Chinook Glacier RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Chinook Glacier RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Buck Woods from Mississippi says:

Have you owned any Chinook Glacier RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Chinook Glacier 2500 View Listings

My wife and I began RVing when I bought a Rialta "fix-r-upper", then traded for a late model Rialta, and then a Coach House 272XL which I thought was the top of the line in a B+ coach. We used them for "traveling" rather than "camping". As these things go, we lost interest and sold the Coach House. But I missed not having an RV. So I tried to buy another one from Phoenix Cruiser but the deal fell through (see "BUYERS BEWARE" review). I read a review of a B+ called "Chinook" which I had never heard of. I researched the company and found it went out of business in 2005. But the reviews by previous owners were excellent. I found that there were not many Chinook RV's for sale, but I did find a 2005 Chinook Glacier for sale by a motivated private seller within 100 miles of my home. It had been garaged since new. I drove it and bought it. I can say that I have never seen a 25' B+ so well designed and made with attention to detail, fun to drive, and so well equipped with about any option imaginable, from central vac and hidden safe to automatic leveling legs and air ride assist, and even in motion satellite TV. So, if you are looking for a used B+, and can find a nice low mileage 2004 or 2005 Chinook Glacier, it is worth taking a look. They have held their value well even though the company is out of business. The 2005 sold new for $156,000. Expect to pay $50,000 to $75,000, unless you can find a motivated seller as I did.
- Buck Woods, Mississippi

2018-10-09 2004 Chinook Glacier 25 View Listings

There is no better built motor home on the market that compares to a Chinook Glacier. It is simply the "best of the best". It was built on a Ford E450 chassis with a Triton V10 engine. It has full body paint, solar power, inverter, all leather upholstery, and much, much more. Chinook holds its value better than any other motor home. I strongly recommend this motor home for luxury, quality, safety, and comfort.
- Alfred Viscido, Vermont

2014-12-29 2005 Chinook Glacier 2500 View Listings

We love the quality of construction. Drives quiet. Perfect for my wife and I for 2 week getaways.
- Keith Herbon, California