Class B+ RVs Reviews (113)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Class B+ RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Nick Burns from New Jersey says:

Have you owned any Class B+ RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 23TB View Listings

"Horribly disappointed" I had searched the rv scene for a while looking on some pretty particular features. I knew I wanted a Diesel engine, a couch rather than a dinette and a slide out the side so I could put a dirt bike on the back of the rv. I found the 2017 Gemini TB and it fit the bill. It is a purchase that I deeply regret as I have been very disappointed. The overall construction is extremely cheap. Multiple cabinet doors and a tv have fallen off their mountings just from road vibration. The hot water heater works 1 out every 5 times I try to use it. The unit came to me damaged with a broken valence and a dented ladder. The dealership ordered the parts months ago and they still haven't arrived from Thor. The bed support is incredibly cheap and flimsy. Other dealers had told me that Thor was cheap construction and I thought that would mean it just wouldn't have some of the nice fixtures that a Winnie or higher end brand would have. I didn't realize it would mean that it would literally fall apart while driving. At 10,000 miles and 6 months the rig seems more ready for retirement than repair. Nick
- Nick Burns, New Jersey

2019-07-09 2014 Leisure Travel Unity U24MB View Listings

Well designed, high quality materials, spacious feeling bath, living/bed room, compact efficient galley, lots of usable storage, led area lighting through out, and Sprinter chassis rocks, comfortable driving, lots of climbing and tow power...
- D.E.Swafford, Indiana

2019-06-08 2017 Leisure Travel Unity U24MB View Listings

Excellent floor plan, quality, and drivability. Tows up to 5000 lbs easily. Took out west twice and mountains were no problem. Quality throughout, just look under the sink where you can see the plumbing and everything is first rate.
- Larry Fleischmann, Michigan

2019-04-11 2017 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 23TB View Listings

We love the sizing and space. The fuel milage is good as well. Wish we had purchased the double side though. It parks almost anywhere. It road handles well. We have driven it to several states now couldn't be more pleased with its handling ability and interior design.
- Mitchell Crump, Texas

2019-03-21 2010 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5291 View Listings

I drove this RV from California to Indiana with no issues. Great driving and fun! My husband and I spent 2 winters in Florida in this RV and had ample room for us and supplies. Has all the amenities that you could ask for!
- Gloria , Indiana

2019-03-12 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau XL Widebody View Listings

This RV is easy to drive, gets good gas mileage and is perfect for 2 people. The coach quality of cabinets, countertops, and appliances is excellent. We love the floor plan which allows us to have a living room atmosphere during the day and a dedicated queen bed for sleeping. The best thing is the full sized bathroom across the back which gives us an enclosed shower that is competitive with most class A's and is roomy enough for me to dry my hair with out my elbows banging against the wall. We have found that there is plenty of storage cabinets and drawers for cooking and clothing. In fact, I have many items in the upper cabinet in the kitchen area that I have not used while traveling/camping. We use the large storage compartment over the cab for items like an electric heater, windshield shades, large comforter (when its cold), an outdoor folding table, and sometimes for a few clothing items. Most of our clothing can be stored in the closet and drawers under the sofa. Sheets and a blanket can stay on the bed when it is vertical, and pillows fit nicely behind the sofa. This has been a great way to travel and camp for us!
- Charles Rabuck, Pennsylvania

2019-02-17 2017 Leisure Travel Unity U24TB View Listings

This motorhome has by the best drivability of any unit in this class. The layout is ergonomic for a small footprint and suited us just fine. The only item I would add would be leveling jacks, but with my leveling pro app, leveling is much easier at about 5 minutes max. Normal setup time including leveling is less than 15 minutes. The build quality is outstanding and didn't have any issues when delivered to this day.
- Frank & Annie Meier, Michigan

2019-02-06 2017 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 24TS View Listings

This Thor Gemini 24TS Recreational Utility Vehicle (RUV) has been perfect for two of us and our dog. The unique floor plan maximizes space, and there is lots of storage inside and out. We had some warranty work done at Thor in Indiana last year and it is in top top shape.
- Cathryn Collins, New Mexico

