Class B+ Reviews on RV Insider (136)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class B+ RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Nick Burns from New Jersey says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 23TB View Listings

"Horribly disappointed" I had searched the rv scene for a while looking on some pretty particular features. I knew I wanted a Diesel engine, a couch rather than a dinette and a slide out the side so I could put a dirt bike on the back of the rv. I found the 2017 Gemini TB and it fit the bill. It is a purchase that I deeply regret as I have been very disappointed. The overall construction is extremely cheap. Multiple cabinet doors and a tv have fallen off their mountings just from road vibration. The hot water heater works 1 out every 5 times I try to use it. The unit came to me damaged with a broken valence and a dented ladder. The dealership ordered the parts months ago and they still haven't arrived from Thor. The bed support is incredibly cheap and flimsy. Other dealers had told me that Thor was cheap construction and I thought that would mean it just wouldn't have some of the nice fixtures that a Winnie or higher end brand would have. I didn't realize it would mean that it would literally fall apart while driving. At 10,000 miles and 6 months the rig seems more ready for retirement than repair. Nick
- Nick Burns, New Jersey

2020-08-19 2017 Nexus RV Viper 25V View Listings

We ordered our Viper direct from the manufacturer and were able watch quality checks as our coach going was down the assembly line. We chose Nexus after driving many other models and touring manufacturing facilities. The quality of construction is second to none. The one piece roof was one of the most important features eliminating any leak possibilities. All annual slide, awning and scheduled maintenance has been performed keeping the coach in pristine condition.This is an excellent coach with low miles. Nicely broken in and ready to tour.
- Steve Tremills, Maryland

2020-08-06 2020 Nexus RV Viper 27V View Listings

A total newbie when I purchased this lovely motorhome Sept 2019. Stored all winter (inside) and out camping this summer. I (we) love the motorhome, quality and interior design. No one told me the E450 was a 2017 when I thought I was buying a 2020 model. Something that should be discussed by salespeople. The dealership promised a wheel alignment prior to pick up which was never done (but told to me it had been done at delivery). The stability of driving that Ford truck has cost me a few thousand to rectify and make safer and easier to handle because of the terrible swaying while driving. The exterior compartments are not large enough and should have latches to hold the doors up as they constantly fall down and hit you in the head! Interior is wonderful, lots of room and well laid out. A pantry allows for great storage. I love the fact that even with the slides in, you can easily move around and sleep and eat etc in the motorhome. Two TV’s, built in generator, self levelling jacks, lots of fans, great AC, beautiful cabinetry, awning with lights, so many good features, just wish the service folks would remember there are people and families that use these things and expect good and fair dealing with service.
- Ute Louise Bartol, Ontario

2020-08-01 2018 Thor Motor Coach Compass 23TR View Listings

Really enjoy this motorhome eventhough I did not had the chance to use it to its full potential due to health condition. Easy to drive and park because his size.All you need for a nice and comfortable trip.
- R. Couture, Ontario

2020-07-01 2021 Leisure Travel Vans Wonder 24RTB View Listings

Where can I get info on this rv like gas mileage Maint etc warranty tire sizes what type suspension a sales person to talk to why did they switch to gas from diesel what new features did they change or add to the 2021 a dealer that has a few on the lot especially the Murphy bed style in the rear
- Dale Wickersham, Florida

2020-06-02 2018 Leisure Travel Vans Unity MB View Listings

Doing tons of research before purchase the Leisure Travel Unity lived up to it's sterling reputation. The quality of furnishings,floorplan,drivability,fuel milage,and general appearance are not matched anywhere. Love this unit. You cannot go wrong
- Richard, Maine

2020-06-01 2003 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5230B View Listings

Great little RV for a couple. Smooth driving. Rides great. Well maintained, so no surprises on a trip. Took 3 trips; q) Florida for 2 weeks, 2) Charleston for an extended weekend, and 3) Portland Maine to visit new in-laws. We decided to tow a "toad" to get around better. Love this so much, we are upgrading to a small class A.
- Thomas Ryan, Georgia

2020-05-17 2020 Regency Ultra Brougham TB View Listings

Loved the fit and finish on first view. High quality cabinetry, had built. My fourth Sprinter Chassis with different applications, love the Sprinter. Toured the factory about a month into ownership and found it to be very personable, nice people who were very proud, justifiably so of their work. Love the ride on the highway! I had to have the coach batteries replaced within a few days and a bad connection to the battery solenoid cable had to be adjusted. The selling dealer was helpful but not with the batteries. I had to take them to Interstate to be tested where they were replaced without question. The factory replaced some items in the circuitry related to the batteries. Now everything is fine. Looking forward to our next outing.
- Robert Bolenbaucher, Texas

2020-05-17 2012 Airstream Interstate 3000 View Listings

This Class B+ RV has been meticulously Maintained and Serviced since new. It looks and performs as only a Mercedes Benz can. The Diesel engine is powerful and a Fuel Saver. This unit is ready to travel the U.S. TODAY! Check out pricing on comparable models and you will see that it is priced $20,000 below book. It will come Inspected, Detailed and Serviced by a registered RV Dealership and a Certified Technician. It won't last long.
- Frank, Florida

