Coach House Platinum II RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Coach House Platinum II RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Patrick Beard from California says:

Have you owned any Coach House Platinum II RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Coach House Platinum II 241SQ View Listings

Great unit, drives nice. Top quality components. Tv, antenna, toilet. Awning...all upgrades comparied to other MFRs. No experience with warranty as we have no issues with unit. No roof access is occasionally an issue.
- Patrick Beard, California

2018-12-17 2014 Coach House Platinum II 241SQ View Listings

I bought it in very poor condition at 26,000 miles 23 years old. I love the overall style, length and floor plan, which is why bought it (cheap). The cabinets are of a lower grade, the siding is a lower grade of FG and the mattress is super cheap. The private toilet closet of Damon has always been a big plus in my view of owning an RV. And I have had ten or more in forty years. Preasently, I am polishing siding in preperation for a wax job, and you can see the fibre glass mat behind the jelcoat. You cannot see it on the FG nose or back piece, which is very large and molded quite nicely. Just wish they had not used a cheap grade on the sides. Other areas I have had to modify to a higher qhality and most likely not done doing that. I see myself being about 80% complete on restoration. When I'm done, it will be very nice, but no R.R.. I put dual exhaust on it to repair the typical manifold problems GM has (overheating), and will also build a cold ram air for it. I have had it three months and spent about two grand so far on parts. I am sure I am not done spending. Shell
- Shell Surgeon, Oregon