Braxton Creek Bushwacker

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Braxton Creek Bushwacker RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

darlacaswell48 from Tennessee says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Braxton Creek Bushwacker 10FB View Listings

I was so excited when I bought my little Bushwacker in Jan. 2020. My first camper! Although I liked the camper, my excitement was short lived when the weather started to get hot and I had to use the A/C and it wouldn't work properly. I won't get into the LONG story but just be warned about the manufacturer and do not believe a word of the website when they tout customer service, quality of workmanship, treating others how they would want to be treated, etc. etc. etc. The A/C did not have proper ventilation and it took 3 trips to the dealer (2 hour drive each way, each time) to get vents installed properly. I can't even guess how many hours I invested in texts, phone calls, emails, driving, and waiting at the dealer for repairs to be made. It took many months to finally get a fix that worked and so summer camping was either not done or uncomfortable. All this because the Bushwacker was not manufactured properly. Would Braxton admit responsibility? NO, I wasn't even given the courtesy of a reply from the President, Jim Jacobs, when I sent him a registered letter. Instead, after me calling several times to follow up on the letter, he had a "parts department guy" call me. I will never buy from Braxton Creek again and with so many RV manufacturers to choose from, I suggest you don't either.
- darlacaswell48, Tennessee

2020-12-02 2020 Braxton Creek Bushwacker 10FB View Listings

We love it, but we decided to size up. The bed is full size queen and comfy. Plenty of storage, and the stove and sink in the outside kitchen is great. There are plenty of led lights, along with 120v, 12v, and usb outlets, which are very handy. We loved the hvac and ventilation.It is so easy to hook up and pull.
- Fred, Missouri

2020-11-30 2020 Braxton Creek Bushwacker 10FB View Listings

Love, love, love this little teardrop! We only got to use it one night on the way to and one night on the way back from visiting family in CT. We decided (on a whim) to size up a bit. It's comfy and stays cool or warm enough to sleep great. It's super easy to maneuver and tow.
- Fred Lang, Missouri