Chalet RV RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Chalet RV RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

jim pullen from Kentucky says:

Have you owned any Chalet RV RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Chalet RV Chalet Arrowhead View Listings

Owned this wonderful trailer since 2007. Traveled over 30k miles enjoying this beautiful country. Very easy to tow. My TV was a 4cyl Toyota Tacoma and enjoyed the great gas mileage with this lightweight trailer. Perfect for two people with the full size full time bed. Dry inside in any weather.
- jim pullen, Kentucky

2019-08-26 2014 Chalet RV Takena 2265-EX View Listings

We bought our 2014 Takena 2265, very lightly used, in 2014. This is our second RV. The first was a very high quality earlier Nash and this one has been no disappointment. Other than a wire to a slide motor that had insulation rubbed off this trailer has been absolutely flawless. As a retired construction contractor specializing in finish carpentry I know assembly quality when I see it. This trailer is amazing in all respects. We've traveled over 35K miles totally trouble free. I'm so sorry they quit making this model as I'm constantly asked about it. If you can find a used one and it meets your needs, buy it. Nothing being built today matches it.
- David Andruss, Oregon

2019-01-19 2010 Chalet RV Chalet XL 1930 View Listings

We loved the ease of setup with the Chalet RV. It was consistently wonderful to drive into a site and be set up in less than 10 minutes! We found the folding camper to be more weatherproof and warmer than a tent trailer, although not completely airtight. The fold up shower is functional and the indoor toilet is the main reason we bought this model. We are very impressed with the Chalet company and their customer support, as well as their commitment to building a quality product.
- John Hakes, Oregon

2019-01-08 2010 Chalet RV Chalet XL 1930 View Listings

I currently have this RV. Nice layout other than the Bedroom because of the way bed is installed. Main issues are manufacturer cuts away needed support for the shower pan. I wish lower Happijac bed in garage folded flat to the wall. It is either a bench or a bed making it somewhat difficult for hauling. I had to completely remove one half of the lower bench/bed for my golfcart. Tows great with the Equalizer Hitch. Have to say that I overly happy with my camper
- Chuck , Virginia

Verified Owner

2018-06-11 2007 Chalet RV Chalet Arrowhead View Listings

Traveled across country and back. Been in wind storms. Rough roads are no problem behind a Jeep Cherokee. No leaks or delamination problems. In fact no repairs needed as of yet. Mine has an enclosed shower and toilet (wet bath). The only bed is in the rear and is a bit small. These units are hard to find used. Like many others I intend to pass it on to my children.
- Paul Garwood, Washington