Class B+ RVs Reviews (123)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class B+ RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Nick Burns from New Jersey says:

Have you owned any Class B+ RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 23TB View Listings

"Horribly disappointed" I had searched the rv scene for a while looking on some pretty particular features. I knew I wanted a Diesel engine, a couch rather than a dinette and a slide out the side so I could put a dirt bike on the back of the rv. I found the 2017 Gemini TB and it fit the bill. It is a purchase that I deeply regret as I have been very disappointed. The overall construction is extremely cheap. Multiple cabinet doors and a tv have fallen off their mountings just from road vibration. The hot water heater works 1 out every 5 times I try to use it. The unit came to me damaged with a broken valence and a dented ladder. The dealership ordered the parts months ago and they still haven't arrived from Thor. The bed support is incredibly cheap and flimsy. Other dealers had told me that Thor was cheap construction and I thought that would mean it just wouldn't have some of the nice fixtures that a Winnie or higher end brand would have. I didn't realize it would mean that it would literally fall apart while driving. At 10,000 miles and 6 months the rig seems more ready for retirement than repair. Nick
- Nick Burns, New Jersey

2019-11-12 2010 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2551 View Listings

Great all around RV - comfortable - large enough to camp for weeks - but small enough to drive easily! Great buy!!Lots of extras to make camping easy.... but not complicated. Two heaters plus AC! Ready to drive away.
- Bev Bell, Illinois

2019-11-04 2016 Winnebago Viva 23L View Listings

2016 Itasca Viva has been great. The people that can sleep in it is great. 4 seatbelts for passengers and two seatbelts in the front. The gas mileage is good. We get around 15 mpg. Easy to park on the road. Looking for camp site is easy, since it's only 24 ft. Lots of storage inside the cabin and outside. The shower is quite spacious. Lots of LED lights. Has 2 tv's. Microwave, refrigerator and freezer, propane stove, roof air conditioner / heater, sound system. Went to Oregon coast, and stayed at Beverley Beach, amazingly we got more than 7 channels using just the tv antenna that's on board. Used DVD movies and the sound was great. The only concern I have is, the LED lights on the ceiling keeps burning out. So I have spare ones handy to replace it every time it needs changing. It would have been nice to have a spare tire. I guess you can have it installed separately as I've seen photos of some that has it. Yes the brake squeals. That's minor for me. As for the engine, I don't have any concerns. No breakdowns so far. The back up camera gives like a cob web image at night, still you can see what's behind you, fine in the daytime. Overall the unit is very practical and the value for me is reasonable. Not too expensive to buy, compared to a MB.
- Lex Mallari, British Columbia

2019-10-28 2010 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2552 View Listings

I love love love this RV but I must retire from heading out on the road. She has 43000 gentle nonsmoking miles and has been well maintained since we bought her from the factory in 2010. Her service records are available on request. The layout is great for those of us who get up in the night - one doesn't have to crawl over another. Drives great- much like a van. Visibility is good with the back-up camera and extended rearview mirrors. Emma May (as we fondly call her) needs a home that will appreciate her and all her extras!
- Mary Leung, Illinois

2019-10-27 2019 Pleasure-Way Plateau XLTS View Listings

I researched B+ motorhomes for 6 months and waited 5 months for delivery of a PleasureWay XLTS. Without a doubt, it is the best build quality of any small motorhome. All rigs have pluses and minuses, but this PleasureWay is built to last. Hand built cabinetry,stall method of maufacturing, attention to detail. The only noises you hear in a PleasureWay are from your own "stuff". Well built and tight.
- blacksburg@comcast.net, Virginia

2019-10-27 2019 Nexus RV Viper 27V View Listings

Purchased new first problem was auto leveling,water leakage during tank empting. NO operations manuals on how to do basics.Trip to PA was uneventful shocked about gas milage, 5-8 miles per gal.overall satisfied. Workmenship average, hard driving, cheep tires,weak shocks,no sway contol .
- Terry Barlup, North Carolina

2019-10-26 2019 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 23TK View Listings

Quite a few minor issues but every major component works well after we have made 4 trips. Had a poor experience with Camping World on initial pick up as the unit was not prepared for sale properly. I have not needed warranty work and thank goodness as you cant get anyone in the service department in the Georgetown Ky Camping World to answer the phone. Unit drives well except in high wind where it is a struggle. Every thing works well but had to learn how to use them with trial and error. As an example the unit has a flash water heating system but if you take a shower you will get repeat bouts of cold water coming through. By lowering the temp on the control and only using the hot water you get a warm continuous shower. Floor plan has worked well for a retired couple but would not be good for more than 2 people. Getting 15 mpg about what expected. Unit came missing DVD control and the Ford funnel used for the capless gas tank which I still hate and have not bought other Ford vehicles for many years. Also had an unusual curtain which did not fit the unit and had no way to fasten up. We purchased a curtain and rod that works fine. The DVD is in an odd location where when you open the door it hits the shelf, the door broke off due to this. Also be aware that the DVD works on only 1 TV of the three in the unit, not sure why they cant remedy this. Fridge and stove have worked great as well as the heat pump, Control panel is well laid out and easy to work with. Over all I very much like this Class B plus unit and would purchase again. I just wish that there was better attention to detail at Thor, better instruction manuals and that Camping World would not be a detriment to the experience.
- Jim K, Ohio

