Riddle from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 1997 Coach House Coach House 193KS View Listings

We love this little van! It has everything you need to be at the RV park or away on a forest road in the hills. All the comforts of home, but on wheels, without the huge trailer or RV that have restrictions on where you can go!
- Rhonda Riddle, Washington

2021-04-13 2003 Coach House Coach House 232SD View Listings

My husband and I are very impressed with everything about this motorhome. Coach House motorhomes are made by setting a one-piece seamless fiberglass shell onto a cutaway van chassis and building from there. This ensures there are no roof seams that could develop leaks and also you don't have a rubber roof that will need maintenance every few years. We would buy a newer Coach House if we could afford to and get one with a queen bed or twin beds. Also, I think we would get one with a diesel engine for better fuel mileage. For those not familiar with Coach House motorhomes, you can't buy a new one from a dealer because they only are sold at the factory in Nokomis, Florida. We highly recommend that anyone thinking of buying a motorhome that is smaller than the big class A type to check out Coach House!
- Jennifer Duck, Tennessee

2021-04-12 2003 Coach House Coach House 232SD View Listings

My husband and I found our motorhome in Florida while we were visiting friends. I found the ad on facebook marketplace and noticed the owners lived only a few blocks away from our friends. We made arrangements and went and looked at it and test drove it. We bought it on the spot. It has high mileage but that is the main reason that we were able to afford to pay the price that they were asking for it. We both are very impressed with the build quality, livability, ease of driving/parking, and everything else. Back when ours was made the Coach House factory was the only motorhome manufacturer that made their product using a one-piece, seamless fiberglass shell. I think other makers do that now. We have spent some money upgrading/repairing as needed but it runs and drives wonderfully for its age. If we could afford to we would buy a newer Coach House motorhome with a better sleeping arrangement than ours. Ours has a couch that folds down to a full size bed and the dinette makes into a single bed. It definitely would be more comfortable with a queen size bed or twin beds that other Coach House motorhomes have. We are very pleased with everything else about ours. I think we would look for one with a diesel engine also in order to save some money on fuel. We would have to hit the lottery to be able to afford a newer Coach House. Ours is so old that the factory won't even take it as a trade if we wanted to buy one from the factory. Oh, by the way, you can only buy new Coach Houses from the factory in Nokomis, FL. They don't sell through dealers.
- Jennifer Duck, Tennessee