2020-02-25 2020 Leisure Travel Vans Unity U24MB View Listings

Be very careful if you're considering this brand. There is absolutely zero dealer support and little to no factory warranty. Triple E the manufacturer of Leisure Travel vans, is strictly an assembler of parts. Any warranty issues concerning the main components, the individual dealer must negotiate with the manufacturer of that component. Triple E will not assist or support the dealer. They hide behind their warranty paper work stating they are not responsible. For more information watch Robyn's blog/YouTube video in Creativity RV. I have experienced everything she has experienced and worse
- craig, Florida

2020-02-25 2019 Nexus RV Viper 27V View Listings

I have never been so dissatisfied with a company to this point. I have bought a brand new unit in October of 2019 and only had it in my hand for approx 2 weeks, and now here it is going into march of 2020 and I still do not have a unit. I got the run around from the dealer I bought from and now its been at the factory for the rest of repairs and now I am informed that the parts have been discontinued. I have asked for a replacement and no response. I just want what I paid for but its been a struggle. Just give me one that has current available parts. Just give me a 2020 unit. I bought it new!!!!
- william elder, Kentucky

2020-01-07 2012 Leisure Travel Vans Unity 24MB View Listings

We love traveling in this motorhome. We love the smaller size for traveling as we can stop at restaurants and other places of interest along the journey without worrying about parking. These motorhomes are designed well with quality workmanship. The kitchen space really works well and love the solid wood curved European style cabinetry. For a small motorhome it has a lot of storage space inside and very comfortable swivel coach seats while traveling. It drives like a dream and does so with incredible fuel efficiency. And you would not believe the large bathroom area for a small motorhome! What's not to like!! And at night just pull down the queen size murphy bed and you have a very comfortable sleeping area. Put it back up and you have a nice living and dining area to relax and watch TV. It has many extras to just don't see in motorhomes this size.
- Mary P, Indiana

2019-12-10 2008 Coach House Platinum 221XL View Listings

This motorhome has been the perfect choice for us and we have enjoyed every moment spent in it but we must know when the time is right to let it go. It has been so easy to drive and maneuver even around mountainous curves. We enjoy cooking in the spacious galley rather than eating out all the time and feel very comfortable with the spaciousness it provides. Sliding out the couch in the evening and making up the queen size bed was never a problem and the dinette opens up into a long twin and gave our grandson a very spacious bed. There is ample storage space both inside and out and allows one to pack more than necessary. When there was a question, there was always an answer just a minute away by calling the CoachHouse dealership in Nokomis, Fl who are genuinely most helpful.
- M/M Kirk, Florida

2019-12-02 2019 Leisure Travel Vans Unity U24MB View Listings

LTV truly sets the bar in the B+/small C class - and they set it very high. Their floorplans are very well thought out and utilize space very effectively. The level of detail and finish is excellent. The third-party components are also high quality. The company's after-sale support is superb although the same cannot be said for some of their dealers. (Ask the company tech for a recommendation of best dealers.)
- Gary, Arizona

2019-11-12 2010 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2551 View Listings

Great all around RV - comfortable - large enough to camp for weeks - but small enough to drive easily! Great buy!!Lots of extras to make camping easy.... but not complicated. Two heaters plus AC! Ready to drive away.
- Bev Bell, Illinois

2019-11-04 2016 Winnebago Viva 23L View Listings

2016 Itasca Viva has been great. The people that can sleep in it is great. 4 seatbelts for passengers and two seatbelts in the front. The gas mileage is good. We get around 15 mpg. Easy to park on the road. Looking for camp site is easy, since it's only 24 ft. Lots of storage inside the cabin and outside. The shower is quite spacious. Lots of LED lights. Has 2 tv's. Microwave, refrigerator and freezer, propane stove, roof air conditioner / heater, sound system. Went to Oregon coast, and stayed at Beverley Beach, amazingly we got more than 7 channels using just the tv antenna that's on board. Used DVD movies and the sound was great. The only concern I have is, the LED lights on the ceiling keeps burning out. So I have spare ones handy to replace it every time it needs changing. It would have been nice to have a spare tire. I guess you can have it installed separately as I've seen photos of some that has it. Yes the brake squeals. That's minor for me. As for the engine, I don't have any concerns. No breakdowns so far. The back up camera gives like a cob web image at night, still you can see what's behind you, fine in the daytime. Overall the unit is very practical and the value for me is reasonable. Not too expensive to buy, compared to a MB.
- Lex Mallari, British Columbia

2019-10-28 2010 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2552 View Listings

I love love love this RV but I must retire from heading out on the road. She has 43000 gentle nonsmoking miles and has been well maintained since we bought her from the factory in 2010. Her service records are available on request. The layout is great for those of us who get up in the night - one doesn't have to crawl over another. Drives great- much like a van. Visibility is good with the back-up camera and extended rearview mirrors. Emma May (as we fondly call her) needs a home that will appreciate her and all her extras!
- Mary Leung, Illinois