2019-01-28 2005 Forest River Lexington 283GTS View Listings

Recently we purchased the Lexington and find it an exceptional RV even though we chose an older model, it is exceptional in every way and at age 70 we are very comfortable while we travel and stay for 8 days at a time away from home.
- Elaine M Wright , Oregon

2019-01-14 2019 Winnebago Travato 59K View Listings

Very livable interior layout with 2 slide outs and excellent bedroom/bathroom design. High quality interior and basement storage construction for a gas rig. Ford chassis somewhat boat-like in handling - could use a larger front sway bay. Annoying quality control issues typical with Fords. -i.e. - Headlight switch fell out of dash and dangles from the harness. REALLY ? - could be a Gulfstream assembly tech, having a bad day ? Overall, very livable and well made. I'm a full timer and an old American who won't accept " half-assed ".
- T.H. Thorn, California

2019-01-13 2011 Leisure Travel Vans Serenity S24CB View Listings

This a hard to get model and I went through hoops to get it. It has a comfortable layout with a walkaround bed, stereo, 4 burner gas stove, outdoor shower and outside speakers too! It has all the bells and whistles. Ample room in shower/tub too! Tows great with light vehicle. We get lots of attention when driving down the road in the Retro trailer.
- George Butts, California

2019-01-02 2011 Leisure Travel Vans Serenity S24CB View Listings

A real pleasure to drive and no need for a second vehicle. You can take this sprinter just about any where and so easy to park. Quality workmanship throughout.Always attracts folks that want to get a look inside. I highly recommend Leisure Travel RV's and this is the top of the lineup
- sweetride, Washington

2019-01-01 2017 Thor Motor Coach Gemini 24TS View Listings

After looking at many many fifth wheels, crusader had the best floor plan for us. Especially where the recliners are located in front of the TV and fireplace. Bearings were repacked at approx 10,000 miles. Rv has less than 12,000 miles on it. It was used five months out of the year when we would stay in Arizona for the winter. Very few side trips. This unit is in excellent condition. The list of items is a partial list of everything that goes with the unit. Serious inquiries only please, no dealers!!
- Jack Trimble, Arizona

2018-12-31 2019 Winnebago Travato 59K View Listings

This is the perfect size for two people and a pet. It drives like a car and gets about 17-20 miles per gallon. It's very cozy even in cold weather, has a wonderful heater and air conditioner. Has a sizable shower inside and has the outside shower as well. The solar panels keep the battery charged but I haven't needed it. You can use this as the main car or just for fun.
- Brenda Lee, Florida

2018-11-26 2005 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2350 View Listings

I've owned all types of RV's since the 80's. In 2001 I became the proud owner of a diesel Chinook Concourse and kept it for 14 years and put on 110,000 miles without any major repairs. We traded the Chinook in for a 27' bumper tow, which we dearly love for extended stays at one place. But we missed the road trips we took in our Class B+. We liked the quality and small footprint of the Chinook but did not like the changeover of a couch to a bed every night. And at 70+ years we did not want a over the cab bed. That's where the Phoenix Cruiser 2350 caught our eye. It was only 3' longer than our Chinook and at a glance the outside size almost looked the same. But the inside of the Phoenix Cruiser seemed huge compared to the Chinook. I has a permanent bed, much bigger bathroom, 3rd passenger chair and a slide out. The build quality is comparable to the Chinook but it has much more storage. I'm getting 12-13 MPG at 60-65 MPH. It goes down to 11 if I go 70+ MPG. I prefer the Triton V10 because it preforms equal to a diesel but with much less operating costs. We still use out bumper tow for extended stays but the Phoenix Cruiser is our road trip favorite. If your lucky to find a well cared for, used Phoenix Cruise at a reasonable price you will get a quality RV that will give you what you need in a small class B+.
- Lawrence J Zoller, Indiana

2018-11-22 2012 Leisure Travel Vans Unity U24MB View Listings

This was our second coach. It is small enough to maneuver thru the streets of Charleston, SC and big enough for my wife and I to travel and live in for a month at a time without getting on each other's nerves. The conventional queen bed is much better than sleeping on a dinette or futon (our 1st coach) and the shower is large enough that a six footer going 230 lbs can take a good shower. Quiet to drive and great seats make an all day drive easier. The coach's features are all convenient and sturdy. Great motorhome!
- William Pitzer, North Carolina

