Chalet RV Chalet XL RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Chalet RV Chalet XL RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Chalet RV Chalet XL RVs? Write a review

2019-01-19 2010 Chalet RV Chalet XL 1930 View Listings

We loved the ease of setup with the Chalet RV. It was consistently wonderful to drive into a site and be set up in less than 10 minutes! We found the folding camper to be more weatherproof and warmer than a tent trailer, although not completely airtight. The fold up shower is functional and the indoor toilet is the main reason we bought this model. We are very impressed with the Chalet company and their customer support, as well as their commitment to building a quality product.
- John Hakes, Oregon

2019-01-08 2010 Chalet RV Chalet XL 1930 View Listings

I currently have this RV. Nice layout other than the Bedroom because of the way bed is installed. Main issues are manufacturer cuts away needed support for the shower pan. I wish lower Happijac bed in garage folded flat to the wall. It is either a bench or a bed making it somewhat difficult for hauling. I had to completely remove one half of the lower bench/bed for my golfcart. Tows great with the Equalizer Hitch. Have to say that I overly happy with my camper
- Chuck , Virginia