Carriage RVs Reviews (26)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Carriage RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Harry from Ontario says:

Have you owned any Carriage RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Carriage Cameo 34SB3 View Listings

The Cameo is TOP QUALITY! The furniture is very comfortable and made of quality materials and solid wood, so is the cabinetry.it pulls very easy behind our dodge diesel, and the self-levelling Bigfoot hydraulics makes set up fast and easy! Would I buy another one? Absolutely!
- Harry, Ontario

2019-06-02 2011 Carriage Cameo 36FWS View Listings

The Cameo is known for its durability. RVers familiar with them will attest to it. Lots of models have cosmetics to draw in buyers and list for less but lack the sturdiness of Cameo. They contain extras for ease of living but also built for years of towing. We know. We have owned one for 5 years.
- Paul Meinscher, Texas

2019-03-25 2007 Carriage Carri-Lite 36XTRM5 View Listings

Love the roominess, king size bed nice shower & it has three slides excellent condition with two air conditioners, one the nicest 5th wheels that i've ever seen.i want to purchase this camper soon because i plan on loving in it around three months a year..
- Peter, Florida

2019-01-20 2012 Carriage Cameo 37CKSLS View Listings

I bought it new and stored it inside the life of the trailer. I have traveled miles with it and had no brake downs in 34 years. I feel the the model I have is the best layout and equipped for a popup they have ever made. It is actually a J-King 6 not the 1207.I have had issues with the lift system and with the lifetime warranty Jayco took care of the problem without any hesitation.
- Richard C Hensley, Illinois

2018-12-07 2012 Carriage Cameo 37CKSLS View Listings

This is an over designed RV with travel in mind by incorporating a specially designed frame coupled with independent suspensyand hydraulic disc brakes. Well designed for comfort with quality furnature, for business with a well placed desk and comfortable living with packed insulation
- Carlos Perez, Florida

2018-07-05 2011 Carriage Cameo 34SB3 View Listings

My wife and I have had the Cameo for 2 years now. It has bèen very well kept, both by us and by the original owners. We only have about 4,000 miles on it, towed with an F-350 diesel dually, and it tows great, about 11 mpg. We have spent 2 summers in it, though, and it is very comfortable for extended stays. The Bigfoot leveling system, built-in vacuum, and overall build quality of the Cameo have us totally spoiled. I would highly recommend even a nice, used Cameo over most of the junk currently being manufactured. I only gave 1 star for manufacturer support, because sadly Cameo was driven out of business several years ago, and factory support no longer exists.
- David King, Vermont

2017-11-12 2006 Carriage Cameo 34CK3 View Listings

I am the original owner and have never had any major problems. It rides smooth with the Mor-ryde system. The only maintenance issues I have had is replacing the converter. Other than that I’ve had no problems. If I could make change it would be to add auto levelers. Regular maintenance to sustains seals, lubricating slide outs, waxing, etc. are essential for any 5th wheel.
- HZ, Florida

2017-08-23 2008 Carriage Cameo 32SB2 View Listings

Great size and features easy to use I wish the decals were better I will have a hard time replacing this unit it is too bad that carriage is no longer in business I hear that someone is making cameos again but I don't know anything more than that
- Bob Bonfiglio, Indiana

2017-07-29 2008 Carriage Domani DF302 View Listings

Bought new in 2010. Very Good condition . Only used about a dozen times. Leather sofa. Has built in Dirt Devil vacuum system. Sky lights. 3 flat screen tvs. Plus much more. Has lots of storage space inside and out.
- Brian Bowman, Maryland

2017-07-10 1999 Carriage Carri-Lite 531RL2 View Listings

I inherited this RV from my dad. He only had used it 8 times before his health failed in 2012.He lived in Oregon. I put it in the shop for maintenance and cleaning before the long trip home to Michigan. I've kept it at an RV Park for the past 3 years and enjoy the comforts of it. It is in great condition with regular upkeep and maintenance. My wife and I have bought a new 5th Wheel. We're selling the Carri-Lite
- Richard Wolf, Michigan

2017-06-29 2010 Carriage Cameo LXI 32FWS View Listings

We owned several RV's over the years, maybe five. After purchasing the Cameo we never even considered another RV. It is a beautiful place to relax in and to entertain in. We never had problems with it, never really let us down. Towing was much easier than other units we owned. We parked it in a very tight space and the Cameo was much easier to maneuver.
- Barbara Lung, California

2017-06-27 2005 Carriage Carri-Lite 36XTRM5 View Listings

Carri-Lites are extremely well made 5th wheels. In 12 years of RVing we never had a serious problem. The floorplan was ideal for us having a desk for my computer and radio work and very generous cabinet space for my wife. There is nothing about our XTRM5 that I diskliked - except for the propane fridge that I replaced with a Samsung residential- fantastic upgrade!
- Richard Berry, Texas