2019-10-07 2019 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 23TW View Listings

We just purchased our new 23tw two weeks ago. We have had a few glitches that are being addressed and repaired. We like the living space with the full slide, the drivability is very comfortable, the fuel mileage is very good, I kept the speed at 100 kph for 7 hours and got 20.4 mpg. My main problem at hand is the smell from the def system. It constantly smells. Their are no leaks on the injection system. Does anyone else have or had this problem?
- Don OConnell, Alberta

2019-10-01 2020 Leisure Travel Vans Unity U24TB View Listings

Good rig. The major issue with the 2020 updates: no more radio listening when camping. Leisure travel suggests using wifi to stream radio stations through a bluetooth device connected to the sound bar. Difficult to do when boon docking with no wifi, which is very very often for most RVers. And costly. Ridiculous. Figure 1000$ to buy and install a separate Sirius XM radio and antenna connected to coach batteries. Deal breaker for many, Leisure Travel will probably come back to offering a coach radio in 2021... Otherwise, very satisfied.
- Michel Cote, Quebec

2019-09-12 2019 Thor Motor Coach Quantum Sprinter KM24 View Listings

The only good part is the Sprinter chassis. Well built and smooth. The Thor-built house portion poor, very poor on all accounts. wood dust all over, cabinets with poorly constructed floors, sides, manual is totally useless. Thor, how about a manual for this particular model, not for 15 different class a and c. where is the electrical schematic? Where is a plumbing and water system schematic? Have you considered placing flow arrows on the tubing to show the flows. Switches failing (awning and skylight. Alarm generator hidden under sink went off due to mal-adjusted/tightened limit switches for leveling jacks. And on and on. No satisfaction or support from Thor. Last Thor we will ever buy. You would not want to hear my wife's review.
- Flitedek1, Virginia

2019-09-05 1998 Chinook Concourse XL View Listings

Having experienced other RV's (Air Stream, Winnebago,etc.)this one is an easy handling rig! Have to go into town for groceries, movie or any other reason? No fear! This is as large as a Ford F-350 and easy to park in standard parking spaces. Connection at the park site is simple! Rollout the water hose, connect the electric line and you're all set to enjoy life's finer attributes! If you find a level site, no need to get the ramps out and hassle with leveling (but you can if needed). The unit we have has practically all of the options one could purchase in 1998. [This unit is presently for sale, so contact me for pictures and pricing (ChasWinters@gmail.com).]
- Charles Winters, Michigan

2019-07-09 2014 Leisure Travel Unity U24MB View Listings

Well designed, high quality materials, spacious feeling bath, living/bed room, compact efficient galley, lots of usable storage, led area lighting through out, and Sprinter chassis rocks, comfortable driving, lots of climbing and tow power...
- D.E.Swafford, Indiana

2019-06-08 2017 Leisure Travel Unity U24MB View Listings

Excellent floor plan, quality, and drivability. Tows up to 5000 lbs easily. Took out west twice and mountains were no problem. Quality throughout, just look under the sink where you can see the plumbing and everything is first rate.
- Larry Fleischmann, Michigan

2019-04-11 2017 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 23TB View Listings

We love the sizing and space. The fuel milage is good as well. Wish we had purchased the double side though. It parks almost anywhere. It road handles well. We have driven it to several states now couldn't be more pleased with its handling ability and interior design.
- Mitchell Crump, Texas

2019-03-21 2010 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5291 View Listings

I drove this RV from California to Indiana with no issues. Great driving and fun! My husband and I spent 2 winters in Florida in this RV and had ample room for us and supplies. Has all the amenities that you could ask for!
- Gloria , Indiana

2019-03-12 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau XL Widebody View Listings

This RV is easy to drive, gets good gas mileage and is perfect for 2 people. The coach quality of cabinets, countertops, and appliances is excellent. We love the floor plan which allows us to have a living room atmosphere during the day and a dedicated queen bed for sleeping. The best thing is the full sized bathroom across the back which gives us an enclosed shower that is competitive with most class A's and is roomy enough for me to dry my hair with out my elbows banging against the wall. We have found that there is plenty of storage cabinets and drawers for cooking and clothing. In fact, I have many items in the upper cabinet in the kitchen area that I have not used while traveling/camping. We use the large storage compartment over the cab for items like an electric heater, windshield shades, large comforter (when its cold), an outdoor folding table, and sometimes for a few clothing items. Most of our clothing can be stored in the closet and drawers under the sofa. Sheets and a blanket can stay on the bed when it is vertical, and pillows fit nicely behind the sofa. This has been a great way to travel and camp for us!
- Charles Rabuck, Pennsylvania