2019-10-27 2019 Pleasure-Way Plateau XLTS View Listings

I researched B motorhomes for 6 months and waited 5 months for delivery of a PleasureWay XLTS. Without a doubt, it is the best build quality of any small motorhome. All rigs have pluses and minuses, but this PleasureWay is built to last. Hand built cabinetry,stall method of maufacturing, attention to detail. The only noises you hear in a PleasureWay are from your own "stuff". Well built and tight.
- blacksburg, Virginia

2019-10-27 2019 Nexus RV Viper 27V View Listings

Purchased new first problem was auto leveling,water leakage during tank empting. NO operations manuals on how to do basics.Trip to PA was uneventful shocked about gas milage, 5-8 miles per gal.overall satisfied. Workmenship average, hard driving, cheep tires,weak shocks,no sway contol .
- Terry Barlup, North Carolina

2019-10-26 2019 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 23TK View Listings

Quite a few minor issues but every major component works well after we have made 4 trips. Had a poor experience with Camping World on initial pick up as the unit was not prepared for sale properly. I have not needed warranty work and thank goodness as you cant get anyone in the service department in the Georgetown Ky Camping World to answer the phone. Unit drives well except in high wind where it is a struggle. Every thing works well but had to learn how to use them with trial and error. As an example the unit has a flash water heating system but if you take a shower you will get repeat bouts of cold water coming through. By lowering the temp on the control and only using the hot water you get a warm continuous shower. Floor plan has worked well for a retired couple but would not be good for more than 2 people. Getting 15 mpg about what expected. Unit came missing DVD control and the Ford funnel used for the capless gas tank which I still hate and have not bought other Ford vehicles for many years. Also had an unusual curtain which did not fit the unit and had no way to fasten up. We purchased a curtain and rod that works fine. The DVD is in an odd location where when you open the door it hits the shelf, the door broke off due to this. Also be aware that the DVD works on only 1 TV of the three in the unit, not sure why they cant remedy this. Fridge and stove have worked great as well as the heat pump, Control panel is well laid out and easy to work with. Over all I very much like this Class B plus unit and would purchase again. I just wish that there was better attention to detail at Thor, better instruction manuals and that Camping World would not be a detriment to the experience.
- Jim K, Ohio

2019-10-07 2019 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 23TW View Listings

We just purchased our new 23tw two weeks ago. We have had a few glitches that are being addressed and repaired. We like the living space with the full slide, the drivability is very comfortable, the fuel mileage is very good, I kept the speed at 100 kph for 7 hours and got 20.4 mpg. My main problem at hand is the smell from the def system. It constantly smells. Their are no leaks on the injection system. Does anyone else have or had this problem?
- Don OConnell, Alberta

2019-10-01 2020 Leisure Travel Vans Unity U24TB View Listings

Good rig. The major issue with the 2020 updates: no more radio listening when camping. Leisure travel suggests using wifi to stream radio stations through a bluetooth device connected to the sound bar. Difficult to do when boon docking with no wifi, which is very very often for most RVers. And costly. Ridiculous. Figure 1000$ to buy and install a separate Sirius XM radio and antenna connected to coach batteries. Deal breaker for many, Leisure Travel will probably come back to offering a coach radio in 2021... Otherwise, very satisfied.
- Michel Cote, Quebec

2019-09-12 2019 Thor Motor Coach Quantum Sprinter KM24 View Listings

The only good part is the Sprinter chassis. Well built and smooth. The Thor-built house portion poor, very poor on all accounts. wood dust all over, cabinets with poorly constructed floors, sides, manual is totally useless. Thor, how about a manual for this particular model, not for 15 different class a and c. where is the electrical schematic? Where is a plumbing and water system schematic? Have you considered placing flow arrows on the tubing to show the flows. Switches failing (awning and skylight. Alarm generator hidden under sink went off due to mal-adjusted/tightened limit switches for leveling jacks. And on and on. No satisfaction or support from Thor. Last Thor we will ever buy. You would not want to hear my wife's review.
- Flitedek1, Virginia

2019-09-05 1998 Chinook Concourse XL View Listings

Having experienced other RV's (Air Stream, Winnebago,etc.)this one is an easy handling rig! Have to go into town for groceries, movie or any other reason? No fear! This is as large as a Ford F-350 and easy to park in standard parking spaces. Connection at the park site is simple! Rollout the water hose, connect the electric line and you're all set to enjoy life's finer attributes! If you find a level site, no need to get the ramps out and hassle with leveling (but you can if needed). The unit we have has practically all of the options one could purchase in 1998. [This unit is presently for sale, so contact me for pictures and pricing (ChasWinters@gmail.com).]
- Charles Winters, Michigan

2019-07-09 2014 Leisure Travel Unity U24MB View Listings

Well designed, high quality materials, spacious feeling bath, living/bed room, compact efficient galley, lots of usable storage, led area lighting through out, and Sprinter chassis rocks, comfortable driving, lots of climbing and tow power...
- D.E.Swafford, Indiana