Verified Owner

2018-10-29 2016 Dynamax Rev 24CB View Listings

Dynamax REV 2016 very very poor quality, manufacture failed to seal unit causing water to leak in from side walls, rotting out the flooring. Forest River doesnt back there products, skipped steps in the manufacturing line, problems that the consumer can't see causing costly repairs. DONT BUY FROM FOREST RIVER / DYNAMAX
- Sharon Wernecke, Texas

2018-10-17 2018 Airstream Atlas 24n View Listings

Easy to drive. Plenty of storage and room for 2 people.Bed is big & very comfortable. Love the shower & bathroom in the back of the RV. Not traveling as much as we thought we would for the price. Has 2 small tables & wish they were bigger. Have not used stove burners. Generator would not stay running & it was replaced with a brand new one, was tested & runs great now.
- Mike Flanagan, Iowa

2018-10-09 2013 Leisure Travel Serenity 24CB View Listings

Leisure Travel Vans must be number one because after we purchased a Serenity, the interior and exterior is QUALITY - far and above any other manufacturer on the market. One solid vehicle filled with genius designs at every turn. This thing has a slide out pantry that any woman will LOVE, love, LOVE! This beast took us into remote places and brought of safely out, you can't say that about a run of the mill RV. You are in for a delightful adventure with the Serenity that runs on a Mercedes Sprinter! Talk about power up the hills, it's a hero!
- Michele, California

2018-10-09 2004 Chinook Glacier 25 View Listings

There is no better built motor home on the market that compares to a Chinook Glacier. It is simply the "best of the best". It was built on a Ford E450 chassis with a Triton V10 engine. It has full body paint, solar power, inverter, all leather upholstery, and much, much more. Chinook holds its value better than any other motor home. I strongly recommend this motor home for luxury, quality, safety, and comfort.
- Alfred Viscido, Vermont

2018-08-30 2015 Leisure Travel Unity U24MB View Listings

This is an awesome RV for 2 people! This is a master bedroom on wheels. The king/queen bed is so comfortable! Easily converts to living room or dining booth. Nice bathroom with giant shower! Lots of storage inside and outside. Easy to drive and park. 16 - 19 mpg. We've been to Yellowstone, Yosemite, Zion, and the Grand Canyon.
- Manuel Hernandez , California

2018-08-28 2013 Winnebago View 24G View Listings

For the use I needed it for it was perfect. I can no longer use it because my husbands health prevents me for traveling. I have show dogs and travel all over the U.S.A. and Canada showing my dogs. For me it is perfect as my dogs are not welcome in all hotels.
- Emilie woodruff, British Columbia

2018-08-19 2016 Forest River Forester 2401R View Listings

Although we have only driven this RV about 7,000, the only issue we've had was a water leak under the shower (after warranty expired). The RV is comfortable to drive and comfortable to stay in. I think it's a little small to live in, but my husband and I have done well on a 2-week trip. I like the floor plan with the two slide-outs -- one for the dinette and one for the back queen-size bed. I would purchase this motorhome again.
- Barbara May, California

2018-08-10 2015 Leisure Travel Unity U24MB View Listings

We looked at other brands in a dealers display area and compared. We found the "fit and finish" of the Leisure Travel van to be superior to the others. The Mercedes platform and the diesel engine were another plus for us. The real capper was the Murphy Bed....makes for a nice spacious area during the day and very comfortable at night. Have driven 44,000 miles with nearly no problems, regular maintenance is not expensive and it is so easy to drive. About as easy as any pickup truck.
- Alex Anderson, Florida

2018-07-20 2014 Leisure Travel Unity 24MB View Listings

Quality in every way lots of power when driving. Pulls hills great. Comfortable an lots of space. Never feels cramped. Built with first rate materials. Someone though of everything an I have owned a lot of RV. Would recommend to anyone
- Phil crain, Arkansas