2019-02-17 2017 Leisure Travel Unity U24TB View Listings

This motorhome has by the best drivability of any unit in this class. The layout is ergonomic for a small footprint and suited us just fine. The only item I would add would be leveling jacks, but with my leveling pro app, leveling is much easier at about 5 minutes max. Normal setup time including leveling is less than 15 minutes. The build quality is outstanding and didn't have any issues when delivered to this day.
- Frank & Annie Meier, Michigan

2019-02-06 2017 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 24TS View Listings

This Thor Gemini 24TS Recreational Utility Vehicle (RUV) has been perfect for two of us and our dog. The unique floor plan maximizes space, and there is lots of storage inside and out. We had some warranty work done at Thor in Indiana last year and it is in top top shape.
- Cathryn Collins, New Mexico

2019-01-28 2005 Forest River Lexington 283GTS View Listings

Recently we purchased the Lexington and find it an exceptional RV even though we chose an older model, it is exceptional in every way and at age 70 we are very comfortable while we travel and stay for 8 days at a time away from home.
- Elaine M Wright , Oregon

2019-01-14 2019 Winnebago Travato 59K View Listings

Very livable interior layout with 2 slide outs and excellent bedroom/bathroom design. High quality interior and basement storage construction for a gas rig. Ford chassis somewhat boat-like in handling - could use a larger front sway bay. Annoying quality control issues typical with Fords. -i.e. - Headlight switch fell out of dash and dangles from the harness. REALLY ? - could be a Gulfstream assembly tech, having a bad day ? Overall, very livable and well made. I'm a full timer and an old American who won't accept " half-assed ".
- T.H. Thorn, California

2019-01-13 2011 Leisure Travel Vans Serenity S24CB View Listings

This a hard to get model and I went through hoops to get it. It has a comfortable layout with a walkaround bed, stereo, 4 burner gas stove, outdoor shower and outside speakers too! It has all the bells and whistles. Ample room in shower/tub too! Tows great with light vehicle. We get lots of attention when driving down the road in the Retro trailer.
- George Butts, California

2019-01-02 2011 Leisure Travel Vans Serenity S24CB View Listings

A real pleasure to drive and no need for a second vehicle. You can take this sprinter just about any where and so easy to park. Quality workmanship throughout.Always attracts folks that want to get a look inside. I highly recommend Leisure Travel RV's and this is the top of the lineup
- sweetride, Washington

2019-01-01 2017 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 24TS View Listings

After looking at many many fifth wheels, crusader had the best floor plan for us. Especially where the recliners are located in front of the TV and fireplace. Bearings were repacked at approx 10,000 miles. Rv has less than 12,000 miles on it. It was used five months out of the year when we would stay in Arizona for the winter. Very few side trips. This unit is in excellent condition. The list of items is a partial list of everything that goes with the unit. Serious inquiries only please, no dealers!!
- Jack Trimble, Arizona

2018-12-31 2019 Winnebago Travato 59K View Listings

This is the perfect size for two people and a pet. It drives like a car and gets about 17-20 miles per gallon. It's very cozy even in cold weather, has a wonderful heater and air conditioner. Has a sizable shower inside and has the outside shower as well. The solar panels keep the battery charged but I haven't needed it. You can use this as the main car or just for fun.
- Brenda Lee, Florida

2018-11-26 2005 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2350 View Listings

I've owned all types of RV's since the 80's. In 2001 I became the proud owner of a diesel Chinook Concourse and kept it for 14 years and put on 110,000 miles without any major repairs. We traded the Chinook in for a 27' bumper tow, which we dearly love for extended stays at one place. But we missed the road trips we took in our Class B+. We liked the quality and small footprint of the Chinook but did not like the changeover of a couch to a bed every night. And at 70+ years we did not want a over the cab bed. That's where the Phoenix Cruiser 2350 caught our eye. It was only 3' longer than our Chinook and at a glance the outside size almost looked the same. But the inside of the Phoenix Cruiser seemed huge compared to the Chinook. I has a permanent bed, much bigger bathroom, 3rd passenger chair and a slide out. The build quality is comparable to the Chinook but it has much more storage. I'm getting 12-13 MPG at 60-65 MPH. It goes down to 11 if I go 70+ MPG. I prefer the Triton V10 because it preforms equal to a diesel but with much less operating costs. We still use out bumper tow for extended stays but the Phoenix Cruiser is our road trip favorite. If your lucky to find a well cared for, used Phoenix Cruise at a reasonable price you will get a quality RV that will give you what you need in a small class B+.
- Lawrence J Zoller, Indiana