2017-05-13 2001 Carriage C-Force 39SV1 View Listings

we bought this unit as our "home" on wheels. being fulltimers, it had everything we wanted. Lots (!!) of storage, pull out shelving in many of the cabinets, was very spacious with the slides out and was incredibly well constructed and comfortable. it also has a "joey bed"in the basement, Big Foot leveling system and trip-axle, which my husband (as a former truck driver) totally appreciated. we absolutely loved this unit! we'd planned to live on the road for several more years and then setting this unit up in a permanent location when the time came. sadly, life happens and plans change. my husband passed away a few months ago and this unit is just too much for me to handle alone. this is the only reason for me looking for another appreciative owner and selling it (with or without the international 4700 toter). this was the Cadillac of 5th wheels in it's day, but the carriage company is now out of business (thus the 1-star rating)
- LINDA, Iowa

2017-04-20 2009 Carriage Cameo 34CK3 View Listings

A perfect RV in every way. They don't make them with this kind of quality anymore. I have owned two and each one is living the dream. 4 seasons with a great frame with no worries. The interior is real wood and not cheap plastic.
- Sdbritton@gmail.com, Oregon

2016-11-08 2005 Carriage Carri-Lite 36XTRM5 View Listings

Carriage made a solid construction top to bottom. Frames from sturdy 7 and 11 gauge box tube steel to ensure a high quality, solid foundation. Slide-outs are powered by smooth and quiet running 12V electric motor while the rack and pinion gear system provides trouble -proof . Love the floor plan with 5 slides for plenty of room and storage. Easy to access rear cargo and storage area outside. Have a home now and do not plan to RV. Great for someone starting out.
- Wadsworth, Florida

2016-09-23 2001 Carriage Cameo 32RIK View Listings

cameo F32RIK3 built for full time living;closed bottom ;heated storage;queen bed;oak cabinetry,dinette/5chares,and 2 drawer coffee table;lots of extras expected in ahigh-end,fully equipped luxury rv,new tires
- john evans, Indiana

2016-09-19 2010 Carriage Cameo 35SB3 View Listings

You want it? It's got it! Only disappointment is having to replace all graphics and striping ($1295), not including labor. Like way too many manufacturers, the vinyl starts cracking, checking, and pealing after 3-5 years.
- Jerry, California

2016-04-03 2011 Carriage Carri-Lite 36XTRM5 View Listings

We have enjoyed the quality and comfort of this coach. Learning to bake with a convection microwave was a snap. Tows beautifully and is built to withstand highway bumps and potholes. Fit and finish is superb and the components of top quality.
- Bob Tallman, Pennsylvania

2016-02-26 2010 Carriage Cameo 35SB3 View Listings

This 5th wheel stands out as a high quality durable home for a couple. Not meant to be a family camper, it is full of amenities that make it very comfortable and effortless to set up and take down. In the 3 years we have owned the Cameo we have "lived" in it for 10 months and loved every minute.
- Jim Page, Florida

2016-02-23 2009 Carriage Domani DF300 View Listings

This RV is amazing. Will be around for a long long time. I regret having to part with it, no longer have a need for it. Carriage made excellent RVs (they folded because of the economy in 2008). If they were still in business others would have to step up their game.
- Michael Haury, Missouri

2015-07-10 2011 Carriage Royals International 36MAX1 View Listings

The Carriage Royals International, model 36MAX1, is top of the line in every regard. Quality construction and materials are used throughout, a true home away from home. Perfect for full-timers, due to its energy efficient features, it can travel throughout North America, regardless of the season. Carriage offers you the most storage space of any fifth wheel manufacturer. The three large outside compartments are all lighted and total 181 cubic feet.
- Rodger Saffin, Florida

2015-06-16 2006 Carriage Cameo LXI 35KS3 View Listings

Lived in it and traveled all over North America for 9 years. Wonderful experience and relatively trouble free rig. Had to replace the slide moters a few times though.
- Fred Wishnie, Arizona

2015-03-24 2007 Carriage Carri-Lite 36XTRM5 View Listings

This rig has absolutely everything. Meticulously maintained. All records & receipts available. Has been updated with all latest options of any new rig and then some. This is definitely a "Luxury", Four Seasons, Full-Time quality unit.
- Charles Gentry, Texas

2014-12-17 2011 Carriage Cameo 34SB3 View Listings

This is my 2nd Cameo. Its a real shame they went under. I really enjoy this 5th wheel....all positive comments. ...
- Joe, Texas

2014-12-15 2007 Carriage Cameo F35SQL View Listings

Cost a lot initially. Still have trouble with leaking in the front left corner of the trailer, & the left side of the slide-in in the bedroom, and right rear corner of the trailer. And other than the lesser fuel mileage we get by pulling a 5th wheel so big, I love it!
- Cindy Guidry, Louisiana